LOL, lets watch Climate Change Predictions vs What Happened. Sigh.....

IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG
The butt hurt Deplorables can't handle nor understand science.

I couldn't care less about Trumpcare, we have our own insurance, you should get your own also and stop depending on hard working Americans to take care of you
I have mt own coverage. Trumpcare will double my premiums.

But I lob e it when you Trumpettes don't care about wealth redistribution when Republicans do it.

Meh, my husband's firm's always paid for all associates and their families coverage until Obunglescare came along, that's gone now.

I have a feeling you don't have the first clue what that POS bill's damage was to hard working Americans

If there more than 50 employees, I doubt the ACA had any effect.

It had plenty effect, further revealing you don't have the first clue wtf you're blabbering about. But that's normal for you
The ACA had little effect on companies providing good health benefits. You can cry, stomp your feet. It does not change that.
sorry but even those companies saw larger than average cost increases and small businesses like mine saw 20% plus cost increases just about every year since Obammycare was passed

But I lob e it when you Trumpettes don't care about wealth redistribution when Republicans do it.

Meh, my husband's firm's always paid for all associates and their families coverage until Obunglescare came along, that's gone now.

I have a feeling you don't have the first clue what that POS bill's damage was to hard working Americans

It had plenty effect, further revealing you don't have the first clue wtf you're blabbering about. But that's normal for you
The ACA had little effect on companies providing good health benefits. You can cry, stomp your feet. It does not change that.
sorry but even those companies saw larger than average cost increases and small businesses like mine saw 20% plus cost increases just about every year since Obammycare was passed
YOu asre av lying fuck or your company is dumber than shit.

Insurance premium increases have been lower under the ACA.

Employer Premiums and the ACA - FactCheck.org

And you can't spell

I know what my insurance costs are you don't and the lowest increase I have seen in 5 years has been 18%

Your own link states some employers premiums went up and the graph shows a spike around 2010-2012...

You should actually read your links

These States Are Facing Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

And you can't spell

I know what my insurance costs are you don't and the lowest increase I have seen in 5 years has been 18%

You are lying.

And you can't spell

You are lying.
Prove that.

you can't can you

I just got the notice that Anthem health care in my state wants a 34% increase for 2018

Maybe if you actually ran a business and had to deal with insurance for employees you might not be so fucking ignorant

And you can't spell

You are lying.
Why Are The 2016 Obamacare Rate Increases So Large?

Wow, Denier stupidity at its best.

There are reasons antarctic sea ice is increasing. But hey, don't let science get in the way of your ignorance.

Al Gore cited a study from one scientist who said there was a good chance the Arctic could be ice free within a time period. That was over ten years ago based on the situation at that time like the rate of emission growth.

Ask NASA about arctic ice shrinking.
Hahahaha

Gullible tool. :badgrin:

And you can't spell

You are lying.
Prove that.

you can't can you

I just got the notice that Anthem health care in my state wants a 34% increase for 2018

Maybe if you actually ran a business and had to deal with insurance for employees you might not be so fucking ignorant
Look asswipe. I own mu own business. I have run manufacturing companies. I have dealt with health insurance as a benefit.

There is no way the cost of the health insurance fore your employer has gone up over 18% every year.

Either:
1) Your employer started making you pay more of your premiums every year.
2) Your employer is dumber than shit
3) You are dumber than shit for letting your employer raise your shasre that much
4) You are a lying fuck.

There are reasons antarctic sea ice is increasing. But hey, don't let science get in the way of your ignorance.

Al Gore cited a study from one scientist who said there was a good chance the Arctic could be ice free within a time period. That was over ten years ago based on the situation at that time like the rate of emission growth.

Hahahaha

NASA - Fake News.

Right Trumpette.

Here are the Rules:

1) If there is a warm spell; that's Global Warming.

2) If there is a cold spell; that's just Weather.

3) It it is to hot for a long period, that is definitely Global Warming.

4) If it is too cold for a long period, that's Climate Change, and it is just as bad as Global Warming, and is caused by the same thing: Republicans.

