🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

What is your fascination on "Messaging"?

I think that many people understand that how a message is delivered plays a critical role in its effectiveness.

If you don't, you don't, okay.

Well, you might have a point. The GOP won because in spending Billions to win a couple senate seats, they had the good sense to not talk about abortion, or gays, or working people deserving to die if they can't afford health coverage. You know, all the crazy shit you all said in 2012 and wonder why you lost.

But at the end of the day, it's not the messaging that's the problem, it's the policy. Liz Warren strikes a nerve because a lot of what she says is actually right, and she's the only politician not afraid to say it.

That's essentially my point. While the GOP is laughing and talking about her foray into PC with the "native American" schtick, they're completely missing the fact that her brand of populism is gaining momentum, plus she presents it so well. There is no Republican who presents anything nearly as well as she does that.

Put her on a national stage with her skills, combine that with the facts (the inequality numbers don't lie and everyone can see what's going on once it's pointed out clearly), and you have a formidable candidate. If she runs.

She is the originator of the line...
To business owners...You think you built that?
She said it first Obama used it and made it famous.
She is big government,bigger government,biggest government...

And she scares me?
Why? because the low information voter will fall all over themselves to vote for her because they
see everyone else falling in love with her.

She is anti business, for big government because government knows what's best for people...

I think she knows the "you didn't build that" thing was a bad idea, but it did lead to the incredibly simplistic "roads 'n bridges" routine that seems to resonate with lower income people and those who think that capitalism and profit are bad things that must be controlled and punished. I suspect she's smart enough to walk that line effectively.

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg

Hey, that's racist! She's a native American, you know! :lol:

That's essentially my point. While the GOP is laughing and talking about her foray into PC with the "native American" schtick, they're completely missing the fact that her brand of populism is gaining momentum, plus she presents it so well. There is no Republican who presents anything nearly as well as she does that.

Put her on a national stage with her skills, combine that with the facts (the inequality numbers don't lie and everyone can see what's going on once it's pointed out clearly), and you have a formidable candidate. If she runs.

Her version of populism is exactly what's wrong with this country and what is destroying us as a nation. She is EVERY THING wrong with this country, just like Hillary and every other Liberal in this country and around the world.

If the best defense Republicans have against Liz Warren are Pocahantus taunts they are in big trouble.
Why don't they debate her on the issues?

Character assassination is all they've got.

Not at all. We also have the ability and willingness to engage in physical assassination, not just character assassination.
Well the threats of violence goes without saying
Are you making a threat on Liz Warrens life? Should you be reported as dangerous to Liz Warren?

Luz Warren doesn't have a life. She has an existence where she wishes she were a man instead of a woman.

When the Government leaves it's core values behind ANY member of the Government becomes a legitimate target for the people.

I am not directly threatening Liz. I'm simply reminding people that assassination is a legitimate means to affecting Government change as we've seen n this nation previously with Mr Lincoln and Mr. Kennedy.

Trust me, I'm certain the Secret Service and FBI already have files on me.
Yeah it's marked "List of political retards".

Hell yea people will get more excited about Warren. She's a populist. Hillary is a plutocrat.

Why would people want to be subjected to all the bullshit the Republican will bring down on Hillary in the event she was elected. We'd have more Jodie Foster, more land deals, more on blow jobs and Bill would be in the background.

No thanks.

You know, Zeke, I love ya, man, but a lot of Democrats went into that kind of thinking in 2008, which is part of the reason why Obama won. Truly, they won't go batshit on this nice, articulate black guy.

But the Republicans went batshit on him anyway. And he really didn't have the experience to play the game in Washington.

I personally agree with Warren more than Hillary on economic issues, but I know that Hillary would be more ready to actually run the Country come January 2017. Liz is a great person, but she's too much of an idealist to play the sleazy game.

The Democrats will PROBABLY be able to retake the senate when all the crazy teabaggers get washed out in 2016, but retaking the house will be impossible.
I love both Hillary and Elizabeth. They can both run like Obama and Hillary ran in 2008, it would be such an interesting race and one of my choices would win.

I think the GOP makes fun of her at their own risk.

The democrats will fall into the same trap if she runs and becomes a threat to Hillary.

I'm not very good at this stuff, but I get the distinct impression there is far more excitement about Liz than Hillary in the party, no?

"Excitement" doesn't translate to support according to polls:

Hillary Wallops All Republicans, Elizabeth Warren Doesn't

Warren isn't running.

I love both Hillary and Elizabeth. They can both run like Obama and Hillary ran in 2008, it would be such an interesting race and one of my choices would win.

Yep. Two Liberal ***** who stand for everything wrong in this country. That would be a wet dream for the Feminist fucks that make up so much of the American female population and metrosexual males.

J

I think the GOP makes fun of her at their own risk.

The democrats will fall into the same trap if she runs and becomes a threat to Hillary.

I'm not very good at this stuff, but I get the distinct impression there is far more excitement about Liz than Hillary in the party, no?

Hell yea people will get more excited about Warren. She's a populist. Hillary is a plutocrat.

Why would people want to be subjected to all the bullshit the Republican will bring down on Hillary in the event she was elected. We'd have more Jodie Foster, more land deals, more on blow jobs and Bill would be in the background.

No thanks.
Jodie Foster????

Did she have sex will Bill, or Hillary?

Warren is a big government radical leftist/statist...so of course the Ds love her.

One would think after the debacle that is Obama and Bush, they would learn....but no.

Yep. Two Liberal ***** who stand for everything wrong in this country. That would be a wet dream for the Feminist fucks that make up so much of the American female population and metrosexual males.
They would also bring the congress back. That'd really piss you off.

Forum List

Back