🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liz Warren

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

The 1% fear her so as a result, Republicans hate her
So having the ability to rattle cages makes her qualified to lead the free world?
With Putin becoming ever more belligerent, the last type of leader this nation can afford is a hysterical far left moonbat who has no idea how to perform the job of POTUS
I'm sure she could easily handle a tin pot bully like Putin
I would love to see it. Maybe Putin could make her cry! Nah. He'd tell her how indian she looked and how high her cheekbones were. "Just sign this little agreement in support of my expansion into eastern Europe, honey."
We will just have to see

Putin is the leading candidate for the GOP nomination

That was kind of funny, Jake.

elizabeth-warren_ward-churchill.JPG

I disagree with number 6, at least the cigar store Indian is not a pale face.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

She came into the national scene when she was interviewed in 2007 for the documentary, "Maxxed Out" about consumer credit, mortgages, the big banks and the upcoming student loan crisis. Everything pretty much rolled out as she said it was going to happen if we didn't do something fast.

Maxed Out Hard Times Easy Credit and the Era of Predatory Lenders 2006 - IMDb

She's never changed her message, her tone, her tenor or her principles.

Fuck Billary, Hillary, George, and Jeb. This country doesn't do dynasties.

Run Liz run. I hope she gets the democrat nomination. I want to hear her give that you didn't build that, speech again.

You idiots obsess over the American Native thing if you want. You do that because you can't find anything else on her. Nothing.

You voted twice for a big baby who went to war because Saddam "...tried to kill my daddy". So go find another infantile, adolescent airhead to run against her. Shouldn't be hard if you're looking within the GOP.

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.

Yeah, but even Republicans knew that Palin wasn't qualified - big difference.

If that be the case they you must know Warren isn't qualified. I voted for McCain because of Palin not in spite of. If not for her I would have passed.

Surely you jest. Palin, we don't even know if she ever graduated from any of the 6 colleges she attended doesn't compare to Warren in any way. And, just because you voted for Palin doesn't mean she's qualified. The very fact that you are comparing her to Warren just shows that you don't have any idea about qualifications.

I'd like to see her run. She is not afraid to rattle cages and brings out refreshing views of our society

The 1% fear her so as a result, Republicans hate her
So having the ability to rattle cages makes her qualified to lead the free world?
With Putin becoming ever more belligerent, the last type of leader this nation can afford is a hysterical far left moonbat who has no idea how to perform the job of POTUS
I'm sure she could easily handle a tin pot bully like Putin
I would love to see it. Maybe Putin could make her cry! Nah. He'd tell her how indian she looked and how high her cheekbones were. "Just sign this little agreement in support of my expansion into eastern Europe, honey."

Obviously you haven't seen Warren in action.....she's not one to cry. You must be thinking of Sarah Palin....:rolleyes:

True. They've not seen her at investigate hearings on the mortgage crisis and securities fraud where she pushes witnesses until they wilt. They are clueless.

Let's see if one pussy in this group will dial up "Maxxed Out" and they can see for themselves that she's the Margaret Thatcher of the left.

Run Liz run. I hope she gets the democrat nomination. I want to hear her give that you didn't build that, speech again.

You know you would be scared out of your pants if she ran.....The only reason you'd like for her to get the nomination is because you're even more scared of Hillary.....:D

And the character assassination begins, how did conservatives come to see concern for the plight of working people as such a horrible threat?

We saw it with the treatment of the rabid left concerning the very middle class person Sara Palin. You can't do what you did to Palin's family and now cry fowl. Take your medicine.

If that be the case they you must know Warren isn't qualified. I voted for McCain because of Palin not in spite of. If not for her I would have passed.

Surely you jest. Palin, we don't even know if she ever graduated from any of the 6 colleges she attended doesn't compare to Warren in any way. And, just because you voted for Palin doesn't mean she's qualified. The very fact that you are comparing her to Warren just shows that you don't have any idea about qualifications.

Yeah, she's Sarah Palin's counterpoint all right.

Elizabeth Ann Warren[2] (née Herring; born June 22, 1949[3]) is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing inbankruptcy law. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

I'm just tellin' ya...

More and more Dems are going after Liz Warren to run, and now some big donors are beginning to push.

Regardless of where she stands on any issue, her communication skills are so clear and so consistent and so strong that she is light years ahead of any Republican in the critical area of messaging. Hundreds of light years.

Just sayin'...

Liz Warren. :rofl:

Elizabeth Ann Warren[2] (née Herring; born June 22, 1949[3]) is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing inbankruptcy law. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She has written a number of academic and popular works, and is a frequent subject of media interviews regarding the American economy and personal finance.

In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, Warren served as chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). She later served as Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau under President Barack Obama. In the late 2000s, she was recognized by publications such as the National Law Journal and the Time 100 as an increasingly influential public policy figure.

They can boast that Palin has made the cover of National Enquirer.....

Poor Sarah P

Forum List

Back