Lol at the peaceniks claiming Trump is a warmonger for not allowing Iran to go nuclear.

The left always side with Islamo terrorists. Always.

They sure seem to don't they.
Islam and the American Left are united in a common goal - the destruction of Western Civilization.

More like Jews, and Muslims are anti-Western.

Exactly why we shouldn't give a damn, especially considering Israel has nukes.
Europe has been threatened, and we have bases there. One plane with a nuke in it, one boat, one car. All that’s needed for Main St USA to go up in a mushroom cloud as Iran vows.

Europe has been threatened?

Okay so one nation has confirmed Nukes (Israel) the other has alleged scientists working on Nukes (Iran)

Okay, so one nation has confirmed to have threaten Israel with nukes they don't have (Iran) and the other has alleged to nuke the World with Nukes they actually do have in a Sampson Option (Israel)

I should care more for Israel than Iran, why?
Why do you want to have the French get rid of their nukes?

Why are they so absurd about everything? Seriously.

How do they allow themselves to become so pathetic?
They are stupid, mentally ill, and completely brainwashed. They are the not as well educated version of Germans who allowed the Nazis to take over their country. They are the not as intelligent version of Chinese commies who rat out their neighbors for extra government bread.
Trump said Iran supports the Taliban and Al Qaeda, Sunni groups. Beginning of speech.

Talk about stupid.

100% fact

They sure seem to don't they.
Islam and the American Left are united in a common goal - the destruction of Western Civilization.

Europe has been threatened, and we have bases there. One plane with a nuke in it, one boat, one car. All that’s needed for Main St USA to go up in a mushroom cloud as Iran vows.

Okay so one nation has confirmed Nukes (Israel) the other has alleged scientists working on Nukes (Iran)

Okay, so one nation has confirmed to have threaten Israel with nukes they don't have (Iran) and the other has alleged to nuke the World with Nukes they actually do have in a Sampson Option (Israel)

I never said France, or even Israel should get rid of their nukes.

Where did I say otherwise?

I just think it's ridiculous, that's all.

It would be like a guy with a gun (Israel) looking to get another guy with a even bigger gun (U.S.A) to go attack another guy who is trying to buy a gun. (Iran)

Just change "Guns to Nukes"

When will dems ever realize that appeasement never works? If we fork over money, Iran won't hate us and they will inspect themselves. Paying people to be nice is the dumbest thing the dems have ever done.
They only believe in appeasing violent criminals. They don't believe in appeasing law abiding Americans. Because they are VICTIMIZERS. They are not on our side, they are our enemies, and they side with our enemies. It isn't a matter of appeasement. They want to see our enemies destroy our country.

They are stupid, mentally ill, and completely brainwashed. They are the not as well educated version of Germans who allowed the Nazis to take over their country. They are the not as intelligent version of Chinese commies who rat out their neighbors for extra government bread.
Trump said Iran supports the Taliban and Al Qaeda, Sunni groups. Beginning of speech.

Talk about stupid.

Nothing stupid about him.
The Odd Couple: Why Iran Is Backing the Taliban
Al Qaeda Alliance against the US

You, however...

It would be like a guy with a gun (Israel) looking to get another guy with a even bigger gun (U.S.A) to go attack another guy who is trying to buy a gun. (Iran)

So your rant is all about your bigotry.

Thanks for taking the bait.

Not allowing Iran to go nuclear? He just cancelled an agreement with Iran. We now have no say one way or another with Iran's nuclear programs.....how is "having no say" turn into "not allowing"?

We have as much say as they do. The difference is, we can back up our say.

Where in that statement did I say anything bigoted?

I think you're losing your nuts, and bolts, first you thought Kim Jung Un was my comrade, then that I'm trying to disarm France of nukes without any kind of words spoken about France, or disarming anyone of Nukes.

I think you're losing your nuts, and bolts, first you thought Kim Jung Un was my comrade, then that I'm trying to disarm France of nukes without any kind of words spoken about France, or disarming anyone of Nukes.
Your room temperature IQ is boring, have a nice day.

Your room temperature IQ is boring, have a nice day.

What's your solution?
To attack Iran?

The left always side with Islamo terrorists. Always.

I'm sure glad you stand against bigotry. LOL

Now that we established you're bigoted against Muslims, and Leftists.

Why should I pretend I'm not bigoted against groups?

He just gave them the green light to pursue their nuclear weapons program.

No, Obama did that when he gave them $1.8 billion dollars stacked up on pallets at an airfield, like some lowlife drug-smuggler or something.

Iran's nuclear ambitions have now officially ended.

Could be that is the plan. Then the warmongers who run this country, can start a nice big war with Iran resulting in mass death of Iran’s citizens like was done in Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, and so many other nations the US government has attacked.

Could be that is the plan. Then the warmongers who run this country, can start a nice big war with Iran resulting in mass death of Iran’s citizens like was done in Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, and so many other nations the US government has attacked.

So if they pursue nuclear weapons and attack us, and we wipe them out..that's because we told them not to get nuclear weapons?

You people are crazy.

How does Iran impact my life, or my country more negatively than American White Southerners, or American Jews?

1.) White Southerners + Neocon American Jews both want to waste our money, and lives on wars for Israel, be it Iraq, or now Iran.

2.) White Southerners + Hasidim Jews take more welfare than White Northerners.

3.) White Southerners + Neocon American Jews both want to waste my tax dollars on huge military expenses.

3.) Southern states, and Hasidim Jewish villages cost us money here in the Northern states.

4.) The South disproportionately brought in the Black issue, as slaves, and Jewish banker Lehman financed their slaves.

5.) The South, and Neocon Jews want to waste my money on supporting Israel, so they can kill Palestinians as Colonialists.

6.) Southerner Lyndon B. Johnson was the father of Affirmative Action against people like me, and Jewish American Emanuel Celler was behind an immigration act which seeks to destroy us by Multi-Culti.

So if they pursue nuclear weapons and attack us, and we wipe them out..that's because we told them not to get nuclear weapons?

You people are crazy.
You're not even Jewish, and Israel is likely the only country likely to be attacked with a rocket, after they would bomb Iran.

Forum List

Back