Links between right wing politics and religion is turning people away from the Church

Wait, you mean to tell me that shooting Americans with rubber bullets and gas to lift up an upside down Bible ISN'T what Christianity is about?

Be right back, time to study my teachings of Jesus...something about love thy neighbor and feed the poor. I may have misread it as "**** the poor" instead...oopsies
Yeah, love thy neighbor as long as it is someone else's money , that is the prog way, inst it?

View attachment 476420
I did say that conservatives worship money. Thanks for underlining that truth.

Then why hasn't Michael Jordan and Ophrah Winfrey both Democrats and Billionaires still keeping their money?

Meanwhile Democrats love to spend other peoples money including FIAT money as well.

But research chows conservatives give more of their money and time to the poor than liberals, at least 30% more.

Woopsy!

Next baseless theory.

I know, let's give away everything for free like college!

What could possibly be wrong with that?
Cons donate to their own church not to charity. Its in your own link.

Its a steady decline but there is a way to win back people. Normal folk .intelligent people, can see the hypocrisy and hate in organised religion today. How can real Christians support the war on women and immigrants. How can they support corruption and wickedness on a grand scale ? How can they support the destruction of the environment?

Christians worship God, Conservatives worship money. There is no meeting place.

But there is a way back.
The obvious hypocrisy of the CRCs over their trump worship did a lot too.

Wait, you mean to tell me that shooting Americans with rubber bullets and gas to lift up an upside down Bible ISN'T what Christianity is about?

Be right back, time to study my teachings of Jesus...something about love thy neighbor and feed the poor. I may have misread it as "**** the poor" instead...oopsies
Yeah, love thy neighbor as long as it is someone else's money , that is the prog way, inst it?

View attachment 476420

Then why hasn't Michael Jordan and Ophrah Winfrey both Democrats and Billionaires still keeping their money?

LeBron James and Michael Jordan helped join Michael Bloomberg’s $27 million effort to help clear fines and fees for about 40,000 felons in the state so that they can vote in Tuesday’s election, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

You just don't get it, do you? You're always going to be wrong when you act all cynical about us. We truly want to help others. It's not all for show and theater like your side.

You can trash talk Michael Jordan all you want, but the man was one of the first black NBA team owners in history and is paying millions of dollars to Felons in Florida so they can vote. So why don't you be quiet?

Its in the Book of Hypocrites. You need to study yore Bibul son.

The Southern Baptists seem to garner all the media's attention but there are denominations out there where a person left-of-center can easily feel at home.

1617647363704.png

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings | Pew Research Center

View attachment 476420

LeBron James and Michael Jordan helped join Michael Bloomberg’s $27 million effort to help clear fines and fees for about 40,000 felons in the state so that they can vote in Tuesday’s election, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

That is pathetic since they are criminals.

Just another example of Democrats favoring criminals over lawful citizens such as the homeless, battered women, raped women shelters, Dog and Cats shelters and so on.

You just don't get it, do you? You're always going to be wrong when you act all cynical about us. We truly want to help others. It's not all for show and theater like your side.

You can trash talk Michael Jordan all you want, but the man was one of the first black NBA team owners in history and is paying millions of dollars to Felons in Florida so they can vote. So why don't you be quiet?
What happens when the government takes all the money from the rich? See video below.

They're ex-felons. T

View attachment 476420

Just another example of Democrats favoring criminals over lawful citizens such as the homeless, battered women, raped women shelters, Dog and Cats shelters and so on.
They're ex-felons broski. They paid their debt to society and it's time for them to go back into the world.

Its a steady decline but there is a way to win back people. Normal folk .intelligent people, can see the hypocrisy and hate in organised religion today. How can real Christians support the war on women and immigrants. How can they support corruption and wickedness on a grand scale ? How can they support the destruction of the environment?

Christians worship God, Conservatives worship money. There is no meeting place.

But there is a way back.
Wow an atheist lecturing those of us who believe in God and give way of our money to the poor than any idiot liberal does. As for immigrants, we support lawful immigration moron as you well know. And who wages more war on women than you Dims?

What happens when the government takes all the money from the rich? See video below.

"b-b-b what if, what if blah blah blur"

no. Just be quiet.

View attachment 476420

I could dig up a few verses about forgiveness for you if you like. Or you could have a look at the Lords Prayer. Its covered when it talks about forgiving those that trespass against us. Obviously that comes before the right wing version which states "That is pathetic since they are criminals."

View attachment 476420

I could dig up a few verses about forgiveness for you if you like. Or you could have a look at the Lords Prayer. Its covered when it talks about forgiving those that trespass against us. Obviously that comes before the right wing version which states "That is pathetic since they are criminals."
How about the part that on the 7th day he rested before giving you Dims a brain??

View attachment 476420

America is a SECULAR nation which is what Criminals and felons are charged, fined and Incarcerated in, the bible have no such role at all.

I was a Deacon in the church very aware of what the standard bible teachings says, but you fail to realize that it was written for specific individuals seeking the narrow path, not for criminals who haven't repented and changed their misbehaving ways.

They are now free, many will generate more crime.....

View attachment 476420

You know, what is really pathetic about your progs, is that you can keep shoving the shit in our faces, and end up pissing us off, to no end. Then we just tell you to go fuck yourself..

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (crossroad.to)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
You see, i know all about you morons, and how you try to use our good faith to fuck up the world.

But research chows conservatives give more of their money and time to the poor than liberals, at least 30% more.

Woopsy!

Next baseless theory.

I know, let's give away everything for free like college!

What could possibly be wrong with that?
Cons donate to their own church not to charity. Its in your own link.
Yes they do and the church gives to charity as well.

But you made the assertion that they give less.

Where is your fake news?

Incidentally, how many homeless shelters are run by a non-religious source? How many soup kitchens? Virtually all hospitals and charitable organizations are or were started out as religious.

Forum List

Back