Live Coverage of "Draw Muhammad II" starting now

Well I just checked all the news channels and nothing. I guess the contest went off without a hitch. No deaths. To the great disappointment of the left.

:lol:

From where I'm sitting, it sure looks like you guys are the disappointed ones.

Look at the OP, he's so excited about the possibility that he just has to be the first to start a thread about it.

Why do you think Pam Gellar sets these events up? A violent reaction is exactly what she's striving for.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Did the protesters draw cartoons of Muhammad? Yes they did. That means they accomplished what they set out to do and what I've always said it was about. I'm completely satisfied with it.

They set out to draw offensive cartoons and provoke an attack
They came armed prepared for a shootout
They came to show the Muslims were violent and intolerant

They failed

That's your bull shit interpretation of it that has nothing at all to do with reality.

Well I just checked all the news channels and nothing. I guess the contest went off without a hitch. No deaths. To the great disappointment of the left.

Look at the OP, he's so excited about the possibility that he just has to be the first to start a thread about it.

Why do you think Pam Gellar sets these events up? A violent reaction is exactly what she's striving for.

Did the protesters draw cartoons of Muhammad? Yes they did. That means they accomplished what they set out to do and what I've always said it was about. I'm completely satisfied with it.

They failed

That's your bull shit interpretation of it that has nothing at all to do with reality.

They tried to provoke a shootout
Bring your guns.....you know how them Mooslims are

They failed

In yesterday's confrontation.....looks like Mohammad won

Free speech and liberty won, you dumbass

Sure did

The Muslims demonstrated they were tolerant of Free Speech
The Christians showed they were intolerant of Freedom of Religion

But that's too obvious for those who want things to be more complicated than necessary. It's not like a mosque is a legislature with the power to change the laws to grant the protesters any more rights, even the 1st Amendment expects the people to complain to the government, that petitioning a mosque is rather useless.

By what measure? Did they manage to prevent the drawing of cartoons depicting Muhammad?

Seems old Mohammad showed which was the religion of peace and tolerance and it wasn't the Christians

And here we have it folks. Another lefty claiming that Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

What was the protest about nut job? Do you even know? It was about drawing cartoons of Muhammad in defiance of threats of violence. It wasn't about who is tolerant. They weren't there to show how tolerant of Islam they were. They were there to defy that barbaric cult. By drawing cartoons of Muhammad they accomplished their mission.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's the mystery.

Who was peaceful and tolerant yesterday in the face of extreme provocation?

Irrelevant. Who is killing people all over the world? Chopping off heads? Wholesale murder?

They failed

They tried to provoke a shootout
Bring your guns.....you know how them Mooslims are

They failed

More irrelevant bull shit. They brought the guns because the last time there was a drawing, two Muslims tried to murder people.

Stop being such an idiot.

Sure did

I repeat, gawd you're ignorant.
As usual...I will accept that as your concession

Once again you're being a redundant asshole. don't you ever tire of doing it?

By what measure? Did they manage to prevent the drawing of cartoons depicting Muhammad?

Seems old Mohammad showed which was the religion of peace and tolerance and it wasn't the Christians

And here we have it folks. Another lefty claiming that Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

What was the protest about nut job? Do you even know? It was about drawing cartoons of Muhammad in defiance of threats of violence. It wasn't about who is tolerant. They weren't there to show how tolerant of Islam they were. They were there to defy that barbaric cult. By drawing cartoons of Muhammad they accomplished their mission.

Irrelevant. Who is killing people all over the world? Chopping off heads? Wholesale murder?
A Phoenix Mosque is killing people around the world?

I never realized they were that powerful

Sure did

Doubling down now?

Sure did

No, he never tires of it.

If you are a progressive, you lie. It's what you do.
If you want to save money on car insurance, you switch to Gieco, it's what you do.

Sure did

Doubling down now?

You're close to being ignored, one can only tolerate so much dumb

Sure did

If you want to save money on car insurance, you switch to Gieco, it's what you do.

Everyday it's the same stupid shit with the troll. He's a Muzzie apologist

Sure did

Doubling down now?

God forbid I miss your incisive replies

Doubling down now?

I wouldn't miss your redundant BS, other than that Rdean moron you may very well be thwe stupidest sob on the board

No you stupid shit. Muslims are. You dumb fuck progressives like to tell yourselves that this is about that one mosque. You tell yourselves that lie so you can pretend it's stupid, cruel, and bigoted. It's actually in defiance of islam as a whole and the Sharia Law prohibiting drawing of Muhammad. That mosque is a symbol of Islam period.

Now I don't expect any of you lying left wing idiots to agree because that would mean that you can't spout your stupidity any more, but those are the facts.

No charge for the education.

Doubling down now?

I wouldn't miss your redundant BS, other than that Rdean moron you may very well be thwe stupidest sob on the board

That's a difficult thing to try to grasp. Who is the most ignorant poster on this board? I think they take turns trying to one-up each other, but yeah rdean, rightwinger, and Luddly are pretty much in the top five dumbest constantly.

Sure did

Doubling down now?

The only reason I don't put those dumbasses in ignore is because they are a constant reminder that I'm on the correct side.

Sure did

I don't think he's so much a Muslim apologist as he's an ignorant tool who simply takes the opposite stance of whatever a conservative says. It never matters how stupid it makes him look.

I don't think he's so much a Muslim apologist as he's an ignorant tool who simply takes the opposite stance of whatever a conservative says. It never matters how stupid it makes him look.

His need to be political correct gets in way of right and wrong

His need to be political correct gets in way of right and wrong

Actually, he will say things that are politically incorrect if the conservative view is the opposite.
That's how much of an ignorant tool these people are,

No you stupid shit. Muslims are. You dumb fuck progressives like to tell yourselves that this is about that one mosque. You tell yourselves that lie so you can pretend it's stupid, cruel, and bigoted. It's actually in defiance of islam as a whole and the Sharia Law prohibiting drawing of Muhammad. That mosque is a symbol of Islam period.

Now I don't expect any of you lying left wing idiots to agree because that would mean that you can't spout your stupidity any more, but those are the facts.

No charge for the education.
There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world
if their intention was to kill all Christians, there would be none left

Instead there is a radical religious fringe who are an embarrassment to their religion. Just like all those Christians yesterday

Forum List

Back