List the Top 10 Dem or GOP unresolved issues needing investigation +/or trial

LOLOL

Posting bullshit is still bullshit whether you post it or whether you link it.

Mark Fuhrman did not have the ability to prosecute anyone and neither did Comey. Again, Comey was an investigator, not a prosecutor.

:cuckoo:
Bitch slapped you ...AGAIN!!!! ROTFLMFAO
LOLOL

Spits the forum jester who insinuated Mark Fuhrman is s prosecutor because he was an officer who was a witness for the prosecution.:cuckoo:

And Comey is still not in a position to prosecute anyone.

Sorry you’re still so butthurt you can’t get Hillary locked up. ...... actually, no, not really sorry. :mm:
And where did I say Mark Fuhrman?....little pissant is going more insane since I bitch slapped him with a link!....ROTFLMFAO....We will be doing this all day...he IS my entertainment....and the difference between MATTER and INVESTIGATION again?....LOLOLOLOL
You said an officer who is a witness for the prosecution can prosecute.

And I’m glad to continue. I also find this quite entertaining.
Did I say a RETIRED OFFICER, you fucking fruitloop... 2 can play your bullshit semantic game. Fucktard!...and they have to be involved in the case or it makes no sense...like you!
LOL

Fuhrman wasn’t retired when he testified, ya dumbfuck.

LOLOL

Spits the forum jester who insinuated Mark Fuhrman is s prosecutor because he was an officer who was a witness for the prosecution.:cuckoo:

Sorry you’re still so butthurt you can’t get Hillary locked up. ...... actually, no, not really sorry. :mm:
And where did I say Mark Fuhrman?....little pissant is going more insane since I bitch slapped him with a link!....ROTFLMFAO....We will be doing this all day...he IS my entertainment....and the difference between MATTER and INVESTIGATION again?....LOLOLOLOL

Did I say a RETIRED OFFICER, you fucking fruitloop... 2 can play your bullshit semantic game. Fucktard!...and they have to be involved in the case or it makes no sense...like you!
LOL

Are we talking in the present tense asswipe. And What is the difference of an INVESTIGATION and a MATTER?

LOLOL

LOL

Are we talking in the present tense asswipe. And What is the difference of an INVESTIGATION and a MATTER?
LOL

Ah, you want to talk just the present, huh?

Comey is no longer an officer either, dumbfuck.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Benghazi
Obama's full biography
The Russia hoax

There MAY be more added later.

Benghazi had 7 investigations, including several that Democrats refused to participate in, and nothing was found out in the 7th investigation that wasn't known after the first.

Obama isn't President. Trump admitted he lied about Obama's birth certificate. It's over.

The Russian Investigation, which has thus far produced over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas, and three conspirators are currently in jail, with more headed in that direction, is continuing. The only "hoax" is Trump's initial denials of any involvement.

Explain this.

Arpaio Press Conference re: Forged Birth Certificate

You explain it. You're the one who believes this bullshit.

Arapaio never saw the original document. You cannot determine whether or not a document is forged without the original document. Plus he's a racist asshole who is consumed with hatred on non-whites. And Trump has admitted he lied about all of it.
So, explain why the Obama White House submitted a forged document for authenticity testing to an authorized law enforcement investigation.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Benghazi
Obama's full biography
The Russia hoax

There MAY be more added later.

Benghazi had 7 investigations, including several that Democrats refused to participate in, and nothing was found out in the 7th investigation that wasn't known after the first.

Obama isn't President. Trump admitted he lied about Obama's birth certificate. It's over.

The Russian Investigation, which has thus far produced over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas, and three conspirators are currently in jail, with more headed in that direction, is continuing. The only "hoax" is Trump's initial denials of any involvement.

Explain this.

Arpaio Press Conference re: Forged Birth Certificate

You explain it. You're the one who believes this bullshit.

Arapaio never saw the original document. You cannot determine whether or not a document is forged without the original document. Plus he's a racist asshole who is consumed with hatred on non-whites. And Trump has admitted he lied about all of it.
So, explain why the Obama White House submitted a forged document for authenticity testing to an authorized law enforcement investigation.

