Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

Who said I support Biden? I had to vote against bigoted, ignorant, misguided White Christian Nationalism, and that was the only way to do it.

Not everyone votes the way they do because they have a man crush on the candidate like you. True story.
you're so easy!! LOLOL THERE IS NO christian nationalism. You just hate Trump, Trump supporters and christians. WHAT IS IT that you believe in? which god? Anything BUT GOD?? The State? the sacrament of abortion/transgenderism/perversion?

That's fine...then there will be no testimony

Trump2.jpg

Yeah, that's why they have a reputation for being the most unfriendly city in the country.

I've heard that, but I've been to NYC many, many times.... Dozens of times. It's simply not true. Trump was a joke in NY. He used to crash charity galas and make a big show about making a donation and never donated a dime.

Outgoing Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney vowed on Sunday not to let Donald Trump turn his scheduled deposition before the January 6 committee into a 'circus' - and strongly indicated they will not let him testify on live television.

Cheney indicates Trump will not be grilled by Jan. 6 panel on live TV

LOL.....I guess they never considered that most folks view the 1/6 committee as a circus already. :laughing0301:

You're mistaken. Most Americans are horrified about the attack on the Capitol.

Nobody expected the coward to testify anyway. This was just so the lying bastard couldn't say he didn't get a chance.
Imagine Liz and her family put into a war zone and after battles still living but parts of their bodies missing! They made so much money. They are traitors. We know it now.

You're mistaken. Most Americans are horrified about the attack on the Capitol.
The next day at the morning eatery there was nary a person that was the least bit concerned about it.....More like "did you see that shit", then laughter.

That said at the time we did not know that poor unarmed woman had been murdered.....That was not received very well at all.

I'm 60 miles west of DC....We know BS propaganda when we see it.

Imagine Liz and her family put into a war zone and after battles still living but parts of their bodies missing! They made so much money. They are traitors. We know it now.
No idea what that is supposed to mean, but you are pretty goofy.

It's not an interogation & by law Trump has to appear & if he doesn't he may end up like Bannon. He may think he's King who's above the law & his followers may believe likewise but the law says otherwise. IF it's enforced. So far it hasen't which is why Trump is one of the biggest white collar criminals in history who is still free. And he's also a traitor who is a threat to our national security with his document theft.

But none of that matters to your cult, does it?
Trump can refuse without penalty. The timeline in question gives him executive privilege.

I think maybe Trump could have an opening statement, where he could voice his own perspectives, but just pray they are not lies! Lies under oath pertaining to an enquiry by Congress, is a prosecuted crime..... So he has to be really careful....

But then after his opening statement, as with all depositions, he will be asked questions, and he will have to answer them, truthfully.... or plead the 5th amendment. Direct fact finding questions, direct answers.... There is not much leeway.

Trump's lawyers advised him not to testify, all but one, who thinks maybe it would be ok, is what was reported...

He won't do it is my bet....well, because he never has testified under oath.... all the times he claimed he would.... Hide and watch, this will be no different!

She and the sham illegal January 6 Committee are terrified of him testifying in a public setting due to the fact he'll expose them as frauds, as well as their narrative on what happened on January 6.

So long as the record of his testimony is made public it's all on the up-and-up.

Smart move... denying that Orange comb-over kokksukker an audience for his rants and bull$hitting.

This way, they can keep him focused on Question and Answer rather than playing the Drama Queen and kvetching about how he's being picked on :itsok:

I think maybe Trump could have an opening statement, where he could voice his own perspectives, but just pray they are not lies! Lies under oath pertaining to an enquiry by Congress, is a prosecuted crime..... So he has to be really careful....

But then after his opening statement, as with all depositions, he will be asked questions, and he will have to answer them, truthfully.... or plead the 5th amendment. Direct fact finding questions, direct answers.... There is not much leeway.

Trump's lawyers advised him not to testify, all but one, who thinks maybe it would be ok, is what was reported...

He won't do it is my bet....well, because he never has testified under oath.... all the times he claimed he would.... Hide and watch, this will be no different!
"what was reported"........................ :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back