Liz Cheney accused of destroying evidence

Life on the river denial must be nice. You had a committee made up of Democrats and two never Trump Republicans anyone who thinks that committee didn’t have its mind already made up is either a fool, liar or both.
There is no evidence of anything being destroyed or removed...If you want to believe a boy that cries "wolf" be my guest, I'll just laugh at you.

Well this is an interesting turn of events. If certain evidence was destroyed, it would explain why the findings of the committee were so one sided. She has denied it of course.

---...JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!"---

The crackpot Trump was reading the Gateway Pundit again. That's all.

"The findings of that committee were predetermined which is pretty much SOP when congressional committees investigate something."

The Committee did a great service to America.
With it's televised hearings millions of us could see and hear witnesses testifying. We could judge for ourselves their credibility, their demeanor, a level of their sincerity. We didn't need to rely upon impressions that had been filtered by either a Committee member speaking before the press, or the press itself. We saw them. We heard them. And we could thus reach some level of judgement.

And too, there was revelatory information revealed. Information that may or may not have been persuasive for many, but the revelation of it was important. It now allows us to compare and judge based on that revealed information.

And, I must say, I thought the discipline and demeanor of the that Select Committee was far far above that of many other meetings of various congressional committee hearings I've watched. No grandstanding. No grand flights of hyperbole. It was a Sergeant Friday kind of hearing....'Just the facts, Ma'am.'

So good on the hearings. I would recommend to any who have not watched them to go to YouTube. You can get the whole enchilada.

With it's televised hearings millions of us could see and hear witnesses testifying. We could judge for ourselves their credibility, their demeanor, a level of their sincerity. We didn't need to rely upon impressions that had been filtered by either a Committee member speaking before the press, or the press itself. We saw them. We heard them. And we could thus reach some level of judgement.

And too, there was revelatory information revealed. Information that may or may not have been persuasive for many, but the revelation of it was important. It now allows us to compare and judge based on that revealed information.

And, I must say, I thought the discipline and demeanor of the that Select Committee was far far above that of many other meetings of various congressional committee hearings I've watched. No grandstanding. No grand flights of hyperbole. It was a Sergeant Friday kind of hearing....'Just the facts, Ma'am.'

So good on the hearings. I would recommend to any who have not watched them to go to YouTube. You can get the whole enchilada.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Can we do BOTH Fake News and a laugh?

There is no evidence of anything being destroyed or removed...If you want to believe a boy that cries "wolf" be my guest, I'll just laugh at you.
I never said there was evidence that had been destroyed or removed doofus. I said the committees findings were predetermined excuse while laugh at your lack of reading comprehension skills.

Of course you supported that particular hearing they told you what you wanted to hear that’s called confirmation bias. I suspect you feel very differently about the Comer committee looking into Joe, Hunter and the Biden family business. Which for the record those on that committee already had their minds made up on as well these committees are not about finding truth or facts they are political theater for the party partisans.

Of course you supported that particular hearing they told you what you wanted to hear

What I heard I suspected was the case. Sure.
However, details, vetting, facts, testimony, documents, do matter. They validate. Authenticate.

The great value the Committee offered America was to be a corrective ---a comparative ---to the tsunami of mistruths and outright fibs being promulgated by MAGA/QAnon world, and Don Trump.

With the likes of Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, NewsMax, One America, and a whole squadron of RW-fringie bloggers and newsies spinning how harmless or accidental or 'false-flaggy' the attack on our Representatives was....well, America needed to hear "the-other-side-of-the-story".

And the Committee did that. Seriously. Firmly. Purposely and properly. They treated all with respect and with the demeanor we expect of leadership.

They were credible.

What I heard I suspected was the case. Sure.
However, details, vetting, facts, testimony, documents, do matter. They validate. Authenticate.

The great value the Committee offered America was to be a corrective ---a comparative ---to the tsunami of mistruths and outright fibs being promulgated by MAGA/QAnon world, and Don Trump.

With the likes of Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, NewsMax, One America, and a whole squadron of RW-fringie bloggers and newsies spinning how harmless or accidental or 'false-flaggy' the attack on our Representatives was....well, America needed to hear "the-other-side-of-the-story".

And the Committee did that. Seriously. Firmly. Purposely and properly. They treated all with respect and with the demeanor we expect of leadership.

They were credible.
Of course you see them as credible because there was no one on the committee to challenge them or give them any push back. When you only hear one side of course they sound credible. Since you chose not to address anything in my previous post about the Comer committee I will ask do you consider any of the witnesses there or any of what the committee has made public credible? I have feeling I know what the response will be if you choose to address it.

Of course you see them as credible because there was no one on the committee to challenge them or give them any push back. When you only hear one side of course they sound credible.

Notably, there was plenty of opportunity to 'push back' against the Committee. Plenty. Pushback that would allow the "other side" to challenge or to tell their version of events.

But.......

As we know, a whole bunch of "the other side"....refused to discuss the issues. They were respectfully invited. Some were even subpoenaed to tell their side of the events of January 6th.

They refused.

In my world, that is a tell.

Notably, there was plenty of opportunity to 'push back' against the Committee. Plenty. Pushback that would allow the "other side" to challenge or to tell their version of events.

But.......

As we know, a whole bunch of "the other side"....refused to discuss the issues. They were respectfully invited. Some were even subpoenaed to tell their side of the events of January 6th.

They refused.

It's total delusion.

Of course you see them as credible because there was no one on the committee to challenge them or give them any push back. When you only hear one side of course they sound credible. Since you chose not to address anything in my previous post about the Comer committee I will ask do you consider any of the witnesses there or any of what the committee has made public credible? I have feeling I know what the response will be if you choose to address it.

You know that J6 "committee" was simply an infomercial -
No one pushes back in an infomercial.
No one says that the Sham Wow! doesn't clean -
No one appeared with Suzanne Somers to say that the thighmaster was not great.

But.......

They refused.

I see you again ignored the question about the Comer committee can’t say I’m surprised. It does confirm my point that these committees are just theater for the party faithful and how credible one finds them is for the most part based on if they like or support the target of them so thank you for that.

Forum List

Back