🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol! I really can’t even w this nonsense!

Democratic lawmaker says FBI agent Peter Strzok deserves 'Purple Heart' — CNN Politics

A Purple Heart, btw for those who don’t read the article is rewarded to US military operatives who are wounded or killed in the line of duty.

Well, PURPLE HEARTS don't matter for young Indian immigrants who die for this country, why should YOU suddenly give a shit about the quality of who receives one?
Your HYPCRISY is showing....

images

Deflect much?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL love it when you guys make your idiotic assumptions. So you think every soldier who dies in battle should receive a Purple Heart? That’s not the way it works unfortunately and like many lefties you’re concerned about race above everything else. You think their son wasn’t given a Purple Heart bc of his race? Your profound ignorance is showing.

I saw the questioning. He handled himself well. I agree.

Even so he doesn’t deserve a fucking Purple Heart. Talk about disrespectful. You don’t think that comment is even just a little overboard?
I think the hyperbole was on point. I also think the over the top response to it is an indication the rubes and the rube leaders are angry about not being able to cow this Strzok dude.

Imagine you’re the parent of someone who received the Purple Heart as a consequence of dying in combat, then some idiot says a guy questioned under oath should receive a Purple Heart simply for acting like anyone in his position is expected to act, like an adult... and you wouldn’t see that as disrespectful?
I'm not that much of a snowflake. I can see the sarcasm and hyperbole for what it is. Personally I think its the height of stupidity to be offended. I doesnt change what the person did that received the purple heart if they in fact actually earned it. The military does like to lie alot. I have witnessed this on numerous occasions.

Democratic lawmaker says FBI agent Peter Strzok deserves 'Purple Heart' — CNN Politics

A Purple Heart, btw for those who don’t read the article is rewarded to US military operatives who are wounded or killed in the line of duty.
Girl, you need to get a effin life......first off, this probe is nothing but a crock of shit, paid for by people working their ass off to keep food on the table, while these worthless pile of vile vomit shit for brains conservatives waste it on this shit. You know how many fuckin negative racist emails came forward while Obama was in fuckin office, by the vary agents you white bastards now want to slaughter? Many many many of them, but because its Trump the white man's Fuhrer, its a fuckin big deal. I'll tell you who deserves a fuckin purple heart, ANY GOTDAMN BODY THAT SURVIVES THIS BITCH TRUMP'S NIGHTMARE IN THE FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE!!!!

I didn’t read this. Don’t give a fuck what you think, not one fuck. Have a great day, TRIGGERED. You should probably have an admin fix your screen name bc it’s obvious you forgot a letter.

Want some cheese with your whine?

I saw the questioning. He handled himself well. I agree.

Even so he doesn’t deserve a fucking Purple Heart. Talk about disrespectful. You don’t think that comment is even just a little overboard?
I think the hyperbole was on point. I also think the over the top response to it is an indication the rubes and the rube leaders are angry about not being able to cow this Strzok dude.

Imagine you’re the parent of someone who received the Purple Heart as a consequence of dying in combat, then some idiot says a guy questioned under oath should receive a Purple Heart simply for acting like anyone in his position is expected to act, like an adult... and you wouldn’t see that as disrespectful?
I'm not that much of a snowflake. I can see the sarcasm and hyperbole for what it is. Personally I think its the height of stupidity to be offended. I doesnt change what the person did that received the purple heart if they in fact actually earned it. The military does like to lie alot. I have witnessed this on numerous occasions.
No worse than any other mega corporation.

Forum List

Back