Oh? What forged document?

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

BUT HE IS PART OF THE TOPIC, YOU FUCKING SLIMEY WORM...CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MATTER AND AN INVESTIGATION...sure everyone is waiting for that!!!
ROTFLMFAO....YOU need bigger memes!....LOLOL

Hildebeast felonies spelled out by Comey who REFUSED to prosecute her. Although it wasn't his place to do that it was the corrupt AGs responsibility

The surrender Monkey for working for the Russians, telling the PM to tell VLAD he will have MORE FLEXIBILITY after the election

BRENNAN, CLAPPER. COMEY STROZK. McCABE and several dozen more corrupt FBI, & DOJ people for LYING before Congress now that we have emails and texts saying such

Mueller for going ahead with investigations after the primary instrument of the FISA court search has been proven, beyond a doubt to be made up and paid for by the Cunton campaign.

The Podesta brothers for various felonies involving Russia collusion., and foreign dealings not above board...see Wikileaks for dozens of emails

Loretta lynch AND BLOW JOB CUNTPNZ for collusion with the airport meeting a day before his wife's investigation results were announced

Eric "THE RED"Holder for gun running. Death of a border agent and the death of over 200 Mexicsn Nationals FROM those illegal gun sales

ALL DemonRAT heads of committees that lied, leaked. And gave unprecedented access to classified information during Republican run committees...especially Adam Shitt!

Debbie the Wasserman Test Schultz for the cover up of the Pakistani IT scandal with over 30 DemonRAT Congress peoples access to privileged info being stolen and especially what is on DWS computer laptop in hands of the DC police AND STILL not being investigated

The Uranium one deal and kick back money to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation and the role ALL THE Cuntons played in that including Chelsea

The Seth Rich murder, and what Donna Brazile wrote about it and the illegal doings within the DNC

OPPS...that is more than 10...so much more!

I got as far as your idiocy about Comey not prosecuting Hillary. You must be the only moron who thinks the FBI Director has prosecutorial powers.
I'm surprised you could type a response with The Surrender Monkeys privates in your mouth...and perhaps you need to listen..AGAIN BUT GET A 5 YEAR OLD to explain it to you!

I don’t care how rightarded you are, the FBI can’t prosecute anyone. The FBI is the investigative arm of the Department of Justice, not the prosecutorial arm.

And Lynch was supposed to announce the findings as procedure dictates and she did not simply becauseb2 weeks prior she met Blow Job on the tarmac of thevAriz. Airport to discuss GRANDCHILDREN and GOLF....ROTFLMFAO!

Talking about arrested and a pump for the DNC and anything Cunton Naw,Surrender Monkey.... You be da one, monkey boy....ROTFLMFAO

Why did it take Republicans 5 years after Hillary left office to investigate her email server? Everyone in Washington KNEW she was using Bill's email server when she was SS. It wasn't a secret. It wasn't even illegal.
It was illegal.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

BUT HE IS PART OF THE TOPIC, YOU FUCKING SLIMEY WORM...CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MATTER AND AN INVESTIGATION...sure everyone is waiting for that!!!
Oh, no, not all caps!! :ack-1: Anything but all caps!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And dumbfuck, I didn’t post a meme. You’re Hallucinating again.

Anyway, you said Comey’s a prosecutor because he was an officer who would have testified, even though he’s no longer an officer.

I’m merely using your brain-dead logic by applying it to Mark Fuhrman, who was also an officer who did testify in a case, and like Comey,is no longer an officer.

So according to nutbags like you, both Fuhrman and Comey are prosecutors.

I got as far as your idiocy about Comey not prosecuting Hillary. You must be the only moron who thinks the FBI Director has prosecutorial powers.
I'm surprised you could type a response with The Surrender Monkeys privates in your mouth...and perhaps you need to listen..AGAIN BUT GET A 5 YEAR OLD to explain it to you!

I don’t care how rightarded you are, the FBI can’t prosecute anyone. The FBI is the investigative arm of the Department of Justice, not the prosecutorial arm.

