Live Tracking of Massive Out of Control Russian Rocket

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Apparently a full load of explosive material is still on it as a result of a "booster" that did go off. Some Fake News are saying it already fell in the Pacific way away from the course it was on while being tracked live. :heehee:

Apparently a full load of explosive material is still on it as a result of a "booster" that did go off. Some Fake News are saying it already fell in the Pacific way away from the course it was on while being tracked live. :heehee:

Here is some real handy information, if living on the planet it could probably be in a backyard near you. European Space Agency's Space Debris Office, Holger Krag, said the Russian rocket part had been traveling at 7.5 kilometres per second, and its re-entry latitude was likely to be between 63 degrees north and south of the equator.

Here is some real handy information, if living on the planet it could probably be in a backyard near you. European Space Agency's Space Debris Office, Holger Krag, said the Russian rocket part had been traveling at 7.5 kilometres per second, and its re-entry latitude was likely to be between 63 degrees north and south of the equator.
How far south of the equator? From the arctic circle to ?south of the equator? Antarctica? That narrows it down a bit. LOL Glad Santa will be safe.

I call dibs on it if it lands in my back 40.

It landed in my backyard ... I don't think it was Russian ...

normal_firstcontacthd2160.jpg

Weird how the media is giving mixed reports. Some sources are saying it already came down, some aren't.

Weird how the media is giving mixed reports. Some sources are saying it already came down, some aren't.
Sounds clueless. 63 Degrees north or south of the equator? Are these the same people that track incoming missiles?

This feed seems to have the correct UTC time. It is still going 17,000 MPH. It went over DC a little while ago. :heehee:

This feed seems to have the correct UTC time. It is still going 17,000 MPH. It went over DC a little while ago. :heehee:

21:30 UTC was almost 8 hours ago.

21:30 UTC was almost 8 hours ago.
That is an estimated re-entry time. The actual, live UTC is in the upper right, third row down.

Example, as of this post the feed says UTC is 7:20 and the fact is EST is 2:20. (Timezone offset is "UTC-5.")

Last edited:

Forum List

Back