List of the most dangerous of organized groups in the US.

Are you with the Antifa group?
In spirit yes but have better things to do. Now who made up this list?

I wish they all had something to do.
You have something to do. Answer the question I asked. I suspect you made up this list by your deflections which would render it irrelevant and lacking in credibility.
I assumed that you were able to read who posted the list. When you watch Antifa destroy buildings and show violence on TV do you cover your face in show of solidarity?
I didnt ask who posted the list dummy. I asked who made it up.

I dont watch TV so i wouldnt recognize an ANtifa if one tripped me walking down the street.
One and the same on the list

Since you do not know anything about them they cover their faces when they do their violence. Carry an American flag or a sign telling the love for you have for this Country at one of these protests and they will introduce themselves to you. You would not recognize them because they would be wearing a mask.

Last edited:
In spirit yes but have better things to do. Now who made up this list?

You have something to do. Answer the question I asked. I suspect you made up this list by your deflections which would render it irrelevant and lacking in credibility.
I assumed that you were able to read who posted the list. When you watch Antifa destroy buildings and show violence on TV do you cover your face in show of solidarity?

I dont watch TV so i wouldnt recognize an ANtifa if one tripped me walking down the street.

Since you do not know anything about them they cover their faces when they do their violence. Carry an American flag or a sign telling the love for you have for this Country at one of these protests and they will introduce themselves to you.
Thank you. See how easy that was?

I didnt really understand your last sentence. All I know is that they fuck up Nazis.

33% of Americans can't name even one of the three branches of government, so I say the Teachers Union.

Biggest threat to America is stupidity and ignorance that stems from mostly poor states/areas/religious nuts/the greedy elite.

Since you do not know anything about them they cover their faces when they do their violence. Carry an American flag or a sign telling the love for you have for this Country at one of these protests and they will introduce themselves to you.

I didnt really understand your last sentence. All I know is that they fuck up Nazis.

They are Nazis by a different name.

What does that mean to you? To me it means they fuck up people with the same ideology they have.

Biggest threat to America is stupidity and ignorance that stems from mostly poor states/areas/religious nuts.

I agree there is a huge problem in the inner cities and should be on the list. Thanks

What does that mean to you? To me it means they fuck up people with the same ideology they have.
They just want to disrupt and do not care if it is the Nazis or police or military personnel.

They just want to disrupt and do not care if it is the Nazis or police or military personnel.
Whats wrong with disrupting? I've never heard of them disrupting the military. Do you have a citation for that or is that just a wild claim?

Whats wrong with disrupting? I've never heard of them disrupting the military. Do you have a citation for that or is that just a wild claim?

The vast majority of the military personnel are conservatives. You have to be aware of that.

Biggest threat to America is stupidity and ignorance that stems from mostly poor states/areas/religious nuts.

I agree there is a huge problem in the inner cities and should be on the list. Thanks
I think he was referring to the redneck trailer parks.
You think everything is working smoothly in the inner city?
Which inner city are you referring to and what does that have to do with your trailer park?

The vast majority of the military personnel are conservatives. You have to be aware of that.
Never heard of that even when I was in the military. However, that deflection had nothing to do with my question. Please link to when antifa was disrupting the military.

Any such list would have to start with the U.S. Government.

Although they haven't actually done much that is dangerous to the citizenry (using the IRS to persecute conservatives, restricting people's right to own and carry a gun, and seizing private property without a warrant are only mildly dangerous, until they get used to doing such things and start expanding them), they are getting toe in the door. Once they start ignoring the Constitution without consequence, they will only do it more and more. For our own good, of course.

Which inner city are you referring to and what does that have to do with your trailer park?
I am a farmer with my nearest neighbor 1/2 mile away. I have a home but I do not look down on people that are not able to afford a home. Many people work hard but just can't afford anything but a trailer house. It is nothing to be ashamed of.

Although they haven't actually done much that is dangerous to the citizenry (using the IRS to persecute conservatives, restricting people's right to own and carry a gun, and seizing private property without a warrant are only mildly dangerous, until they get used to doing such things and start expanding them), they are getting toe in the door. Once they start ignoring the Constitution without consequence, they will only do it more and more. For our own good, of course.
How is persecuting conservatives not dangerous? I can't imagine anything more dangerous.

I am a farmer with my nearest neighbor 1/2 mile away. I have a home but I do not look down on people that are not able to afford a home. Many people work hard but just can't afford anything but a trailer house. It is nothing to be ashamed of.
I dont look down on people who cant afford a home. I look down on redneck trailer trash. They should be ashamed of being lazy when they have all the tools to succeed at their disposal.

How is persecuting conservatives not dangerous? I can't imagine anything more dangerous.
Its only dangerous to elect a conservative. Persecuting them holds zero danger.

I dont look down on people who cant afford a home. I look down on redneck trailer trash. They should be ashamed of being lazy when they have all the tools to succeed at their disposal.
Could it be you might be misjudging these people? Are you critical of them because they are white? Perhaps you look down on them because they may be a little slower mentally or maybe they just had bad luck or health problems.

Forum List

Back