🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Rally in Cedar Rapids Iowa

I missed the protestor interrupting Trump when he was trying to give a moment for Scalise and others shot by an unhinged lefty terrorist.

Keep it classy libs, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.

I missed the protestor interrupting Trump when he was trying to give a moment for Scalise and others shot by an unhinged lefty terrorist.

Keep it classy libs, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.

When is Trump going to quit campaigning and start running the country? Doesn't he know that he already won?
Congress critters hold town halls, marches, gatherings, rallies and all manner of meetings with the people who elect them. As has EVERY PRESIDENT in history. But somehow Trump is prohibited?

Fuck off with your double standard

I lived in Cedar Rapids for a year and a half. This is a perfect place for Trump to be. There were three forms of recreation there. Bowling, going to country western bars with sawdust of the floor, and having affairs with each other's wives. it was the worst 1 1/2 years I ever lived. On Sundays, people would go down to Amana to eat Mennonite boarding house suppers, just for excitement. I managed to make a whole day to take a trip to Ames, IA to tour the President Hoover Library. There were three state run liquor stores in the city, only one of which allowed you to browse. The others handed your purchase over a counter. Back in the 70's, they only had three TV stations, and they canceled Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, because it was "unwholesome". If you wanted to go for a Sunday drive, you could go West, and see corn fields, South to see wheat fields, North to see sunflower fields, or East to smell the pig farms.

I lived in Cedar Rapids for a year and a half. This is a perfect place for Trump to be. There were three forms of recreation there. Bowling, going to country western bars with sawdust of the floor, and having affairs with each other's wives. it was the worst 1 1/2 years I ever lived. On Sundays, people would go down to Amana to eat Mennonite boarding house suppers, just for excitement. I managed to make a whole day to take a trip to Ames, IA to tour the President Hoover Library. There were three state run liquor stores in the city, only one of which allowed you to browse. The others handed your purchase over a counter. Back in the 70's, they only had three TV stations, and they canceled Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, because it was "unwholesome". If you wanted to go for a Sunday drive, you could go West, and see corn fields, South to see wheat fields, North to see sunflower fields, or East to smell the pig farms.

Farming is hard work.
You should be thankful for people who do it, because they are the ones who feed this Nation.

Farming is hard work.
You should be thankful for people who do it, because they are the ones who feed this Nation.

I am thankful that they do it in Cedar Rapids, and not where I live. The main industry in Cedar Rapids was Cargill making corn syrup. They boil it down 24/7, and the air up there always smells like scorched syrup. There was no getting away from the smell. When people complained about it, they called it, "the smell of prosperity".

Farming is hard work.

I am thankful that they do it in Cedar Rapids, and not where I live. The main industry in Cedar Rapids was Cargill making corn syrup. They boil it down 24/7, and the air up there always smells like scorched syrup. There was no getting away from the smell. When people complained about it, they called it, "the smell of prosperity".

It is, it pays the bills.

Farming is hard work.

Question Peach, have you ever had to grow your own food? Have you ever had to kill your own meat? I have. Do you really understand what you have said?

Forum List

Back