And Lynch was supposed to announce the findings as procedure dictates and she did not simply becauseb2 weeks prior she met Blow Job on the tarmac of thevAriz. Airport to discuss GRANDCHILDREN and GOLF....ROTFLMFAO!

Talking about arrested and a pump for the DNC and anything Cunton Naw,Surrender Monkey.... You be da one, monkey boy....ROTFLMFAO

Why did it take Republicans 5 years after Hillary left office to investigate her email server? Everyone in Washington KNEW she was using Bill's email server when she was SS. It wasn't a secret. It wasn't even illegal.
It was illegal.

Apparently not of she would have been prosecuted for it.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Anyway, you said Comey’s a prosecutor because he was an officer who would have testified, even though he’s no longer an officer.

I’m merely using your brain-dead logic by applying it to Mark Fuhrman, who was also an officer who did testify in a case, and like Comey,is no longer an officer.

We were talking about the time on the video when he was director, you silly bastard....ROTFLMFAO...ANYTHING TO DEFLECT! Fuhrman had nothing to do with this case, like asking YOU to testify....LOLOLOL, AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MATTER AND INVESTIGATION?....Just too funny....:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOL

LOL

We were talking about the time on the video when he was director, you silly bastard....ROTFLMFAO...ANYTHING TO DEFLECT! Fuhrman had nothing to do with this case, like asking YOU to testify....LOLOLOL, AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MATTER AND INVESTIGATION?....Just too funny....:abgg2q.jpg:
I’m using your own twisted logic against you, dumbfuck. Of course Fuhrman had nothing to do with this investigation. I never said he did. You’re the one saying Comey is a prosecutor because he was an officer who would’ve testified. But so was Fuhrman. Yet neither Fuhrman nor Comey has ever been a prosecutor. You’re just seriously deranged beyond all repair.

LOL

LOL

I’m using your own twisted logic against you, dumbfuck. Of course Fuhrman had nothing to do with this investigation. I never said he did. You’re the one saying Comey is a prosecutor because he was an officer who would’ve testified. But so was Fuhrman. Yet neither Fuhrman nor Comey has ever been a prosecutor. You’re just seriously deranged beyond all repair.
YOU BROUGHT him up fuckweed and Comey was involved Mark wasn't and the difference between MATTER and INVESTIGATION....lose your direction much?...ROTFLMFAO...SO EASY!

It was illegal.

This quote is lifted from page 1 of "The Russia Hoax." (posted below)

"This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton. If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed."

Chapter 1

Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

Convenience is not a legal principle.

—LORD JUSTICE EDWARD PEARCE, QUEENS BENCH, HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE OF ENGLAND AND WALES (1961)

This is a story of corruption. It begins, as it must, with

Hillary Clinton.

Clinton’s determination to set up a private email server in the basement of her home to use as the exclusive method for electronically communicating all of her official business as secretary of state was a fateful decision. At its core, the idea was fundamentally reckless. It also appears to have been criminal. More than any other event or factor, it led to the inexorable end to her aspiration to be President of the United States.

The Email Setup

Unraveling Clinton’s private server apparatus was complicated by the hidden nature of its design. The domain was not registered in her name, but under a separate identity even though the IP address was connected to the Chappaqua, New York, residence of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Indeed, the server itself was installed in the basement of their house.1 The State Department never certified the server as secure, as its rules require.2

Thus, anyone within the home, including those without security clearance, had physical access to it, as did the two individuals who were instrumental in its installation, operation, and maintenance, Justin Cooper and Bryan Pagliano.

Neither was cleared for handling classified information.3

Why would Clinton want to keep all her communications as secretary of state on a private server? The obvious answer is often the correct one. With no emails on a government account, Clinton would be able to avoid complying with various requests filed by the media and the public under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

This explanation is reinforced by the conscious decision she and her staff made not to utilize an electronic program called SMART, which would have preserved her records for the government.4

The motivation behind Clinton’s decision to use a secret server invites the question: if someone has nothing to hide, why hide?

People who engage in improper, if not illegal, activities often cloak them in darkness. They seek to obscure their illicit behavior.

Clinton may have wanted to hide decisions and mistakes that would look bad when she ran for president.

