List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

Wow what a dick, he has 4 kids....maybe know shit before you post..

his 3 kids know their shit.......

His wife is hot as fuck......and she's from Europe....she's not a Mexican rapist or Muslim wanting to driving over people you fucktard.

2 of them couldn't figure out how to register to vote for their old man in the NY Primary....they are almost as inept as he is.

News York is run by liberals, I guess it was voter suppression....they probably had a black Panther in front of the polling place

Well, you're about as bright as Drumpf and his kids. Few people register at the polling place dumbass. Back to the excuse mill. Keep it fired up; you'll need it again in November asswipe.

You're not bright, you don't get sarcasm. But new York is liberal and has crazy registration laws....but wait why didn't they play the white privilege card? Whitey gets all the breaks right?

If this team can't figure out voting laws...what hope do they have understanding arms treaties, trade agreements, or health care reform? Zero.

Thank goodness Hillary has it wrapped up already and we don't have to suffer through a Trump fiasco, right?

I guess they thought being white would work, after all you say they have white privledge get and get everything handed to them. And since when our kids part of the team?

Where do you get this fucking bullshit?

2 of them couldn't figure out how to register to vote for their old man in the NY Primary....they are almost as inept as he is.

News York is run by liberals, I guess it was voter suppression....they probably had a black Panther in front of the polling place

Well, you're about as bright as Drumpf and his kids. Few people register at the polling place dumbass. Back to the excuse mill. Keep it fired up; you'll need it again in November asswipe.

You're not bright, you don't get sarcasm. But new York is liberal and has crazy registration laws....but wait why didn't they play the white privilege card? Whitey gets all the breaks right?

If this team can't figure out voting laws...what hope do they have understanding arms treaties, trade agreements, or health care reform? Zero.

Thank goodness Hillary has it wrapped up already and we don't have to suffer through a Trump fiasco, right?

I guess they thought being white would work, after all you say they have white privledge get and get everything handed to them. And since when our kids part of the team?

Not "our" kids, Drumpf's malcontents who can't figure out how to register to vote. Like father like son/daughter I guess.

Speaking of the race card you just played again...did you see where your messiah is losing the black vote 81-6% to HRC?

Gonna be a Sweet November!!!

Not "our" kids, Drumpf's malcontents who can't figure out how to register to vote. Like father like son/daughter I guess.

Speaking of the race card you just played again...did you see where your messiah is losing the black vote 81-6% to HRC?

Gonna be a Sweet November!!!

What race card?

Mocking your belief in white privilege is not playing the race card.

And his kids are great, smart successful and his daughter is hottttttttt!

Wow a Republican losing the black bote....news at 11. Too bad were too civilized to pay off Jackson and sharpton.

Yeah I saw trump with a 7 point lead...indeed it will be a very sweet november

A republican convention with most prominent republicans not attending – truly remarkable and unprecedented, and a clear sign of a party badly divided.

Notable people not attending the Republican convention
Yep itll be fun....

You have your dnc with old ugly politicians....that make the same bullshit speeches....I mean the only thing interesting a b out it will be the freakshow.......maybe you can have a transexual nazi Eskimo speak?

Snoooooozer

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.

libs are just jealous they abort their kids.

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

I thought he only had 3 children…

Is it 3 kids + wife.

The kids are the biggest bores. Fucking stuck up rich kids who had everything handed to them.

And that wife… oh, boy… the xenophobes are going to love her.
Wow what a dick, he has 4 kids....maybe know shit before you post..

his 3 kids know their shit.......

His wife is hot as fuck......and she's from Europe....she's not a Mexican rapist or Muslim wanting to driving over people you fucktard.
Trump has 5 children. 4 are adults. The youngest, Baron, is only 10.

I for one am more interested in hearing the insight of his very intelligent children than some politician grandstanding. And would you be complaining if Chelsea and her husband spoke? Nope. So, gtfo tbh.

Is it 3 kids + wife.

The kids are the biggest bores. Fucking stuck up rich kids who had everything handed to them.

Four that we know of
Could be more, Donnie is quite the ladies man.

If it weren't for those stubby fingers

Is it 3 kids + wife.

Four that we know of
Could be more, Donnie is quite the ladies man.

If it weren't for those stubby fingers

I guess they don't mind....

libs are just jealous they abort their kids.
They have one as a political prop *cough*Chelsea*cough*...so they can say they like kids and are for families.

Instead of one of incest dreams or vampire lads, I nominate Jim Bakker to introduce the Donald.

This guy's television show encompasses Trump's successes.

Home - The Jim Bakker Show Store

Herr Goebbels; Obama sat in the pews of racist hate monger Jeremiah Write for 20 years. Does this mean Obama wants to "kill the whites?"

What you and the filthy hate sites that fill your head with evil are doing is "guilt by association."

Lyndon Johnson once shook the hand to Charles Manson (fact) ergo Johnson is guilty of killing Sharon Tate - or this is the line you little Pol Pots use when slandering enemies of your filthy and evil party. The fact that Manson was one of a thousand people at an event and that Johnson had no clue who he was would be no defense were he a Republican, not to you lying demagogues.

"they want to kill gays." What filthy lies you tell, Herr Goebbels. What reprehensible scum you are, with your slander and libel.

Should all democrats be judged by your fascist demagoguery and that of the hate sites that do your thinking for you?

I'm surprised Putin isn't the top speaker, given his admiration for Trump, and the love that most conservatives feel for Putin.

Sadly, given how much Trump loved the guy, Saddam Hussein is not available.

Any word on when Kim Jong Un will be delivering the vision speech for Hillary?

Trump: Make America Great Again!

Hillary: Make America Venezuela.

Dim Dong is. :eusa_dance:

Cantcha see it ---- "Rump/Dong 2016"!

I understand "thousands and thousands" of supporters will be cheering from a rooftop in Jersey City too.

Any word on whether Hillary will name Raul Castro as her running mate?

I for one am more interested in hearing the insight of his very intelligent children than some politician grandstanding..

The same “highly intelligent” kids who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for their old man? Yeah, it should be quite comical to listen to them

I for one am more interested in hearing the insight of his very intelligent children than some politician grandstanding..

The same “highly intelligent” kids who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for their old man? Yeah, it should be quite comical to listen to them
Maybe they could get the Osmonds to replay the Family Hour .... oh wait the Osmonds are Mormons and probably think he's the despicable creep that he is. Never mind.

The three buzzwords about the convention:

Pale
Male
Stale

It’s just the same shovel full of shit they tried in 2008, 2012 and now in 2016 with Drumpf supposedly being somewhat different because he is vulgar and that, somehow, translates into tough.

The three buzzwords about the convention:

Pale
Male
Stale

It’s just the same shovel full of shit they tried in 2008, 2012 and now in 2016 with Drumpf supposedly being somewhat different because he is vulgar and that, somehow, translates into tough.
We ain't gonna see no Jackson Five out there with the Trumps, that's fo shu

The Clint Eastwood empty chair bit went so well last time that the GOP is going with all empty suits this year.
It went over very well. I remember distinctly that libs went bezerk over it and acted like Clint pulled his dick out. Libturds ALWAYS think if the ridicule something enough they've won. They're too stupid to realize it's just a reflection on them.

Funny part was that even an "empty chair" beat the shit out of the best candidate Republicans had to offer

When Republicans asked....Wouldn't you rather have us than an empty chair?

America responded....Give us the chair, give us the chair

You and your despicable cohorts SHOULD get the chair you deserve: The electric one.

Forum List

Back