Liz Cheney accused of destroying evidence

Has the Republican controlled congress provided evidence ? Nope. It’s a Trump lie. He’s in your head.
They allowed no one with a Republican interest to be involved in their sham. It was a completely partisan biased Act. It meant nothing. Designed and crafted only for idiots like you to wear on their sleeves.

They allowed no one with a Republican interest to be involved in their sham. It was a completely partisan biased Act. It meant nothing. Designed and crafted only for idiots like you to wear on their sleeves.
We’re here now because republicans are incompetent..as usual. And, Trump is still in your head. Democrats are obviously smarter.

Last edited:
We’re here now because republicans are incompetent..as usual. And, Trump is still in your head. Democrats are obviously smarter.
Democrats are obviously stupid. How many of these hoaxes do you still believe?

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

"You are grotesquely misinformed."
Well, sometimes I have been and am attempting to be alert against it in the future; however, in post #72, to which you are alluding, I'm not at all sure that is an example of your concerns over grotesque misinformation.

So, to establish your sincerity and well-meaning, please be responsible enough to explain what in #72 is misinformation by your standards.

Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is so filled with hate I think her vagina is going to implode with scabies

And it is posters such as above... not to mention the actual person behind the avatar.....that wish to convey to America that they are the type of people, with their kind of education, their sense of decorum to, well, to make America great.
Paint me skeptical.

Personally, I think too many of the MAGA's and the QAnon'rs......cannot get out of the way of their own misogyny, bigotry and intolerance. Or, for that matter, their grievance-ridden ineffectiveness in life.

IMHO

Doesn't surprise me one bit, I just have to wonder, why didn't Trump or his people make sure they had records of everything for themselves? Like keeping a copy of Trump's request for additional guards on J6?

Or is that what the FBI stole from Trump's home?
There's a good chance the FBI confiscated that evidence because they didn't bother to follow procedures.

--------------------------------------------------------------
No, you are wrong on that , poster BJ.

There was gobs of opportunity to offer your 'push-back'.

The Committee 'invited' a raft of Trump's inner circle to testify and tell their story.
But those folks didn't want to do it. Under oath.

So a number of them were subpoenaed. Those that were shielded by their Congressional or White House jobs refused and got away with it.....Perry, Jordan, Patel, Meadows, Trump himself. But unshielded Navarro and Bannon...are being prosecuted for refusing.
Others plead the 5th Amendment protection against self-incrimination.

You know, I know, everybody knows....that if they had a defensible story to tell....under oath......they'd have been there with bells on their toes.

Refusing to show is, good poster BJ.....a tell.
In your heart of hearts you know that too.

-------------------------------------
There was gobs of opportunity to offer your 'push-back'.
The Committee 'invited' a raft of Trump's inner circle to testify and tell their story.
But those folks didn't want to do it. Under oath.
Riddle me this, this was a Soviet Style Show trial full of lying dishonest Democrats laying in wait and desperately wanting to put Trump supporters in jail. Why would any self-respecting Republican want to put themselves in Jeopardy by going in front of it. The Democrats had all the power here and we're salivating at the thought of Republicans under oath with no Jeopardy whatsoever for themselves! Your level of dishonesty in your statements here are at about 10 on the clownometer.

There is just one bell whether I use for stupidity. That’s climate change AGW. Chances are, you pass the test.
Seems like you have it backwards, you are the one who fell for all the hoaxes not me. That makes you the stupid one, you may be too stupid to know it however.

Screenshot_20230714-120021_Instagram.jpg

Forum List

Back