Live Coverage of "Draw Muhammad II" starting now

I repeat, gawd you're ignorant.
As usual...I will accept that as your concession

Once again you're being a redundant asshole. don't you ever tire of doing it?

No, he never tires of it.

If you are a progressive, you lie. It's what you do.
If you want to save money on car insurance, you switch to Gieco, it's what you do.

Everyday it's the same stupid shit with the troll. He's a Muzzie apologist

I don't think he's so much a Muslim apologist as he's an ignorant tool who simply takes the opposite stance of whatever a conservative says. It never matters how stupid it makes him look.

Are any Christians really "proud" of what those morons did yesterday?

If so, let's hear

If you want to save money on car insurance, you switch to Gieco, it's what you do.

I don't think he's so much a Muslim apologist as he's an ignorant tool who simply takes the opposite stance of whatever a conservative says. It never matters how stupid it makes him look.

If so, let's hear

They exercised their Constitutional rights, good for them. And an added bonus is you're all butt hurt over it

And here we have it folks. Another lefty claiming that Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

What was the protest about nut job? Do you even know? It was about drawing cartoons of Muhammad in defiance of threats of violence. It wasn't about who is tolerant. They weren't there to show how tolerant of Islam they were. They were there to defy that barbaric cult. By drawing cartoons of Muhammad they accomplished their mission.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's the mystery.

Who was peaceful and tolerant yesterday in the face of extreme provocation?

Irrelevant. Who is killing people all over the world? Chopping off heads? Wholesale murder?
A Phoenix Mosque is killing people around the world?

I never realized they were that powerful

No you stupid shit. Muslims are. You dumb fuck progressives like to tell yourselves that this is about that one mosque. You tell yourselves that lie so you can pretend it's stupid, cruel, and bigoted. It's actually in defiance of islam as a whole and the Sharia Law prohibiting drawing of Muhammad. That mosque is a symbol of Islam period.

Now I don't expect any of you lying left wing idiots to agree because that would mean that you can't spout your stupidity any more, but those are the facts.

No charge for the education.
There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world
if their intention was to kill all Christians, there would be none left

Instead there is a radical religious fringe who are an embarrassment to their religion. Just like all those Christians yesterday

That's still irrelevant nut job.

If so, let's hear

I am, I've said so from the beginning, I still am. I wish I could have joined them.

If so, let's hear

They exercised their Constitutional rights, good for them. And an added bonus is you're all butt hurt over it

Exactly.

I wonder if a bunch of bigots stood outside of a synagogue having a Hitler drawing contest or transforming the Star of David into swastikas, if the "free speech" sentiment would be the same for the same folks supporting this stupid rally.

dumbass- Jews don't go beheading people.
Did the Muslims who were praying at that Mosque yesterday behead anyone that you know of? You are the dumbass.

I wonder if a bunch of bigots stood outside of a synagogue having a Hitler drawing contest or transforming the Star of David into swastikas, if the "free speech" sentiment would be the same for the same folks supporting this stupid rally.

dumbass- Jews don't go beheading people.
Did the Muslims who were praying at that Mosque yesterday behead anyone that you know of? You are the dumbass.

That mosque represents Islam. It just happened to be that mosque. It could have been any mosque.

If so, let's hear

They used their right to free speech to try to deny others freedom of religion

Who was peaceful and tolerant yesterday in the face of extreme provocation?

Irrelevant. Who is killing people all over the world? Chopping off heads? Wholesale murder?

No you stupid shit. Muslims are. You dumb fuck progressives like to tell yourselves that this is about that one mosque. You tell yourselves that lie so you can pretend it's stupid, cruel, and bigoted. It's actually in defiance of islam as a whole and the Sharia Law prohibiting drawing of Muhammad. That mosque is a symbol of Islam period.

Now I don't expect any of you lying left wing idiots to agree because that would mean that you can't spout your stupidity any more, but those are the facts.

Instead there is a radical religious fringe who are an embarrassment to their religion. Just like all those Christians yesterday

How is it irrelevant?

Christians demonstrating religious intolerance is not relevant?

If so, let's hear

How were they denied their freedom of religion? You fail....again

If so, let's hear

How did they get denied their freedom of religion moron? Did they get prevented from attending the service? No. You are such an idiot.

How is it irrelevant?

Christians demonstrating religious intolerance is not relevant?

Because moron, that wasn't the point of the discussion nor was it the point of the protest. It's irrelvant nonsense you asshats have made up to detract from the truth.

Christ! How stupid are you people?

If so, let's hear

They are making shit up, throwing it against the wall to see if it sucks. Anything but the truth. It's typical left wing bull shit. It's just what they do.

If so, let's hear

Why would you protest another religion

Does an armed mob surrounding a place of worship amount to religious intimidation?

If so, let's hear

Does an armed mob surrounding a place of worship amount to religious intimidation?

I asked you how their freedom of religion waS denied, either answer the damn question or stop bothering me

If so, let's hear

Because that religion promotes and tolerates violence, oppression, bloodshed, homophobia, and misogyny.

An armed mob pointing a gun at you amounts to intimidation, not necessarily religious. We're they pointing the guns at the Muslims? No they weren't. So no, there is no religious intimidation outside of your imagination.

In yesterday's confrontation.....looks like Mohammad won

Free speech and liberty won, you dumbass

Sure did

The Muslims demonstrated they were tolerant of Free Speech
The Christians showed they were intolerant of Freedom of Religion
Were the Mooslims prevented from praying or anything?

No they weren't, lefties just make stuff up because the truth is never on their side.

Should have these events in every state at least once a month. Intent is to get Islam so accustomed to people dissing their imaginary friends and bedtime stories that they quit getting surly when ever someone does. Repetition is the key.
American Mooslims are pretty much tame. This needs to be done overseas, like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc..

Forum List

Back