List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

The three buzzwords about the convention:

Pale
Male
Stale

It’s just the same shovel full of shit they tried in 2008, 2012 and now in 2016 with Drumpf supposedly being somewhat different because he is vulgar and that, somehow, translates into tough.
Thanks for the Cornhole perspective. No one will watch now, might as well cancel the event.

Pale
Male
Stale

It’s just the same shovel full of shit they tried in 2008, 2012 and now in 2016 with Drumpf supposedly being somewhat different because he is vulgar and that, somehow, translates into tough.
Thanks for the Cornhole perspective. No one will watch now, might as well cancel the event.

I think the real news will be coming from outside the convention hall not inside

Tebow is not speaking. He's got some standards. He was surprised to hear he was supposed to be speaking. Apparently, Trump just tossed out a list of people he wanted, and assumed they'd say yes. Just more of his organizational brilliance on display.

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.
The smell of fear is invigorating.

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

I for one am more interested in hearing the insight of his very intelligent children than some politician grandstanding..

The same “highly intelligent” kids who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for their old man? Yeah, it should be quite comical to listen to them

They would've had to have changed their party registration six months in advance. That's not cause for huge concern.

Pale
Male
Stale

I think the real news will be coming from outside the convention hall not inside

The only news coming out of the DNC freakshow is, are there any heterosexual and/good looking people there.....the DNC the greatest show on earth!!!!!

Last edited:
The dims invited an honest hard working family man to speak at the event.

Just kidding.

I was gonna say....step right up, step right up and see the rarest of all Americans, a hard working, honest, democrat......but then you were kidding....... one less exhibit at the dnc, but he may be out there somewhere!

Pale
Male
Stale

Can't believe you left out "fail"
And "bail"

Pale
Male
Stale

Can't believe you left out "fail"
And "bail"
And jail, don't forget the place.hilary should be....

I hear they've moved to slideshows of the grandchildren to fill time. :laugh:

They are also going to show home movies of Trump playing golf in Scotland.
The ones he built and boosted the economy in the area. Meanwhile the dims will show Hillary sucking on a public titty, the only thing she knows how to do.

Nah they show a couple of democrat women shaving each other's pubes......wait feminists don't shave........scratch that

I hear they've moved to slideshows of the grandchildren to fill time. :laugh:

They are also going to show home movies of Trump playing golf in Scotland.
The ones he built and boosted the economy in the area. Meanwhile the dims will show Hillary sucking on a public titty, the only thing she knows how to do.

Nah they show a couple of democrat women shaving each other's pubes......wait feminists don't shave........scratch that
The men do. The women will shave their pubes after they cut their balls off and wear them as ear rings.

I'll watch just so I can see a washed up quarterback point to the sky and thank god he's on TV again.

Well exempt of elected Republicans being at the convention--there will be a Haine's underware model, 4 soap box opera stars, one dancing with the stars runner up, and a former washed out NFL quarterback.

Really, only 4 GOP governors out of 31 will be showing up. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have to be there, but would much prefer to be somewhere else. Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, Mike Huckabee--I think are going and may actually say a couple of sentences in their effort to promote the Chimpanzee nominee--but who knows.

Frankly any Republican that has any aspirations of winning an election is avoiding the RNC convention like the black plague. So you won't be seeing too many Senators or Congressmen there that are up for reelection.

images

And the Republican nominee is--LOL

Last edited:

I for one am more interested in hearing the insight of his very intelligent children than some politician grandstanding..

The same “highly intelligent” kids who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for their old man? Yeah, it should be quite comical to listen to them

They would've had to have changed their party registration six months in advance. That's not cause for huge concern.

So they were ignorant that their creepy old man was running? Or did they consider him a joke too?

Forum List

Back