She may have wanted to keep from public view any evidence that she and her husband used her position of power in government to enrich themselves.

As will be detailed in Chapter 4, their charity, the Clinton Foundation, served as the conduit for hundreds of millions of dollars that flowed from foreign sources at the same time Hillary appeared to have exerted influence on their behalf.

At the same time, Bill pocketed tens of millions for speaking engagements overseas, many of them connected to his wife’s work.

The improper use of Clinton’s surreptitious server stands in stark contrast to the promises she made before taking office.

While campaigning for president in 2008, Clinton had promised complete transparency and vowed to fulfill all FOIA requests.5

In retrospect, her public assurances were nothing more than a carefully crafted deception. Her private server afforded her a clever and clandestine way to evade the public disclosure of her communications and to hide her self-serving deals.

On or about the day Clinton was sworn in to office, January 21, 2009, the State Department activated a classified email account on its secure government server for her benefit. Clinton never used it.6

Instead, she chose to utilize her unsecured private server for all her work-related communications, including classified documents.

How this went undetected during her four-year term remains inexplicable, unless those with knowledge were complicit in enabling her scheme or turned a blind eye to Clinton’s conduct.

Staffers at the State Department and the White House, including President Obama, regularly communicated with the secretary of state at her private email address.7

Documents uncovered by the FBI show that Obama used a pseudonym in communicating with Clinton on her private email account.8

Sometimes he did so while his secretary of state was overseas using an unprotected mobile device.

When the FBI showed a copy of one such Obama email to Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, she exclaimed, “How is that not classified?”9

Indeed, it surely was classified.

Thereafter, the White House refused to disclose the contents of any of the president’s emails involving his fake name. Obama was not only concealing his communications with an alias, he was mishandling classified information in the same negligent manner as Clinton.

This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton. If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed.

It is hard to imagine that the president and others never noticed that Clinton was using a nongovernment, nonsecure private account. Indeed, emails prove that many of them did know.10

But the secretary of state was surrounded by long-time Clinton cronies. They shielded her. They were not about to challenge the person they were certain would become the next president of the United States. Clinton’s disdain for regulations and statutory law was also evident in her use of BlackBerrys linked to her home server, despite...

The Russia Hoax - Footnotes

Notes

Chapter 1: Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

1. Meghan Keneally, Liz Kreutz, and Shushannah Walshe, “Hillary Clinton Email Mystery Man: What We Know About Eric Hoteham,” ABC News, March 5, 2015; Josh Gerstein, “The Mystery Man Behind Hillary’s Email Controversy,” Politico, March 4, 2015.

2. Department of State, Foreign Affairs Manual, 5 FAM 8710 (“Users must not load classified information or Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information onto unclassified systems . . .”).

3. Congressional Testimony of James Comey, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, July 7, 2016 (Question: “Did Hillary Clinton give noncleared people access to classified information?” Comey: “Yes.”); Richard Lardner, Associated Press, “Witnesses Refuse to Testify in Hearing on Clinton’s Email,” September 13, 2016.

4. Report by Federal Bureau of Investigation, “Clinton Email Investigation”—11 and 12, September 2, 2016; Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016.

5. Senator Hillary Clinton’s Remarks to the Newspaper Association of America’s Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008 (“When I am president I will empower the federal government to operate from a presumption of openness, not secrecy. We will adopt a presumption of openness and Freedom of Information Act requests and urge agencies to release information quickly if disclosure will do no harm”), available at Sen. Clinton on Openness.

6. Report by Federal Bureau of Investigation, “Clinton Email Investigation”—9 and 10, September 2, 2016.

7. Interview of President Barack Obama, CBS News, aired March 8, 2015; Reena

Flores, “Obama Weighs In on Hillary Clinton’s Private Emails,” CBS News, March 7, 2015; Kyle Cheney, “Clinton Aide Talked of Needing to ‘Clean’ Up Obama’s Comments on Email Server,” Politico, October 25, 2016; Lisa Lerer, “Top Obama Aides Knew About Clinton’s Private Email in 2009,” Associated Press, June 30, 2015.

8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI

Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.

