🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

You're so freakin jealous and just shows through your hateful comments. The real whackos are in your party, ala Bachmann, Cruz, etc., etc., You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren......your fear is showing....you might want to go check your underwear.

So, the fact that she's a demonstrable liar is beside the point...
more irony....nothing you say is ever remotely true
Don't you have a welfare check to cash? Get busy, those video games aren't gonna buy themselves

People, voters who are distracted by life, need things simple, clear and consistent
That'll be Liz's main issue in a general election, her message is SIMPLE, CLEAR and CONSISTENT, if she really wants a shot at getting elected she'll need to learn how to obfuscate what she really stands for just like Obama did, 'cause after 8 years of President O's hyper statism I doubt the American People are going to be ready to sign up for a heapin' helping of the big gub'mint entrée that Liz is trying to sell. :D

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Better messaging you say? Care to give some examples? Examples that don't include "get your free shit here" as their core message.

This is exactly what I mean - it's not the message I'm talking about, it's the way the message is presented. Two different things entirely.

Listen to Warren speak. Very simple, understandable words and phrases. Points get across very easily, whether you agree with them or not. People, voters who are distracted by life, need things simple, clear and consistent. Warren and the Democrats have always been much better at that, at least since the days of Reagan.

I don't know how else to explain this.

Facts. They make better messages.

Warren's top priorities are:

1) Tax the rich.

2) Tax the rich.

3) Tax the rich some more.

4) Clean up Wall Street.

5) Cheap student loans.

Notice that "Being a heap big Cherokee" is not on that list, dumbasses.

It's how she became relevant in the first place. She's a Marxist and lied about who she was, I know they go together in the Dem party. But only Obama Fluffers give radicals a pass on their radical background.

Do you want a person in power who is a pathological liar and a nut, irrespective of her Marxist beliefs?
thankfully you are not running

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

The 1% fear her so as a result, Republicans hate her
So having the ability to rattle cages makes her qualified to lead the free world?
With Putin becoming ever more belligerent, the last type of leader this nation can afford is a hysterical far left moonbat who has no idea how to perform the job of POTUS
I'm sure she could easily handle a tin pot bully like Putin

She's the female Obama, a shady past, a pathological lair, a deep hatred of America and a longing and loving for a Marxist Dictatorship in the USA. The one main difference between the two is that Liz is certifiable, you have to go to Biden to find someone in the Obama orbit that is truly that crazy.

Have you seen her high cheekbones? They have "I'm a pathological liar who was a lonely and sad housewife, going nowhere in life until I invented an Indian ancestry" written all over them!

You're so freakin jealous and just shows through your hateful comments. The real whackos are in your party, ala Bachmann, Cruz, etc., etc., You'd be so lucky to have anyone so intelligent and eloquent as Elizabeth Warren......your fear is showing....you might want to go check your underwear.

So, the fact that she's a demonstrable liar is beside the point...
more irony....nothing you say is ever remotely true
Don't you have a welfare check to cash? Get busy, those video games aren't gonna buy themselves
This is like the most dim witted personal attack especially coming from you.

Notice how the right start whining and trying to deride them, whenever a strong Democrat appears to be heading toward nomination for President...........they're so scared.

You all shouldn't be worried, Hillary is the one that is going to sweep come 2016.

Tell me about he last time a democrat was elected after a two term democrat, fella. Tell me all about it.

:lmao:
Truman was elected after a FOUR term Democrat. Beat that

LOL. Warren is no better than Hillary. Just another woman who doesn't know her place and who has consistently lied to advance her career.

OMG, what do we have here? Another "old white sexist man" who believes the woman belongs pregnant and in the kitchen?

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

So having the ability to rattle cages makes her qualified to lead the free world?
With Putin becoming ever more belligerent, the last type of leader this nation can afford is a hysterical far left moonbat who has no idea how to perform the job of POTUS
I would love to see it. Maybe Putin could make her cry! Nah. He'd tell her how indian she looked and how high her cheekbones were. "Just sign this little agreement in support of my expansion into eastern Europe, honey."

I think the GOP makes fun of her at their own risk.

The democrats will fall into the same trap if she runs and becomes a threat to Hillary.

That's fine if she runs. The primaries will determine which Democrat the majority wants. I believe Hillary would still beat her, but it would be good exposure for Warren for later.

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.

Yeah, but even Republicans knew that Palin wasn't qualified - big difference.

I would love to see it. Maybe Putin could make her cry! Nah. He'd tell her how indian she looked and how high her cheekbones were. "Just sign this little agreement in support of my expansion into eastern Europe, honey."

Obviously you haven't seen Warren in action.....she's not one to cry. You must be thinking of Sarah Palin....:rolleyes:

We will just have to see

Putin is the leading candidate for the GOP nomination

pow-wow-chow-e1337597457572.jpg

We will just have to see

Putin is the leading candidate for the GOP nomination
:lol:

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.

Yeah, but even Republicans knew that Palin wasn't qualified - big difference.

If that be the case they you must know Warren isn't qualified. I voted for McCain because of Palin not in spite of. If not for her I would have passed.

Forum List

Back