🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

Well I answered my own question if Politico will run some bummer downer article about lizzy Warren like the one I post above on Ted Cruz. . Here is their article for her who has the same amount of time in Congress AS Cruz and even less experience in ANYTHING. Shun Politico for they are not UNBIASED

SNIP:
Elizabeth Warren gets rock-star reception at liberal donors confab
ByKENNETH P. VOGEL
11/13/14 9:56 PM EST
Updated11/14/14 6:55 AM EST
Elizabeth Warreninsists she has no interestin running for president in 2016, but the rich liberals to whom she spoke Thursday afternoon seemed unwilling to take ‘no’ for an answer.
The Massachusetts senator got a rock stars’ welcome during a closed-door speech to major donors, one of whom interrupted her by yelling “Run, Liz, Run!”:rolleyes-41:
Story Continued Below

ALL of it here:
Elizabeth Warren gets rock-star reception at liberal donors confab - POLITICO

Warren flat out lied when she listed herself as an "American Indian" at Harvard.
Even Harvard proudly listed her the "First American Indian" in professor her department.
Anyway. No one wants to have to spend four years listening to a menopausal LIB screaming her head off from the Oval Office.

It's a bad idea. It's a bridge too far.
What is? Elizabeth running? If so, why do you think that?
Because Hillary voted for Iraq and favors deportations and all her candidates lost. Most importantly she thinks the Dems NEED her and she can be their leader.

The modern "American" Dem Party is further left than both the Chicoms and Russians. Liz is a true believer and will be their candidate

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk
Thanks for the crib notes version of those talking points. :)

That's why I'm here

Run Liz run. I surely hope she's the democrat choice. She is actually the democrat rebound romance since they broke up with Hillary.

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

The 1% fear her so as a result, Republicans hate her

She is the 1%. Nobody in her club fears her.

Very true...

But the difference is that Warren is trying to change rules that affect her, while the Republican 1% prefer to rant about the poor

She's paying lip service to those less fortunate than her while attacking political opponents. You'll note that she's not going after corrupt unions, corrupt government bureaucrats, nor corrupt recipients of food stamp money. Donors to her campaign are safe from her rhetoric.

Congressional Elections Massachusetts Senate Race 2012 Cycle OpenSecrets

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

Very true...

But the difference is that Warren is trying to change rules that affect her, while the Republican 1% prefer to rant about the poor

She's paying lip service to those less fortunate than her while attacking political opponents. You'll note that she's not going after corrupt unions, corrupt government bureaucrats, nor corrupt recipients of food stamp money. Donors to her campaign are safe from her rhetoric.

She is following the money

To enact real change you need to go after those who control the most wealth

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Very true...

Dah! Dah!

Kill the Kulaks!

The Workers must control the means of production!!

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Hmmmm, I see that now that the election was over you have stopped saying how bad were Republicans and latched onto Warren. I am starting to question your motivation.

Just sayin'....

Question it all you want.

I'm making an honest observation without distorting it through a partisan prism.

As always.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Hmmmm, I see that now that the election was over you have stopped saying how bad were Republicans and latched onto Warren. I am starting to question your motivation.

Just sayin'....

Question it all you want.

I'm making an honest observation without distorting it through a partisan prism.

As always.

Yes you did Marc. nothing on it was biased one way or the other. Personally I can't the stand the woman. I find women Democrats to be as ugly nasty and downright as dirty in politics as the men in that party. Look at Windy abortion what's her name. she impressed me so I can't remember her last name. lol

Very true...

That Obama sure made a mess of things.

I'm amazed that the people in the Democrat base didn't learn a damn thing by electing Obama, a man with no experience in anything and they are now pushing another no experienced person on us.

that is devotion to a party

I'm amazed that the people in the Democrat base didn't learn a damn thing by electing Obama, a man with no experience in anything and they are now pushing another no experienced person on us.

You're just mad because you know you don't have anyone smart enough to win the WH.

