Liz Cheney Gives Warning to Supreme Court

Ah, a turncoat washed up has-been tries to intimidate the SCOTUS...wait for it...

business-team.jpg

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished Lectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.
Cheney is the anti-Mensch.

The S.C does not take orders from her. You have a system of checks and balances and she doesn't hold a position of power, nor is she vying for one. If she was, her opinion might at least hold some weight as an equal-like voice.

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished LLectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.
Liz Cheney is a primary Democrat Operative because she is a Bush lover and a MASSIVE Trump hater.

First you're going to have to prove it's an opinion.
I don't. If you don't know that the quote you provided from Loudermilk is his opinion then I'm not sure how to help you. I can't teach someone with your mental deficiencies. I'm not trained in that capacity.

Every Republican accusation is a confession so it didn't take Godboy long to come by and set the record straight by letting us all know that's its Cheney that should be facing legal trouble and prison. For what exactly? Who gives a shit. TBD in Trump's America.
Cheney withheld exculpatory witnesses, as well as withheld exculpatory video evidence. Her committee was stacked with 'never Trumpers' as well. She stated she hated Trump and should never have been on that committee in the first place. The Jan 6 committee was a sham and an embarrassment.

Cheney withheld exculpatory witnesses, as well as withheld exculpatory video evidence. Her committee was stacked with 'never Trumpers' as well. She stated she hated Trump and should never have been on that committee in the first place. The Jan 6 committee was a sham and an embarrassment.
Sure. That sounds like an unbiased account and not some pussy leaking all over the internet....

I don't. If you don't know that the quote you provided from Loudermilk is his opinion then I'm not sure how to help you. I can't teach someone with your mental deficiencies. I'm not trained in that capacity.
apparently eyewitness testimony as little meaning to you

Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony

Forum List

Back