LOLOL.............Illegals flooding NYC schools

Right. You know the laws of the US, yet you violate federal law every time you fire up the bong.

:laughing0301:
I am violating no laws firing up a bong there is no law against bongs in Missouri or the US, now when I grow it I am violating federal and state law, so arrest me. Yet, non of this keeps a human from gaining knowledge.

Unkotare
I'd say we can't do much about those but those that have no one sure don't need to be in our schools.

In fact I'd like to see them all bussed back to the border as they shouldn't be here at all. They came from Mexico. Let Mexico deal with them.

Unkotare
I'd say we can't do much about those but those that have no one sure don't need to be in our schools.

In fact I'd like to see them all bussed back to the border as they shouldn't be here at all. They came from Mexico. Let Mexico deal with them.
They have just as much of a right in schools as anyone else does.

I am violating no laws firing up a bong there is no law against bongs in Missouri or the US, now when I grow it I am violating federal and state law, so arrest me. Yet, non of this keeps a human from gaining knowledge.

It doesn't matter if you grow it. You're still committing a felony by being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

Look it up, Mr. Lawyer. Actually, I'll look it up for you:

Federally Prohibited Persons (Including Marijuana Users) | USCCA

Foster parents or if they are emancipated they can do it themselves.

Oh and like they have foster parents. LOL They were unaccompanied when they came across the border. They should have been loaded into busses and gotten shipped right back across the border.

It doesn't matter if you grow it. You're still committing a felony by being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

Look it up, Mr. Lawyer.

Why, I already know.

Tis thread is not about me it is about immigrants going to school. You know those people you hate.

Oh and like they have foster parents. LOL They were unaccompanied when they came across the border. They should have been loaded into busses and gotten shipped right back across the border.
Why did Trump not do that then? Who, would throw a kid all alone out into the open without protection or guidance?

You good Christians?

Moonglow
Unless there is some law against it every POTUS should do the same.

Ship them back across the border. We aren't responsible for unaccompanied illegals. Ship them back to the border

Why did Trump not do that then? Who, would throw a kid all alone out into the open without protection or guidance?

You good Christians?

Good Christians don't violate federal law by being drug users in possession of a firearm.

I'm just sayin'. Better hope you don't get red-flagged, Boomer. I call dibs on the guns. :laughing0301:

Unkotare

If they are here, better in school than in the streets with nothing to do. We don't ask for a passport if someone shows up at the emergency room bleeding all over the place, and we don't do the same at school. Again, if the government does its job at the border, it can't become an issue.

Forum List

Back