Local news affiliate publishes how to know if your child is transgender

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(WDRB 41) How can a parent know if their child is transgender? What separates a young boy who might be transgender from one with a vivid imagination who likes to dress up in his sister’s dresses? What do you do if your daughter tells you she’s a boy? The Associated Press spoke to gender experts to answer some of parents’ most commonly asked questions. “My answer is, we don’t know,” says Diane Ehrensaft, a developmental and clinical psychologist, director of mental health

DAYS OF LOT: Local News Affiliate Publishes "How to Know If Your Child is Transgender"?
-----------------------------------------

You will have a destroyed generation and these mental cases won't even see it coming...

(WDRB 41) How can a parent know if their child is transgender? What separates a young boy who might be transgender from one with a vivid imagination who likes to dress up in his sister’s dresses? What do you do if your daughter tells you she’s a boy? The Associated Press spoke to gender experts to answer some of parents’ most commonly asked questions. “My answer is, we don’t know,” says Diane Ehrensaft, a developmental and clinical psychologist, director of mental health

DAYS OF LOT: Local News Affiliate Publishes "How to Know If Your Child is Transgender"?

You will have a destroyed generation and these mental cases won't even see it coming...
A whole generation?

A whole generation?
Naw, a whole damn society.

I'm glad this shit didn't exist when I was a kid; I thought I was a unicorn and a dog at one point or another... Hell my son thought he was an alien and a cat for a while...

just because a boy likes to carry a doll or wear a dress when young...does not mean they want to change genders...a parent should be gender guiding....but not gender scared...

Forum List

Back