Lindsey Graham shoes Ole Jeff Sessions the door (-:

bendog's posting while drunk.

I think he wrote "is" when he meant "if" as well. . . .

Jeff Sessions leaving government forever will be a great victory for America. So would Lindsay Graham leaving government forever.

Jeff Sessions was the worst cabinet pick Trump made

Lindsey is not a step up at all. All these Trump sheep hated him not that long ago, why are they cheering for him now?

Seriously...Lindsay was a “Never Trumpster” who likes to dish with the women on “The View”. How do the Trumpette’s believe he’s for real and not just trying to ingratiate himself so as to take down Trump from the inside?

Jeff Sessions was the worst cabinet pick Trump made

Lindsey is not a step up at all. All these Trump sheep hated him not that long ago, why are they cheering for him now?

Seriously...Lindsay was a “Never Trumpster” who likes to dish with the women on “The View”. How do the Trumpette’s believe he’s for real and not just trying to ingratiate himself so as to take down Trump from the inside?

I do not think he is trying to do that, but I do think he will be no better than Sessions, both are swamp rats to the 10th degree.

NO Sessions is not the worst pick, most of them work against the agency they are hired to run.

Forum List

Back