List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

What about Sarah Palin?

I think everyone should give Sarah Palin the benefit of the doubt, and assume she's staying home to take care of husband Todd, who was in an awful snowmobile wreck in March.

What about Sarah Palin?

I think everyone should give Sarah Palin the benefit of the doubt, and assume she's staying home to take care of husband Todd, who was in an awful snowmobile wreck in March.

You must have missed the photo of the family that appeared last week where they were all wearing shirts reading, "Border Wall Construction Co." and carrying around stacks of lumber.

Palin was actually invited to speak at the convention, but was unable to find the State of Cleveland on her Rand McNally.

List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

Yea, coin slots.

In the world of the GOP, you don't need to commit a crime.

In the world of democrats, you're a loser if you don't commit crimes.

No worries though, party bosses are certified "ABOVE THE LAW" by the FBI. :thup:

gv070616dAPC20160706124607.jpg

Look how they want to kill gays for simply existing.

Look how you lie with no regard for reality.

Since I'm of Italian decent, I guess Italians are next. Or maybe blacks, or Muslims. It's hard to be sure. Republicans hate so many I'm never sure who is on today's hate list.

You are a scumbag with zero integrity - I don't blame Italians for you.
Religious Right Pundit Regrets GOP Candidates Appeared At 'Kill-The-Gays' Rally

Why Is the Media Ignoring Ted Cruz's Embrace of 'Kill the Gays' Pastor?

I'm curious. What lie?

I'm surprised Putin isn't the top speaker, given his admiration for Trump, and the love that most conservatives feel for Putin.

Sadly, given how much Trump loved the guy, Saddam Hussein is not available.

I'm surprised Putin isn't the top speaker, given his admiration for Trump, and the love that most conservatives feel for Putin.

Sadly, given how much Trump loved the guy, Saddam Hussein is not available.

Dim Dong is. :eusa_dance:

Cantcha see it ---- "Rump/Dong 2016"!

I understand "thousands and thousands" of supporters will be cheering from a rooftop in Jersey City too.

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.

I thought he only had 3 children…

Is it 3 kids + wife.

The kids are the biggest bores. Fucking stuck up rich kids who had everything handed to them.

And that wife… oh, boy… the xenophobes are going to love her.

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

Is it 3 kids + wife.

The kids are the biggest bores. Fucking stuck up rich kids who had everything handed to them.

Four that we know of

Is it 3 kids + wife.

Wow what a dick, he has 4 kids....maybe know shit before you post..

his 3 kids know their shit.......

His wife is hot as fuck......and she's from Europe....she's not a Mexican rapist or Muslim wanting to driving over people you fucktard.

Is it 3 kids + wife.

Four that we know of
Could be more, Donnie is quite the ladies man.

Is it 3 kids + wife.

His wife is hot as fuck......and she's from Europe....she's not a Mexican rapist or Muslim wanting to driving over people you fucktard.

2 of them couldn't figure out how to register to vote for their old man in the NY Primary....they are almost as inept as he is.

Is it 3 kids + wife.

2 of them couldn't figure out how to register to vote for their old man in the NY Primary....they are almost as inept as he is.

News York is run by liberals, I guess it was voter suppression....they probably had a black Panther in front of the polling place

Is it 3 kids + wife.

News York is run by liberals, I guess it was voter suppression....they probably had a black Panther in front of the polling place

Well, you're about as bright as Drumpf and his kids. Few people register at the polling place dumbass. Back to the excuse mill. Keep it fired up; you'll need it again in November asswipe.

Is it 3 kids + wife.

Well, you're about as bright as Drumpf and his kids. Few people register at the polling place dumbass. Back to the excuse mill. Keep it fired up; you'll need it again in November asswipe.

You're not bright, you don't get sarcasm. But new York is liberal and has crazy registration laws....but wait why didn't they play the white privilege card? Whitey gets all the breaks right?

Is it 3 kids + wife.

You're not bright, you don't get sarcasm. But new York is liberal and has crazy registration laws....but wait why didn't they play the white privilege card? Whitey gets all the breaks right?

If this team can't figure out voting laws...what hope do they have understanding arms treaties, trade agreements, or health care reform? Zero.

Thank goodness Hillary has it wrapped up already and we don't have to suffer through a Trump fiasco, right?

Forum List

Back