These rules are based on a simple Maxim: If a Scientist is paid by, say the Obama Administration, to find something wrong with the Weather/Climate, there is a 100% chance that the Scientist will find something wrong with the Weather/Climate......and, a corollary to that Maxim is that the children of the Scientists who are thus paid with become trust babies with the money the Scientists then get to figure out how to punish the Republicans for the Global Warming/Climate Change.

Karl Marx wasn't into Global Warming, it was before his time, but he would certainly approve of Obama, Gore and similar Bolshevik Hooligans for shaking down the Productive People with all their bought and paid for Ridiculous Rules.

The flaw in the global warming terminology is that it only represented one aspect. Climate change includes all things cause the term itself is so ambiguous. Intentionally so.

So....
1. The globe warms, climate change.
2. Globe cools, climate change.
3. Hurricane or hurricanes, climate change.
4. Lack of hurricanes, climate change.

Anything and all things. From earth quakes, to meteors coming close to earth.

Oh, and let me be more specific. Climate change is always man made. Man made, means white American Christians fault and any country that is not on board with global governance.

Yeeeah....

Baaaah Baaaaahh Baaaaahh

/---- Exactly. So why should we drastically alter our life style based on your sides wrong predictions? You clowns are never right.
Because scientists are way smarter than you & your children's future is at stake.

Say we go head & reduce our emissions globally & stave off a more difficult life for your grandchildren. What did it cost you? The really funny part is your idea it must change your lifestyle. I put in geothermal HVAC & drive a 45 mpg vehicle. I am just as warm in the winter & just as cool in the summer. I drive as much as I always did. Both save me money. Neither altered my lifestyle.

If we do this, reduce our use of fossil fuels, reduce emissions and the MMGW is false, we get cleaner air & water for future & less dependence on oil & gas taking economic power away from the Middle East & Russia. Wow that's really ugly.

If I hung a 20 ton slab of concrete from a crane, would you allow your children to stand under it? The crane is rated above 20 tin, as are the hook & straps.
/---- You claim: "Because scientists are way smarter than you" Not necessarily so. They are better educated in their field of science but that doesn't make them smarter than everyone else. Always follow the money: "In truth, the overwhelming majority of climate-research funding comes from the federal government and left-wing foundations. And while the energy industry funds both sides of the climate debate, the government/foundation monies go only toward research that advances the warming regulatory agenda. With a clear public-policy outcome in mind, the government/foundation gravy train is a much greater threat to scientific integrity.

Read more at: Global Warming: Follow the Money

And you can't spell

You are lying.
Prove that.

you can't can you

Look asswipe. I own mu own business. I have run manufacturing companies. I have dealt with health insurance as a benefit.

There is no way the cost of the health insurance fore your employer has gone up over 18% every year.

Either:
1) Your employer started making you pay more of your premiums every year.
2) Your employer is dumber than shit
3) You are dumber than shit for letting your employer raise your shasre that much
4) You are a lying fuck.

Read the links ASSWIPE

AND FYI I AM the employer and I used to pay 100% of my employees' insurance now I pay 85% because it has been going UP every year and this year my INS co wants a 34% increase.

The state probably won't allow it but I can pretty much guarantee they'll get the 20% increase they really want

Like I said if you ever had employees you'd not be the IGNORANT FUCK you are

Hahahaha

NASA - Fake News.

Right Trumpette.
Scientific opinions/hyperbole/hypothesis =/= facts.

Do we get to discuss Republican climate change predictions too?

How about we start with there is no such thing

Most Republicans depend on good science and the actual facts rather than artificial models created by people who have strong motive to promote AGW as a serious, even deadly, problem with serious consequences if we don't buy the government line.

Do we get to discuss Republican climate change predictions too?

How about we start with there is no such thing

That's all you need to know. Its a huge wealth redistribution scam.
You are confusing climate change with Trumpcare.

I couldn't care less about Trumpcare, we have our own insurance, you should get your own also and stop depending on hard working Americans to take care of you

Did you determine that with a crystal ball? We don't have anything called Trump care, and you already know what it will cost? Right.....

Forum List

Back