List of the most dangerous of organized groups in the US.

Watching you guys wet your pants over a couple hundred crust punks with cardboard shields is the most fun I've had in awhile.

If you're really living in such deathly fear of ANTIFA, there's a really easy way to avoid ever having any contact with them.

Don't go to any neo-nazi rallies.

Your lies are not fooling anyone.

milo-protest-1920-1020x680.jpg

:lol:

And, oh yeah - don't go to any speeches by child-sex supporters on the UC Berkeley campus.

Your support of nazi brown shirt tactics is noted and held against you.

YOur rationalization is dismissed.

You're not so good with the whole "reading comprehension" and "critical thinking" things, are you?

I read what you said, and understood it fine.

Milo was invited to give a speech and Antifa rioted and the campus liberal administrators ordered the cops to stand down and instead shut down the talk.

And you support that by attempting to marginalize Milo.

Watching you guys wet your pants over a couple hundred crust punks with cardboard shields is the most fun I've had in awhile.

If you're really living in such deathly fear of ANTIFA, there's a really easy way to avoid ever having any contact with them.

And, oh yeah - don't go to any speeches by child-sex supporters on the UC Berkeley campus.

You're not so good with the whole "reading comprehension" and "critical thinking" things, are you?

Milo was invited to give a speech and Antifa rioted and the campus liberal administrators ordered the cops to stand down and instead shut down the talk.

Maybe you should work on the "critical thinking" part.

Your logic doesn't work. Your premises don't imply your conclusion.

Not showing the level of respect you demand to Milo is not logically followed by me "supporting" anything.

Its pretty obvious to the entire board you missed it by a mile dude.

1. Antifa: This is the most dangerous of all groups bent on destroying the Country that so many of us love. It is true that they are for the most part made up of spoiled children with no real experience in life other than the tainted education they receive today. They were not disciplined as children and allowed to spout their views while interrupting others by violent means. There is hope that as these children mature they will learn to respect others. Some will grow out of it and some will not such as individuals such a Bill Ayers who was a militant member of the Weathermen in the 60's. I feel the Antifa will continue to grow into a huge mess for my Country.

2. KKK and Nazi party: Quite frankly there is not enough of these clowns to do the Country much harm. For the most part they are made up of men that are failures in life and wish to blame other races for their failure. Most of these individuals will never change. They are in charge of nothing and have no power which is the reason for their frustration.

3. Black Lives Matter: Not really any different than the KKK and the Nazis except there are more of them. They blame others for their failures and seem to be unable to accept the fact that Blacks are sometimes shot and killed while committing crimes or assaulting police. They refuse to look at facts such as more whites are shot by police than blacks. Some of these will eventually open their eyes and put their hate aside hopefully. 4. The Media: This really could be the most evil of all groups as they spout their untruths for ratings. They see a riot, war, or shooting as job security. They use their created writing skills to create turmoil and damage to this Country.

There are many other groups loaded with danger. Please free to add.
Who made up this list? if its not anyone credible please delete this thread.

Are you with the Antifa group?

1. Antifa: This is the most dangerous of all groups bent on destroying the Country that so many of us love. It is true that they are for the most part made up of spoiled children with no real experience in life other than the tainted education they receive today. They were not disciplined as children and allowed to spout their views while interrupting others by violent means. There is hope that as these children mature they will learn to respect others. Some will grow out of it and some will not such as individuals such a Bill Ayers who was a militant member of the Weathermen in the 60's. I feel the Antifa will continue to grow into a huge mess for my Country.

2. KKK and Nazi party: Quite frankly there is not enough of these clowns to do the Country much harm. For the most part they are made up of men that are failures in life and wish to blame other races for their failure. Most of these individuals will never change. They are in charge of nothing and have no power which is the reason for their frustration.

3. Black Lives Matter: Not really any different than the KKK and the Nazis except there are more of them. They blame others for their failures and seem to be unable to accept the fact that Blacks are sometimes shot and killed while committing crimes or assaulting police. They refuse to look at facts such as more whites are shot by police than blacks. Some of these will eventually open their eyes and put their hate aside hopefully. 4. The Media: This really could be the most evil of all groups as they spout their untruths for ratings. They see a riot, war, or shooting as job security. They use their created writing skills to create turmoil and damage to this Country.

In spirit yes but have better things to do. Now who made up this list?

I wish they all had something to do.

Not showing the level of respect you demand to Milo is not logically followed by me "supporting" anything.

You dance and spin, but that doesn't change the fact that you support street thugs that use violence to shut down political speech of people who disagree with you.

You have something to do. Answer the question I asked. I suspect you made up this list by your deflections which would render it irrelevant and lacking in credibility.

Literally the only reason Antifa exists and there's no counter movement crushing their faggot commie skulls is because one side has no job and lives on govt assistance and the other side is too busy working for a living.

You dance and spin, but that doesn't change the fact that you support street thugs that use violence to shut down political speech of people who disagree with you.

Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence.

Sustained.

Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence.

Sustained.

Your posts here, minimizing their crimes and attacking their victims is a defense of them and their actions.

THose are "facts in evidence".

Your arrogance is not a supporting argument, just you being a dick.

You have something to do. Answer the question I asked. I suspect you made up this list by your deflections which would render it irrelevant and lacking in credibility.
I assumed that you were able to read who posted the list. When you watch Antifa destroy buildings and show violence on TV do you cover your face in show of solidarity?

Its pretty obvious to the entire board you missed it by a mile dude.
It's obvious that you're a liar.

I assumed that you were able to read who posted the list. When you watch Antifa destroy buildings and show violence on TV do you cover your face in show of solidarity?
I didnt ask who posted the list dummy. I asked who made it up.

I dont watch TV so i wouldnt recognize an ANtifa if one tripped me walking down the street.

one of your Antifa friends, bull dyke arrested last night protesting against never-Trump jew Ben Shapiro:
clinton antifa.jpg

one of your Antifa friends, bull dyke arrested last night protesting against never-Trump jew Ben Shapiro:
View attachment 149412
And the Dims in here will claim the party has nothing to do with ANTIFA.

Forum List

Back