Lindsey Graham: Trump and the GOP Senate will convene Saturday

I just don't see how a re-count will do, this would require forensic, canvassing of votes to understand what is up. The longer they wait, the more difficult it is to prove.

I've tried to reserve judgement, because this is your election. I will accept your decisions as a nation. I do know, what I and millions saw on Election Night, defied my senses. I'm a data guy, so it was particularly odd. When you stop counting votes, there's never going to be faith in a system. You are USA, we NEED you to be straight.

The British and others are speaking out because they know any doubt in USA will cast doubt there too. Even CBC< which is vehemently against Trump, is at least showing the Trump supporters outside and let us see the entire speeches he has given since.

Trump and GOP Senate will convene Saturday to remedy the abject voter fraud.

My prediction: They will instruct their State Legislators to send Republican Electors.

Good game.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT TRUMP IS COOKING?

Is Lindsay ready to give up the seat he just won because the election is a fraud?

What are you going to do faggot when the House of Georgia sends Republican Electors, as per their sovereign constitutional prerogative?

My prediction: They will instruct their State Legislators to send Republican Electors.

Good game.

Is Lindsay ready to give up the seat he just won because the election is a fraud?

What are you going to do faggot when the House of Georgia sends Republican Electors, as per their sovereign constitutional prerogative?

I wish I could see your face when that does not happen. :lol:

giphy.gif

Good game.

Do you actually think anyone is going to kamikaze their political career just to openly steal the election for Trump?

Good game.

Do you actually think anyone is going to kamikaze their political career just to openly steal the election for Trump?

Beat me to it!

Can a state legislature substitute its judgment for the will of the people by directly appointing their preferred slate of electors after Election Day?

The answer? No.

State Legislatures Are Prohibited by Federal Law from Usurping the Will of the Voters After the Election

Tweetable quote:Americans should rest assured that a state legislature’s post-Election Day substitution of its own preferences would violate federal law.Tweet this quote.

While the Constitution delegates to each state’s legislature the power to direct the manner for appointing its slate of electors for president, it gives Congress the power “to determine the time of chusing Electors.”

Congress, in turn, has mandated by law that is the “Tuesday after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President”—which falls on Nov. 3, 2020.

For well over a century, the laws in every state have provided for their state’s electors to be chosen through a popular election.

Although state legislatures could theoretically amend their laws to provide for legislative appointment of presidential electors if they acted before Election Day, it would violate a federal statute and the Constitution to do so after the Nov. 3 date set by Congress.

Good game.

Please do that....

Please...

Biden has PA and Nevada anyway and still wins...

The voters in Georgia will have a heavy backlash in 2 months time for the GOP party for that stunt...

Ignore the will of the people if you want... Makes the ads easy in a swing state.... Democrats get the Senate too...

First thing DC and Puerto Rico become full states...

What are you going to do when they don't?
Well, well, well, well, welly well well! Look who’s back!

Good to see you xotoxi - come for the celebration, stay for the wingnut tears. :lol:

What are you going to do when they don't?
Well, well, well, well, welly well well! Look who’s back!

Good to see you xotoxi - come for the celebration, stay for the wingnut tears. :lol:

Flies are attracted to shit.

I guess that makes me a fly.

I thought PA had already done that? I know they haven't counted them.

Forum List

Back