9. Ibid.

10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.

Last edited:
LOL

LOL

YOU BROUGHT him up fuckweed and Comey was involved Mark wasn't and the difference between MATTER and INVESTIGATION....lose your direction much?...ROTFLMFAO...SO EASY!
It’s your logic, dumbfuck. Live with it. Or not, who cares?

It was illegal.

"This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton. If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed."

Chapter 1

—LORD JUSTICE EDWARD PEARCE, QUEENS BENCH, HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE OF ENGLAND AND WALES (1961)

Hillary Clinton.

Clinton’s determination to set up a private email server in the basement of her home to use as the exclusive method for electronically communicating all of her official business as secretary of state was a fateful decision. At its core, the idea was fundamentally reckless. It also appears to have been criminal. More than any other event or factor, it led to the inexorable end to her aspiration to be President of the United States.

The Email Setup

Unraveling Clinton’s private server apparatus was complicated by the hidden nature of its design. The domain was not registered in her name, but under a separate identity even though the IP address was connected to the Chappaqua, New York, residence of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Indeed, the server itself was installed in the basement of their house.1 The State Department never certified the server as secure, as its rules require.2

Thus, anyone within the home, including those without security clearance, had physical access to it, as did the two individuals who were instrumental in its installation, operation, and maintenance, Justin Cooper and Bryan Pagliano.

Why would Clinton want to keep all her communications as secretary of state on a private server? The obvious answer is often the correct one. With no emails on a government account, Clinton would be able to avoid complying with various requests filed by the media and the public under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

This explanation is reinforced by the conscious decision she and her staff made not to utilize an electronic program called SMART, which would have preserved her records for the government.4

The motivation behind Clinton’s decision to use a secret server invites the question: if someone has nothing to hide, why hide?

People who engage in improper, if not illegal, activities often cloak them in darkness. They seek to obscure their illicit behavior.

Clinton may have wanted to hide decisions and mistakes that would look bad when she ran for president.

She may have wanted to keep from public view any evidence that she and her husband used her position of power in government to enrich themselves.

As will be detailed in Chapter 4, their charity, the Clinton Foundation, served as the conduit for hundreds of millions of dollars that flowed from foreign sources at the same time Hillary appeared to have exerted influence on their behalf.

At the same time, Bill pocketed tens of millions for speaking engagements overseas, many of them connected to his wife’s work.

The improper use of Clinton’s surreptitious server stands in stark contrast to the promises she made before taking office.

While campaigning for president in 2008, Clinton had promised complete transparency and vowed to fulfill all FOIA requests.5

In retrospect, her public assurances were nothing more than a carefully crafted deception. Her private server afforded her a clever and clandestine way to evade the public disclosure of her communications and to hide her self-serving deals.

On or about the day Clinton was sworn in to office, January 21, 2009, the State Department activated a classified email account on its secure government server for her benefit. Clinton never used it.6

Instead, she chose to utilize her unsecured private server for all her work-related communications, including classified documents.

How this went undetected during her four-year term remains inexplicable, unless those with knowledge were complicit in enabling her scheme or turned a blind eye to Clinton’s conduct.

Staffers at the State Department and the White House, including President Obama, regularly communicated with the secretary of state at her private email address.7

Documents uncovered by the FBI show that Obama used a pseudonym in communicating with Clinton on her private email account.8

Sometimes he did so while his secretary of state was overseas using an unprotected mobile device.

When the FBI showed a copy of one such Obama email to Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, she exclaimed, “How is that not classified?”9

Thereafter, the White House refused to disclose the contents of any of the president’s emails involving his fake name. Obama was not only concealing his communications with an alias, he was mishandling classified information in the same negligent manner as Clinton.

This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton. If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed.

It is hard to imagine that the president and others never noticed that Clinton was using a nongovernment, nonsecure private account. Indeed, emails prove that many of them did know.10

But the secretary of state was surrounded by long-time Clinton cronies. They shielded her. They were not about to challenge the person they were certain would become the next president of the United States. Clinton’s disdain for regulations and statutory law was also evident in her use of BlackBerrys linked to her home server, despite...

