🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

That's essentially my point. While the GOP is laughing and talking about her foray into PC with the "native American" schtick, they're completely missing the fact that her brand of populism is gaining momentum, plus she presents it so well. There is no Republican who presents anything nearly as well as she does that.

Put her on a national stage with her skills, combine that with the facts (the inequality numbers don't lie and everyone can see what's going on once it's pointed out clearly), and you have a formidable candidate. If she runs.

There is no Republican who presents anything that well because the Republican message is based on "how do we fool them today?"

If they talked about how their job is to make the rich richer, they really would lose to corky the retard explaining that inequality doesn't work.

Instead, they play the race card, the religion card, the gay card and that poor person wants half your cookie after the Koch brothers ate all the rest of them.

Are you making a threat on Liz Warrens life? Should you be reported as dangerous to Liz Warren?

Luz Warren doesn't have a life. She has an existence where she wishes she were a man instead of a woman.

When the Government leaves it's core values behind ANY member of the Government becomes a legitimate target for the people.

I am not directly threatening Liz. I'm simply reminding people that assassination is a legitimate means to affecting Government change as we've seen n this nation previously with Mr Lincoln and Mr. Kennedy.

Trust me, I'm certain the Secret Service and FBI already have files on me.

I am going to be honest with you.

I am a Libertarian, and hate to see folks banned anywhere.

But, to post that assassination is a legitimate tool of political opposition makes me think your ass should be chucked out of here ASAP.

Your posts are not offhand facetious references to assassination, but are too direct to have a place on any public board.

Just one man's opinion, I'd never be a mod, I have a life.

That's essentially my point. While the GOP is laughing and talking about her foray into PC with the "native American" schtick, they're completely missing the fact that her brand of populism is gaining momentum, plus she presents it so well. There is no Republican who presents anything nearly as well as she does that.

Put her on a national stage with her skills, combine that with the facts (the inequality numbers don't lie and everyone can see what's going on once it's pointed out clearly), and you have a formidable candidate. If she runs.

There is no Republican who presents anything that well because the Republican message is based on "how do we fool them today?"

If they talked about how their job is to make the rich richer, they really would lose to corky the retard explaining that inequality doesn't work.

Instead, they play the race card, the religion card, the gay card and that poor person wants half your cookie after the Koch brothers ate all the rest of them.
Another deranged Grubercrat goes all Alinsky on us.

In you, the search for the complete idiot is ended.

Warrens message of unchecked capitalism is worthy of discussion. Let Republicans counter with their supply side policies and how effective they have been. Like to see her in the next election

Warrens message of unchecked capitalism is worthy of discussion. Let Republicans counter with their supply side policies and how effective they have been. Like to see her in the next election
Where is capitalism unchecked?

Somalia?

'm simply reminding people that assassination is a legitimate means to affecting Government change

Murdering someone in cold blood is never "legitimate"!

Yes, you need to have your weapons confiscated since you pose a threat to the peace and stability of this nation.

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.

If the best defense Republicans have against Liz Warren are Pocahantus taunts they are in big trouble.
Why don't they debate her on the issues?
The issue with all candidates should be their record of blatantly lying.

My grandmother told me we were part Cherokee.

Are you claiming she is lying about what her grandmother told her?

I am a Libertarian, and hate to see folks banned anywhere.

But, to post that assassination is a legitimate tool of political opposition makes me think your ass should be chucked out of here ASAP.

Your posts are not offhand facetious references to assassination, but are too direct to have a place on any public board.

Libertarian my ass. Just like every other "Libertarian" I've met you are a closet Liberal. Real POWER emanates from the muzzle of a gun and has for centuries. Anything else is just a lie.

As for being banned..... so what? It would be nothing more than another notch on my belt

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.

Palins family does enough on their own

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong......

You mean she lies well? She certainly has had enough practice...

You have to consider the source. This board has some of the most stupid Republican fans I have ever encountered. I mean fucking stupid. Like Frank.

Their hatred of Obama has caused them to become deranged. Fortunately there are a relatively small number of them. And they can't seem to get anyone elected President.

Hell the last time they "won" the WH, they had to get the Supreme Court to give it to them. What's that tell ya?
Two times they had to defeat the community organizer. And couldn't get it done. What's that tell ya?

Character assassination is all they've got.

If Gore would have won his OWN state he would be president. What do you think they knew that the rest of the ill informed democrats didn't? What are you guys going to say when you lose the WH next election?

Murdering someone in cold blood is never "legitimate"!

Yes, you need to have your weapons confiscated since you pose a threat to the peace and stability of this nation.

To be murder it must be a human being. Liberals are not human beings.

From my cold dead hands.

Palins family does enough on their own

Can't help yourself can you jake? You just can't leave family alone, so damn typical of democrats.

Forum List

Back