🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

You're so freakin jealous and just shows through your hateful comments. The real whackos are in your party, ala Bachmann, Cruz, etc., etc., You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren in your party......your fear is showing....you might want to go check your underwear.

Warren is certifiable. And how fucking dare she claim to be an American Indian when it's far more likely her ancestors murdered Cherokees.

She needed attention so she lied about her heritage. She's a nut, but an ideal Statist, because you HAVE to lie to get people to turn power and freedom over to the government

"My grandmother told me we have Cherokee in our family"

Where is the lie? Are you saying her grandmother didn't say that?
Warren listed herself as an American Indian. when filling out her personal description at Harvard.
Fucking lying ****!
My grandmother told me I am a negro.
So when I want to 'game' the system I can get me some of that 'Affirmative Action' shit.

You still haven't shown a lie. You may do research that proves her family history is not correct, but you have yet to prove she lied about what she was told about her family history

since RW's have the propensity to believe every BS story that they can find, Liz thought "Cherokee" would confuse them.

She makes some very clear and concise arguments about Wall street and other controversial subjects.
However, the trouble how republicans will view her is....."
she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging." They will use any and all means to lie and destroy someone that thinks into the future. While the other so-called party looks to the past.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

You're so freakin jealous and just shows through your hateful comments. The real whackos are in your party, ala Bachmann, Cruz, etc., etc., You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren in your party......your fear is showing....you might want to go check your underwear.

Warren is certifiable. And how fucking dare she claim to be an American Indian when it's far more likely her ancestors murdered Cherokees.

She needed attention so she lied about her heritage. She's a nut, but an ideal Statist, because you HAVE to lie to get people to turn power and freedom over to the government

"My grandmother told me we have Cherokee in our family"

Where is the lie? Are you saying her grandmother didn't say that?
Warren listed herself as an American Indian. when filling out her personal description at Harvard.
Fucking lying ****!
My grandmother told me I am a negro.
So when I want to 'game' the system I can get me some of that 'Affirmative Action' shit.

You still haven't shown a lie. You may do research that proves her family history is not correct, but you have yet to prove she lied about what she was told about her family history

Huh?

See! It is so easy to predict what the right wingers will do to avoid real discussion.

Guess what? White people occasionally interbred with Native Americans. Yes, the race that was killing them also had members that loved them. Did I just blow your mind?

Riiiiiight. except that's NOT what happened with Liz the Nut. She was a sad, lonely nutburger looking for something to make her "Special" when she decided to lie about being an American Indian

"Elizabeth Warren Information

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren Information

It's not just about the right moves for Democrats. She takes on the hard economic and finance issues that would help all of America, not just the ones who are already wealthy. That is easy.

She is a very smart woman and Obama is a very smart man. He just had to fight too much obstruction. That is why Hillary and Elizabeth would have to work very hard to get a congress that would work with them. Either of them is up to it.

You are just the kind of mindless, malleable, partisan suckass that politicians love the most.

You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren in your party.......

You might want to wait for her to strap on the dildo before you start sucking it so hard...

See! It is so easy to predict what the right wingers will do to avoid real discussion.

Guess what? White people occasionally interbred with Native Americans. Yes, the race that was killing them also had members that loved them. Did I just blow your mind?

Riiiiiight. except that's NOT what happened with Liz the Nut. She was a sad, lonely nutburger looking for something to make her "Special" when she decided to lie about being an American Indian

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so.

Warren is a Marxist and anti-American.

I'm pointing out that she was a lonely, desperate nut looking for attention so she invented her Cherokee heritage to get special treatment, that says a lot about her

How long will Lizzie hold this make believe job before it's announced she will be on the ticket as VP to Hilly baby.

Why, oh why, do tards focus on the completely unimportant bullshit like the Cherokee thing? Jesus H. Christ. You will once again hand the leftists a victory by acting like retards over stupid shit that doesn't matter and being completely inarticulate and ignorant of the things which do.

This is the Obama birth certificate idiocy all over again.

Dumbasses.

How long will Lizzie hold this make believe job before it's announced she will be on the ticket as VP to Hilly baby.
Well, we want her to run against Hillary and if she wins the primary, Hillary will then be VP or vice versa.. See how that could work?

Or maybe Obama wants to run again..

Warren will be the candidate who will force Hillary to move leftward during the primaries.

Sure you are and what you say has so much real substance.

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Warren is a Marxist and anti-American.

I'm pointing out that she was a lonely, desperate nut looking for attention so she invented her Cherokee heritage to get special treatment, that says a lot about her

Warren's top priorities are:

1) Tax the rich.

2) Tax the rich.

3) Tax the rich some more.

4) Clean up Wall Street.

5) Cheap student loans.

Notice that "Being a heap big Cherokee" is not on that list, dumbasses.

That's essentially my point. While the GOP is laughing and talking about her foray into PC with the "native American" schtick, they're completely missing the fact that her brand of populism is gaining momentum, plus she presents it so well. There is no Republican who presents anything nearly as well as she does that.

Put her on a national stage with her skills, combine that with the facts (the inequality numbers don't lie and everyone can see what's going on once it's pointed out clearly), and you have a formidable candidate. If she runs.

Her version of populism is exactly what's wrong with this country and what is destroying us as a nation. She is EVERY THING wrong with this country, just like Hillary and every other Liberal in this country and around the world.
Please stop talking.

Why would anyone live somewhere they do not like?

Mostly due to an inability to move due to multiple factors including medical needs and an inability to find comparable employment opportunities in the areas of the country I'd prefer to live in. So I do the best I can behind enemy lines here in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts.
So you're unemployed, on disability, and drawing money from the Government. I assumed as much; you also fit the description of many, many Tea Partiers.

No, she was just lying to get a job. Lots of people do it, but it does speak to her character (such as it is).

Forum List

Back