Liz Cheney accused of destroying evidence

Based on what? An accusation from an inveterate liar still trying to undermine the work of the Jan. 6 committee? I suppose you'd believe him if he said he won the election too. Oh.........wait........
Your goal of the destruction of the United States will come to pass.

Again, I question the credibility of the J6 Committee based on the following facts:

• Nan Pelosi drive the creation of J6 Committee but refused to testify
  • Once the J6 Committee was created, rules were put in place to keep Pelosi from testifying.
  • Republicans on the Committee were cherry picked.

* 44,000 hours of video held up by Democrats.
IOW, you've got nothing. BTW, Pelosi offered McCarthy the opportunity to replace the Reps he suggested for the committee she rejected. Ones Pelosi rejected because their involvement in the failed coup presented a conflict of interest.

That you question the 1/6 committee's credibility because RICO Don tells you to, without evidence, is an example of exactly what is wrong with you Trump cultists.

Because you are insane and can't do anything unless your Cult Leaders instruct you to, does not mean that normal people act this same way.

IOW, you've got nothing. BTW, Pelosi offered McCarthy the opportunity to replace the Reps he suggested for the committee she rejected. Ones Pelosi rejected because their involvement in the failed coup presented a conflict of interest.
Love it when DEms make ridiculous partisan precedent that comes back to bite them in the snatch

---------------------------------------------------

So OK.
You two guys go with that.

And notably, Don Trump says there was evidence that exonerates him.
But the dog ate it.

So, OK.
It should have been a slam dunk if the evidence was there.

---------------------------------------------------

So OK.

And notably, Don Trump says there was evidence that exonerates him.
But the dog ate it.

So, OK.
More lack of credibility from Chillicothe. He's a never-ending fountain! Thanks for the laugh chili LOL

Well this is an interesting turn of events. If certain evidence was destroyed, it would explain why the findings of the committee were so one sided. She has denied it of course.

---...JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!"---

Of course! If it was really insurrection, you'd think they'd be proud to show their evidence! As it is ALL of the J6 Political Prisoner need to be released IMMEDIATELY and the democrats on the J6 committee need to be brought before military tribunals

• "So OK. You two guys go with that."

Thanks for the laugh chili LOL
-------------------------------------------------------

A-N-D, prolific poster Blisterfinger...... makes it a trifecta.

The Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod of the forum's QAnon bleacher seats is putting the Gateway Fringie Band back together..... on a mission from Orange Jesus.

I love this bar!

• "So OK. You two guys go with that."

-------------------------------------------------------

A-N-D, prolific poster Blisterfinger...... makes it a trifecta.

The Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod of the forum's QAnon bleacher seats is putting the Gateway Fringie Band back together..... on a mission from Orange Jesus.

I love this bar!
You always give me a laugh chili you're so fucking stupid LOL. You're welcome

Of course! If it was really insurrection, you'd think they'd be proud to show their evidence! As it is ALL of the J6 Political Prisoner need to be released IMMEDIATELY and the democrats on the J6 committee need to be brought before military tribunals

Why military tribunals?

Forum List

Back