Live Action Right Now: Goofy Pocahontas Warren with Rachel "Blinky" Maddow

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
WTF is up with Goofy Pocahontas Warren's head shaking like a basketcase?

Lieawatha is desperate to be the Hildabeat's running mate, that's why she's tweeting up a storm and having pow wows

Lieawatha is desperate to be the Hildabeat's running mate, that's why she's tweeting up a storm and having pow wows

Yanno --- generally when the myth you've been selling has been taken to the cleaners, it's wise to back away and pretend you were never selling it.

Like Birferism. How'd that work out for Donald Rump?

Yanno --- generally when the myth you've been selling has been taken to the cleaners, it's wise to back away and pretend you were never selling it.

Myth my ass...the fake injun lied and caught caught, because you say different means nothing. Now shut up,fool

Myth my ass...the fake injun lied and caught caught, because you say different means nothing. Now shut up,fool

We already did this. And you failed.
Wanna do it again? We'll just cut 'n' paste. Your part will be easy --- just copy the proof you gave us. Which was...... nothing.

How's it feel? Failure I mean? :itsok:

Wanna do it again? We'll just cut 'n' paste. Your part will be easy --- just copy the proof you gave us. Which was...... nothing.

I never failed, moron. Now stop bothering me idiot.

So that's how it feels huh.
Good answer.

This is why I pointed out that it's a good idea to abandon ship when your ship is fulla holes.
Tried to warn you, Gilligan.

Good answer.

This is why I pointed out that it's a good idea to abandon ship when your ship is fulla holes.

The entire free world knows she lied, fool. LMAO Get your head outa ya ass

Good answer.

The entire free world knows she lied, fool. LMAO Get your head outa ya ass

:eusa_clap: Excellent, the old "Everybody Knows" fallacy, still sans evidence. Right on time.

:dig:

You can always tell who's been kicking Trump's sissyboy ass by watching who his bedwetter followers are melting down about.

Trump fans, why do you think these public crying jags will bring you votes? And why do you think bigoted slurs against Native Americans will bring you votes? Drunk, wimpy and racist is no way to go through life.

Relax Sassy, Pogo hates Trump because both of them are Alpha Males but Trump is famous and Pogo is, well, just one of us on a message board.

You can always tell who's been kicking Trump's sissyboy ass by watching who his bedwetter followers are melting down about.

Trump fans, why do you think these public crying jags will bring you votes? And why do you think bigoted slurs against Native Americans will bring you votes? Drunk, wimpy and racist is no way to go through life.

Princess High Cheekbone is about as native as I am LOL

You got flushed, you smelly turd.

Relax Sassy, Pogo hates Trump because both of them are Alpha Males but Trump is famous and Pogo is, well, just one of us on a message board.

I thought Pogo was a hag?

Forum List

Back