🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

LOL. Warren is no better than Hillary. Just another woman who doesn't know her place and who has consistently lied to advance her career.
and this would win the white house for dems instantly.....You would loose 90% of all women..

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

As a Democrat, I am would prefer a strong governor to be running.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

I think she is fantastic when dealing with Wall street...beyond that? i dont know.

Absolutely. She rips out soundbites in a pathological manner. When you couple that type of derangement as frothy as her's, she really sounds like she knows the score on "wall st.".

:lmao:

Notice how the right start whining and trying to deride them, whenever a strong Democrat appears to be heading toward nomination for President...........they're so scared.

You all shouldn't be worried, Hillary is the one that is going to sweep come 2016.

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg
i need to go find a ben carson thread so i can see you playing victim card for Ben.....You partisan troll.

Ben ever lie about being a Cherokee?

Are you making a threat on Liz Warrens life? Should you be reported as dangerous to Liz Warren?

Luz Warren doesn't have a life. She has an existence where she wishes she were a man instead of a woman.

When the Government leaves it's core values behind ANY member of the Government becomes a legitimate target for the people.

I am not directly threatening Liz. I'm simply reminding people that assassination is a legitimate means to affecting Government change as we've seen n this nation previously with Mr Lincoln and Mr. Kennedy.

Trust me, I'm certain the Secret Service and FBI already have files on me.
please keep postng this...only good will come to you

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

Elizabeth-Warren1.jpg
i need to go find a ben carson thread so i can see you playing victim card for Ben.....You partisan troll.

Ben ever lie about being a Cherokee?
thanks for admitting what you are

Notice how the right start whining and trying to deride them, whenever a strong Democrat appears to be heading toward nomination for President...........they're so scared.

You all shouldn't be worried, Hillary is the one that is going to sweep come 2016.

Tell me about he last time a democrat was elected after a two term democrat, fella. Tell me all about it.

Tell me about he last time a democrat was elected after a two term democrat, fella. Tell me all about it.

All bets are off when we have a female running. Also, you all hate Chris Christie and he will be Hillary's opposition.

I love how impartial political experts equate tea partiers who support idiots like Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin to reasonable liberals who think Liz Warren is an outstanding voice.

It's not even close to being the same thing.

And, pray tell, who are the Republicans going to put up against Hillary? Ted Cruz? Jeb Bush? Sarah Palin?

You don't have anyone that can compete with either Hillary or Warren.....but keep dreaming. Maybe Romney will show up again and you all can fall once again for his enthusiasm to be President, I've heard that third time is a charm.

All bets are off when we have a female running. Also, you all hate Chris Christie and he will be Hillary's opposition.

Neither of them are getting the nomination. In fact, Christie has a better chance of getting the Dem nomination than Hillary

I'm just tellin' ya...

Just sayin'...

Agreed, I believe Liz Warren is the perfect nominee for the Democrats in the ongoing race between the two parties to see who can nominate the biggest douche bag, lets face it , after 8 years of President Obama, Hillary Clinton just wouldn't be polarizing and controversial enough.

Republicans should not say a word against Lizzy. She's a perfect democrat candidate. Run Liz run.

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.
sure.....both sides go after family.

And, pray tell, who are the Republicans going to put up against Hillary? Ted Cruz? Jeb Bush? Sarah Palin?

You don't have anyone that can compete with either Hillary or Warren.....but keep dreaming. Maybe Romney will show up again and you all can fall once again for his enthusiasm to be President, I've heard that third time is a charm.
Oh Mittens is already making noises like he is planning another run.

Neither of them are getting the nomination. In fact, Christie has a better chance of getting the Dem nomination than Hillary
Early polling shows her beating everyone in the pack.

I'm just tellin' ya...

Just sayin'...

Hmmmm, I see that now that the election was over you have stopped saying how bad were Republicans and latched onto Warren. I am starting to question your motivation.

Just sayin'....

Question it all you want.

I'm making an honest observation without distorting it through a partisan prism.

As always.

Yes you did Marc. nothing on it was biased one way or the other. Personally I can't the stand the woman. I find women Democrats to be as ugly nasty and downright as dirty in politics as the men in that party. Look at Windy abortion what's her name. she impressed me so I can't remember her last name. lol
more irony from the moron

I'm just tellin' ya...

Just sayin'...

Better messaging you say? Care to give some examples? Examples that don't include "get your free shit here" as their core message.

This is exactly what I mean - it's not the message I'm talking about, it's the way the message is presented. Two different things entirely.

Listen to Warren speak. Very simple, understandable words and phrases. Points get across very easily, whether you agree with them or not. People, voters who are distracted by life, need things simple, clear and consistent. Warren and the Democrats have always been much better at that, at least since the days of Reagan.

I don't know how else to explain this.

You're so freakin jealous and just shows through your hateful comments. The real whackos are in your party, ala Bachmann, Cruz, etc., etc., You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren......your fear is showing....you might want to go check your underwear.

So, the fact that she's a demonstrable liar is beside the point...
more irony....nothing you say is ever remotely true

Forum List

Back