🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol! I really can’t even w this nonsense!

I saw the questioning. He handled himself well. I agree.

Even so he doesn’t deserve a fucking Purple Heart. Talk about disrespectful. You don’t think that comment is even just a little overboard?
I think the hyperbole was on point. I also think the over the top response to it is an indication the rubes and the rube leaders are angry about not being able to cow this Strzok dude.

Democratic lawmaker says FBI agent Peter Strzok deserves 'Purple Heart' — CNN Politics

A Purple Heart, btw for those who don’t read the article is rewarded to US military operatives who are wounded or killed in the line of duty.
Girl, you need to get a effin life......first off, this probe is nothing but a crock of shit, paid for by people working their ass off to keep food on the table, while these worthless pile of vile vomit shit for brains conservatives waste it on this shit. You know how many fuckin negative racist emails came forward while Obama was in fuckin office, by the vary agents you white bastards now want to slaughter? Many many many of them, but because its Trump the white man's Fuhrer, its a fuckin big deal. I'll tell you who deserves a fuckin purple heart, ANY GOTDAMN BODY THAT SURVIVES THIS BITCH TRUMP'S NIGHTMARE IN THE FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE!!!!

If they gave a medal to everyone anytime they were to affraid to be honest and come clean then there would be no metals left in the ground to mine thanks to the liberal politicians and media, and no more ribbons to give your Dem representatives when they place 1st second and third at the Kennel Clubs.
FOR GOD'S SAKE how hard is it to admit a former president's wife who served as Secretary of State gets a free look the other way card that all politicians receive and that your human ego allowed you to think your personal opinion (which was proven wrong and shaped by media propaganda) was placed over the rights of the people and democracy and country itself.
Just admit you're a swamp critter and you'd be honest with yourself for a change.

If they gave a medal to everyone anytime they were to affraid to be honest and come clean then there would be no metals left in the ground to mine thanks to the liberal politicians and media, and no more ribbons to give your Dem representatives when they place 1st second and third at the Kennel Clubs.
FOR GOD'S SAKE how hard is it to admit a former president's wife who served as Secretary of State gets a free look the other way card that all politicians receive and that your human ego allowed you to think your personal opinion (which was proven wrong and shaped by media propaganda) was placed over the rights of the people and democracy and country itself.
Just admit you're a swamp critter and you'd be honest with yourself for a change.
You must be one of the angry rubes I was talking about. You miss the hyperbole for what it was.

Democratic lawmaker says FBI agent Peter Strzok deserves 'Purple Heart' — CNN Politics

A Purple Heart, btw for those who don’t read the article is rewarded to US military operatives who are wounded or killed in the line of duty.

Well, PURPLE HEARTS don't matter for young Indian immigrants who die for this country, why should YOU suddenly give a shit about the quality of who receives one?
Your HYPCRISY is showing....

images

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-12_23-9-21.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-12_23-9-21.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 93
You must be one of the angry rubes I was talking about. You miss the hyperbole for what it was.
I think you have me confused, how can I be angry by pointing out a person's inability to state the obvious, that it's "good to be king", it comes with many perks, like mysterious whistle blower deaths that get "reworded" /"reclassified" and called muggings even when their wallet is never taken. *Sound Familiar*?- that power to change a narrative and charge?

I like the part when the repub senator told the FBI agent he was a dentist and could read body language. Strzok looked like he wanted to bust out laughing at him.. :laugh::laughing0301:
That was only because Peter the Great said he was a lawyer. Which was a lie or just ignorant.

Even so he doesn’t deserve a fucking Purple Heart. Talk about disrespectful. You don’t think that comment is even just a little overboard?
I think the hyperbole was on point. I also think the over the top response to it is an indication the rubes and the rube leaders are angry about not being able to cow this Strzok dude.

Imagine you’re the parent of someone who received the Purple Heart as a consequence of dying in combat, then some idiot says a guy questioned under oath should receive a Purple Heart simply for acting like anyone in his position is expected to act, like an adult... and you wouldn’t see that as disrespectful?

Imagine you’re the parent of someone who received the Purple Heart as a consequence of dying in combat, then some idiot says a guy questioned under oath should receive a Purple Heart simply for acting like anyone in his position is expected to act, like an adult... and you wouldn’t see that as disrespectful?
Bill Maher’s New Rules...
Never argue with AssLips.

Girl, you need to get a effin life......first off, this probe is nothing but a crock of shit, paid for by people working their ass off to keep food on the table, while these worthless pile of vile vomit shit for brains conservatives waste it on this shit. You know how many fuckin negative racist emails came forward while Obama was in fuckin office, by the vary agents you white bastards now want to slaughter? Many many many of them, but because its Trump the white man's Fuhrer, its a fuckin big deal. I'll tell you who deserves a fuckin purple heart, ANY GOTDAMN BODY THAT SURVIVES THIS BITCH TRUMP'S NIGHTMARE IN THE FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE!!!!

I didn’t read this. Don’t give a fuck what you think, not one fuck. Have a great day, TRIGGERED. You should probably have an admin fix your screen name bc it’s obvious you forgot a letter.

Forum List

Back