🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Rally in Cedar Rapids Iowa

Trump has genuine connection go the country and the people. Dems can't buy that with their dirty money.

Trump in Iowa: “Your dreams are my dreams and your future is what I’m focused on. Not other people's futures".

America 1st!
Love Trump!

It's very hard to see the enthusiasm in this Iowa crowd and think Trump is NOT going to get reelected in 2020.

Trump in Iowa: It's always terrific to be able to leave the DC swamp & spend time with the truly hardworking American patriots".

TRUMP!!

Has some mighty fine looking babes behind him.
upload_2017-6-21_20-41-20.jpeg

Trump is getting his batteries recharged in Iowa tonight! He's outside the Swamp talking to people in the heartland!

he is on fire. This notion from the media that Trump is not stable is a load of shit. Looks pretty damn stable to me!

Trump: "I just don't want a poor person" in charge of the economy inside his cabinet. He prefaced the comment by saying, "I love all people"

If you go to one of these rallies it would be uhh, good to scream "BUILD THE WALL"

Trump's crowed really excited! Only part that got crickets was that weird encomium to Goldman's Gary Cohn.

"the previous administration...see how nice i am? i said 'the previous administration' instead of 'the obama administration'"

DEMOCRAT HEADS EXPLODING: President Trump said considering a solar panel wall.

Liberals now HATE solar panels and clean energy because Trump wants to put panels on the border wall.

Wow, his statement about separation of families was spot on, referring to those killed by illegal immigrants.

Trump should be required to hold rallies every day & have his staff record the lines that get the biggest response. Wall: HUGE; Gary Cohn: 0

Forum List

Back