List of Judges on the ballot in Florida and who appointed them

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
For my fellow Floridians

545C20BB-F699-46F1-9E28-6505BF88C49B.jpeg

It’s a photo of a handout I got today…it may have been in my pocket. This will help me. I have no idea about judges.

Every one of the names on your list of judges who were appointed by Charlie Crist were appointed when he was a fair-minded Republican.

Crist became an independent in 2010, and a Democrat in 2012. The Republican governors’ appointments after Trump became President, especially after Ron DeSantis became Governor, tend to be much more politically partisan types, almost all approved by the rightwing Federalist Society. Some judges have even openly indicated they are Republican MAGA supporters while campaigning, which used to be verboten conduct for judges, who are supposed to be above all that. One of the things I hate is how Trumpism has made every post hyper-political, especially for positions relating to Boards of Elections, but seemingly also right down to PTA President and town dog-catcher.

Well at least they are appointed and not elected like in most states.

Virginia might be the last hold-out in that regard.....Ours are elected by the Legislature.

Division of Legislative Services: Judicial Selection.

It prevents this type of shit like what rode in on Beto's coattails in Harris Co., TX.

5be3d760b8a40.jpg
Seems the quickest way to screw up a city is put blacks or lesbians in charge of it. They tried it in Detroit and repeated it all over the country. Every fucked up blue city has a Black Commish or Chief of Police. Chicago has a black lesbian running her city into the ground.

Well at least they are appointed and not elected like in most states.

Virginia might be the last hold-out in that regard.....Ours are elected by the Legislature.

Division of Legislative Services: Judicial Selection.

It prevents this type of shit like what rode in on Beto's coattails in Harris Co., TX.

5be3d760b8a40.jpg

And they've been a fucking disaster. There's a dem movement to oust them all, everyone is tired of their soft on crime BS.

Yeah, I've been hearing that in dribs and drabs when one of them makes a pants-on-head retarded decision in Harris Co.....Mostly family court stuff..

Not just that, they're putting violent criminals back on the streets, with low or no bail, and they are committing more crimes, including rape and murder.

Forum List

Back