Live Coverage of "Draw Muhammad II" starting now

In yesterday's confrontation.....looks like Mohammad won

Well I just checked all the news channels and nothing. I guess the contest went off without a hitch. No deaths. To the great disappointment of the left.

:lol:

From where I'm sitting, it sure looks like you guys are the disappointed ones.

Look at the OP, he's so excited about the possibility that he just has to be the first to start a thread about it.

Why do you think Pam Gellar sets these events up? A violent reaction is exactly what she's striving for.

No. I'm actually pretty sure that Pam Gellar is working directly with progressives/neocons in order to cause a disaster that allows Daddy Gov to come in and ban free speech.

We got guys on the ground there to film any shenanigans that Daddy Gov might to to pull off.

I do agree that this is provocation, that is still borderline allowed by the First Amendment.

Any disaster will allow Daddy Gov to further reduce the boundaries of free speech.

That's exactly what Daddy Gov, Muslims and their agent Geller want.

"further reduce the boundaries of free speech"?

EXACTLY what has the government done to reduce free speech"?

What a bunch of TRASH....................
I call for patriotic Americans to march on their local mosques and draw pictures of Mohammed outside. One painted with shit would be a plus.

True "patriotic Americans" believe in and fight for the US Constitution and the principles upon which the US was founded.

Therefore, they would protect mosques from the anti-America thugs.

I call for patriotic Americans to march on their local mosques and draw pictures of Mohammed outside. One painted with shit would be a plus.

True "patriotic Americans" believe in and fight for the US Constitution and the principles upon which the US was founded.

Wait! Thugs? According to you left wing nutters, "thug" is another word for n----. Were the protesters all black or are you left wingers just ignorant assholes? Which one is it?

Well I just checked all the news channels and nothing. I guess the contest went off without a hitch. No deaths. To the great disappointment of the left.

Look at the OP, he's so excited about the possibility that he just has to be the first to start a thread about it.

Why do you think Pam Gellar sets these events up? A violent reaction is exactly what she's striving for.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Did the protesters draw cartoons of Muhammad? Yes they did. That means they accomplished what they set out to do and what I've always said it was about. I'm completely satisfied with it.

By what measure? Did they manage to prevent the drawing of cartoons depicting Muhammad?

Seems old Mohammad showed which was the religion of peace and tolerance and it wasn't the Christians

And here we have it folks. Another lefty claiming that Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

What was the protest about nut job? Do you even know? It was about drawing cartoons of Muhammad in defiance of threats of violence. It wasn't about who is tolerant. They weren't there to show how tolerant of Islam they were. They were there to defy that barbaric cult. By drawing cartoons of Muhammad they accomplished their mission.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's the mystery.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Did the protesters draw cartoons of Muhammad? Yes they did. That means they accomplished what they set out to do and what I've always said it was about. I'm completely satisfied with it.

They set out to draw offensive cartoons and provoke an attack
They came armed prepared for a shootout
They came to show the Muslims were violent and intolerant

They failed

By what measure? Did they manage to prevent the drawing of cartoons depicting Muhammad?

Seems old Mohammad showed which was the religion of peace and tolerance and it wasn't the Christians

And here we have it folks. Another lefty claiming that Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

What was the protest about nut job? Do you even know? It was about drawing cartoons of Muhammad in defiance of threats of violence. It wasn't about who is tolerant. They weren't there to show how tolerant of Islam they were. They were there to defy that barbaric cult. By drawing cartoons of Muhammad they accomplished their mission.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's the mystery.

Who was peaceful and tolerant yesterday in the face of extreme provocation?

Patriots believe in free speech as opposed to anti 1st Amendment Muslim apologists like yourself.

Should have these events in every state at least once a month. Intent is to get Islam so accustomed to people dissing their imaginary friends and bedtime stories that they quit getting surly when ever someone does. Repetition is the key.

Have an idea for another cartoon inspired by the wolf of ancient Rome suckling the first Romans like.

Have Moses with teets being sucked upon by Jesus, Mohammed, and Joseph Smith. Then have a Catholic-looking priest schtooping Jesus, and ISIS-looking guy schtooping Mohammed, and a gangly white guy schtooping Joseph Smith (Warren Jeffs et al.)

All derivitive religions came out of Judaism and use it like a pup getting milk from its' mother's teets. Since their inception though numerous groups use the religions inappropriately as with raping them.

(in case the symbolism was unclear.)

Forum List

Back