Liz Cheney Gives Warning to Supreme Court

Help from what? Trumps impotent wrath? Fat fuck couldn't build a wall or Lock her up, why the fuck would I entertain the possibility of Trump being capable of anything other than playing golf poorly? :dunno: :laugh:
Im glad that you agree that Trump is our nect president. :laugh:

She is a wretched woman and after Trump wins, she is going to likely have legal problems herself. She lied and destroyed evidence. Time to send her to prison.
Unlike Trump, Cheney has actual immunity.

The one charging Bob Menedez? That's more Democrats charged under Biden's DOJ then Trump's useless fucking office. How long was Durhams investigation going on for again?
No, the one that is actively framing Trump in order to obstruct an election. THAT DOJ.

No, the one that is actively framing Trump in order to obstruct an election. THAT DOJ.
And all these Judges, Federal and State and their appellate superiors are all letting it happen? Everyone is against poor wittle Trumpy? Is that it? :itsok:

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished Lectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.

Who?

You arent actually dumb enough to think Trump ISNT our next president, are you?
I'm not a cosplayer like you so I don't imagine it's already decided but I can take an educated guess how the polls are going to start leaning now that Nikki Haley is out the race and her voters are confronted with a choice of Trump or Biden.

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished Lectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.
Liz Cheney is the hope and future of the Republican Party.

I'm not a cosplayer like you so I don't imagine it's already decided but I can take an educated guess how the polls are going to start leaning now that Nikki Haley is out the race and her voters are confronted with a choice of Trump or Biden.
Yeah, they will all go to Trump. There isnt a conservative alive that would vote for Biden.

And all these Judges, Federal and State and their appellate superiors are all letting it happen? Everyone is against poor wittle Trumpy? Is that it? :itsok:

No, not all. The appellate court killed most of Engoron's exorbitant 'penalty.' The elite radical leftists need to be purged from the DOJ. James should not even have prosecuted Trump if she were anywhere near honest. She RAN on 'getting Trump.' She should have recused herself. Everyone is going to VOTE for Trump BECAUSE he is being persecuted by the opposition using lawfare. They tried to tell us he is a Russian, they tried to tell us he was with hookers as they peed on a bed. The dossier was a lie and they are prosecuting him for loan where NO ONE was harmed. No, It is not 'everyone' against Trump it is a minority of Marxist backed Democrats who see him as a threat to their well established graft and extortion schemes. Hopefully there are at least a few objective, law abiding people left in the DOJ.

She is a wretched woman and after Trump wins, she is going to likely have legal problems herself. She lied and destroyed evidence. Time to send her to prison.
MAGA saying she lied is not the proof you think it is.

MAGA saying she lied is not the proof you think it is.
Congressional investigators said it and then they hired a computer genius to find the deleted files, which they did find most of. I dont know what you think youre gaining by denying that.

Do you honestly believe that any conservative is going to vote for Joe?
I think you and the Republican Party have underestimated how important bodily autonomy is to women in an era where you're already such a political minority that you need every single vote that you can get.

Forum List

Back