Notes

1. Meghan Keneally, Liz Kreutz, and Shushannah Walshe, “Hillary Clinton Email Mystery Man: What We Know About Eric Hoteham,” ABC News, March 5, 2015; Josh Gerstein, “The Mystery Man Behind Hillary’s Email Controversy,” Politico, March 4, 2015.

2. Department of State, Foreign Affairs Manual, 5 FAM 8710 (“Users must not load classified information or Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information onto unclassified systems . . .”).

3. Congressional Testimony of James Comey, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, July 7, 2016 (Question: “Did Hillary Clinton give noncleared people access to classified information?” Comey: “Yes.”); Richard Lardner, Associated Press, “Witnesses Refuse to Testify in Hearing on Clinton’s Email,” September 13, 2016.

4. Report by Federal Bureau of Investigation, “Clinton Email Investigation”—11 and 12, September 2, 2016; Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016.

5. Senator Hillary Clinton’s Remarks to the Newspaper Association of America’s Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008 (“When I am president I will empower the federal government to operate from a presumption of openness, not secrecy. We will adopt a presumption of openness and Freedom of Information Act requests and urge agencies to release information quickly if disclosure will do no harm”), available at Sen. Clinton on Openness.

6. Report by Federal Bureau of Investigation, “Clinton Email Investigation”—9 and 10, September 2, 2016.

Flores, “Obama Weighs In on Hillary Clinton’s Private Emails,” CBS News, March 7, 2015; Kyle Cheney, “Clinton Aide Talked of Needing to ‘Clean’ Up Obama’s Comments on Email Server,” Politico, October 25, 2016; Lisa Lerer, “Top Obama Aides Knew About Clinton’s Private Email in 2009,” Associated Press, June 30, 2015.

8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI

Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.

9. Ibid.

10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.

Even Trump and his Justice Department thinks you’re crazy since they don’t think she did anything illegal.

It was illegal.

Chapter 1

Hillary Clinton.

The Email Setup

Notes

9. Ibid.

Even Trump and his Justice Department thinks you’re crazy since they don’t think she did anything illegal.

You are a nasty lying poster.

It was illegal.

Chapter 1

Hillary Clinton.

The Email Setup

Notes

9. Ibid.

You can quote all of the right wing opinion and op ed pieces written by people who never saw a single piece of the evidence in the hands of the Justice Department, the House Committees, or the FBI because they don't mean shit!! The Justice Departments of both the Obama and Trump Administrations have reviewed the evidence, the IG has reviewed the evidence, that guy Huber from Utah, has reviewed the evidence, and NOT ONE OF THESE INVESTIGATIVE BODIES HAVE EVER RECOMMENDED FILING CHARGES AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON.

Judicial Watch has brought dozens of law suits against the Clintons, and they've lost every single one. Then there's the Republican 17 investigations over 25 years with no witnesses, no evidence, no prosecutions.

When are you fools going to get it through your thick heads that basing investigations on Republican rumours and lies, and not facts and evidence, means that there is no underlying crime to prosecute?

Republican lawmakers think Democrats are guilty of so many crimes because Republicans have been the most corrupt and dishonest politicians in the country since Nixon was President.

It was illegal.

Chapter 1

Hillary Clinton.

The Email Setup

Notes

9. Ibid.

Aww, poor, snowflake. How can you be anything but crazy to think Trump is protecting Hillary?

It was illegal.

Chapter 1

Hillary Clinton.

The Email Setup

Notes

9. Ibid.

Aww, poor, snowflake. How can you be anything but crazy to think Trump is protecting Hillary?

I feel like I am beating up on an intellectual cripple.

If you continue posting like a retard, I may block you.

Chapter 1

Hillary Clinton.

The Email Setup

Notes

9. Ibid.

I feel like I am beating up on an intellectual cripple.

If you continue posting like a retard, I may block you.
LOLOL

So? I’ll still point out the bullshit in the bullshit you post. Meanwhile, despite your hysterics, Trump is not directing his Justice Department to go after Hillary because she has not done anything illegal. You remain crazy to think otherwise.

Forum List

Back