As I have been saying for some time, Warren is making all the right moves for someone who intends to run for President. She has been making these moves for over a year.

Elizabeth Warren is the far left liberal Barack Obama wishes he could be.

It is one thing to want to clean up the corruption in the financial services industry. This is actually one aspect of her platform in which I am in agreement. Wall Street is pure filth these days and is murdering our capitalist system in broad daylight, with police protection.

But Warren wants to go further. She believes in wealth redistribution. She wants to punish the rich as a whole, guilty and innocent alike, just for being rich. She is the epitome of the Reagan quote in my sig about a fat man and a thin man.

All of this makes her very dangerous.

And I don't give a flying fuck about the Cherokee thing. That's a diversion built for retards who are willfully uninformed on matters of substance. That kind of petty bullshit actually gives Warren a leg up.

As I have been saying for some time, Warren is making all the right moves for someone who intends to run for President. She has been making these moves for over a year.

It is one thing to want to clean up the corruption in the financial services industry. This is actually one aspect of her platform in which I am in agreement. Wall Street is pure filth these days.

But Warren wants to go further. She believes in wealth redistribution. She wants to punish the rich as a whole, guilty and innocent alike, just for being rich. She is the epitome of the Reagan quote in my sig about a fat man and a thin man.

And I don't give a flying fuck about the Cherokee thing. That's a diversion built for retards who are willfully uninformed on matters of substance. That kind of petty bullshit actually gives Warren a leg up.
It's not just about the right moves for Democrats. She takes on the hard economic and finance issues that would help all of America, not just the ones who are already wealthy. That is easy.

She is a very smart woman and Obama is a very smart man. He just had to fight too much obstruction. That is why Hillary and Elizabeth would have to work very hard to get a congress that would work with them. Either of them is up to it.

It is one thing to want to clean up the corruption in the financial services industry. This is actually one aspect of her platform in which I am in agreement. Wall Street is pure filth these days and is murdering our capitalist system in broad daylight, with police protection.

I think you get it.

Everything I'm seeing on this thread essentially confirms what I'm saying - the GOP is doing the standard partisan character attacks and not paying attention to either her message or her ability to deliver the message. With her simple, clear communication skills, she'd be able to get people to look at populism and inequality differently, more carefully.

The GOP would need to be able to counter that, and I see no indication that anyone in that party has the communication skills to do so.

Last edited:

It's the hard core left. Warren can't be elected with just the hard left. Which is why she should be the democrat candidate for president.

Warren is the beneficiary of democrat lunacy. Democrats had it in their heads that they need to have a woman. They chose Hillary. Hillary flamed out. That doesn't change the presumed need for sushi in the presidential chair. Warren is the next logical choice.

Democrats are under the delusion that because white democrats voted for a black man, blacks will return the favor and vote for a white woman. That would be wrong. Black people don't feel insulted when called sexist.

Run Liz run. You are the best democrats can come up with.

The Obama Fluffers LOVE Warren BECAUSE she lied about her imaginary "Cherokee" Ancestry.

She's willing to do ANYTHING for political power

It's the hard core left. Warren can't be elected with just the hard left. Which is why she should be the democrat candidate for president.

Warren is the beneficiary of democrat lunacy. Democrats had it in their heads that they need to have a woman. They chose Hillary. Hillary flamed out. That doesn't change the presumed need for sushi in the presidential chair. Warren is the next logical choice.

Democrats are under the delusion that because white democrats voted for a black man, blacks will return the favor and vote for a white woman. That would be wrong. Black people don't feel insulted when called sexist.

Run Liz run. You are the best democrats can come up with.

Running her or Hillary instead of getting called racist, we be called, sexist
but it's ok they are one to Republican women such as they did with Mrs. Palin
this country is doomed with the voters of today

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

You're so freakin jealous and just shows through your hateful comments. The real whackos are in your party, ala Bachmann, Cruz, etc., etc., You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren in your party......your fear is showing....you might want to go check your underwear.

Forum List

Back