🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

You have to consider the source. This board has some of the most stupid Republican fans I have ever encountered. I mean fucking stupid. Like Frank.

Their hatred of Obama has caused them to become deranged. Fortunately there are a relatively small number of them. And they can't seem to get anyone elected President.

Hell the last time they "won" the WH, they had to get the Supreme Court to give it to them. What's that tell ya?
Two times they had to defeat the community organizer. And couldn't get it done. What's that tell ya?

Character assassination is all they've got.

I think politicians do a fine job at assassinating their own characters. They don't need any outside help. :lol: Is that the BEST you can do? Elizabeth Warren? Really? What a joke! :rolleyes:

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

The 1% fear her so as a result, Republicans hate her

She is the 1%. Nobody in her club fears her.

Very true...

But the difference is that Warren is trying to change rules that affect her, while the Republican 1% prefer to rant about the poor

Murdering someone in cold blood is never "legitimate"!

Yes, you need to have your weapons confiscated since you pose a threat to the peace and stability of this nation.

To be murder it must be a human being. Liberals are not human beings.

From my cold dead hands.

Don't delude yourself into believing that you are even a vague semblance of what it means to be a human being.

she's been in Congress for what? Two years and they're all excited over another Nobody with no Experience in our Government.

They said Palin didn't have Experience to be Vice President and she had been a Governor A STATE. Warren is nothing more but another frikken Lawyer who wants Government to run all your lives

just so pathetic after their EXPERMENT with Obama and losing both the House and Senate you'd think they'd learn something

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Hmmmm, I see that now that the election was over you have stopped saying how bad were Republicans and latched onto Warren. I am starting to question your motivation.

Just sayin'....

Why would anyone live somewhere they do not like?

Mostly due to an inability to move due to multiple factors including medical needs and an inability to find comparable employment opportunities in the areas of the country I'd prefer to live in. So I do the best I can behind enemy lines here in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts.

That's essentially my point. While the GOP is laughing and talking about her foray into PC with the "native American" schtick, they're completely missing the fact that her brand of populism is gaining momentum, plus she presents it so well. There is no Republican who presents anything nearly as well as she does that.

Put her on a national stage with her skills, combine that with the facts (the inequality numbers don't lie and everyone can see what's going on once it's pointed out clearly), and you have a formidable candidate. If she runs.

There is no Republican who presents anything that well because the Republican message is based on "how do we fool them today?"

If they talked about how their job is to make the rich richer, they really would lose to corky the retard explaining that inequality doesn't work.

Instead, they play the race card, the religion card, the gay card and that poor person wants half your cookie after the Koch brothers ate all the rest of them.

There is no Republican who presents anything that well because the Republican message is based on "how do we fool them today?"

Are you out of your mind...
Have you not seen at least one story about Gruber on how ObamaCare got through?

Well maybe not I'm sure MSNBC has a ban on covering that news.

Saying this about the GOP when all the videos of Gruber bragging about how they lied their way to getting OCare passed is laughable.

It's a bad idea. It's a bridge too far.
What is? Elizabeth running? If so, why do you think that?
Because Hillary voted for Iraq and favors deportations and all her candidates lost. Most importantly she thinks the Dems NEED her and she can be their leader.

The modern "American" Dem Party is further left than both the Chicoms and Russians. Liz is a true believer and will be their candidate

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

It's a bad idea. It's a bridge too far.
What is? Elizabeth running? If so, why do you think that?
Because Hillary voted for Iraq and favors deportations and all her candidates lost. Most importantly she thinks the Dems NEED her and she can be their leader.

The modern "American" Dem Party is further left than both the Chicoms and Russians. Liz is a true believer and will be their candidate

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk
Thanks for the crib notes version of those talking points. :)

Gosh, you think Politico will run an article like this on Lizzy Warren? DON'T count on it. Plus they are in the bag for the Hillary.

SNIP:
Ted Cruz’s Greatest Weakness
Is he the Barack Obama of 2016?

SNIP: from the article
Cruz’s greater liability—and the one that might be hardest to overcome on the trail—is his inexperience. This is his greatest liability, in fact, because it’s real. He’s about to turn 44, meaning that he’d be one of the youngest presidents ever elected if he won in 2016, and nearly an entire generation younger than, say, a Hillary Clinton or most of the other likely Democratic candidates. He was only elected to the Senate in 2012; he never even ran for office before that, though he served as Texas’s solicitor general under attorney general Greg Abbott. Since arriving in Washington, he has made an outsized impression in his role as a low-ranking member of the Senate’s Republican minority, but his ability to wield power, rather than simply making trouble for those who do, is as yet untested. He has never weathered the unforgiving spotlight of a national campaign, never even really faced the barrage of opposition researchers, negative ads and whisper campaigns that would inevitably come with a presidential bid.

ALL the garbage DNC propaganda here:
Read more:Ted Cruz s Greatest Weakness - Erica Grieder - POLITICO Magazine

Forum List

Back