LOLOL.............Illegals flooding NYC schools

paper-tissue.gif
The druggie out thinks you yet again, I know you need to drag people down to your level but it doesn't work when you get shown to have zero capabilities of cognitive reasoning. There is not a human on the planet who doesn't ingest drugs daily. Unless you live on water only and who know how much "drugs" are in the water we drink.
Hit a nerve, Bart? Which drugs are you addicted to?

I believe that if those children are unaccompanied that they need to be sent home

Yeah, sure you would. :rolleyes:
absolutely I would.

But I, just like anyone else, can't afford to lose my freedom and everything I have worked for my entire life to enforce laws our government refuses to enforce.

give me protection against that, and I'm there tomorrow doing all I can to prevent these illegals from entering our country.

here's where you call me a racist and we end the conversation.

You're deflecting from my post. Has a court heard about unaccompanied illegal aliens?
I am not deflecting you are just ignorant of the 14th amendment section one, I have already posted the 14th and what it covers...It covers everyone who is in the border of the USA including illegal aliens.

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I am not deflecting you are just ignorant of the 14th amendment section one, I have already posted the 14th and what it covers...It covers everyone who is in the border of the USA including illegal aliens.

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
I'm talking about UNACCOMPANIED ILLEGAL CHILDREN, they shouldn't even be residing within the borders.

Ok, Rambo. I believe you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. Enjoy your impotent fantasies.
Im going to lose tons of sleep tonight giving a shit what you think of me!!!!!!!!!

Are you American? If so, why is the situation on our southern border acceptable to you?

And why does ones desire to protect their nation from foreign illegal invaders make them a "Rambo" or someone who "fantasizes" ??

Last edited:
You started the off topic. Having said that, those children should not even be in the US, and the US should be
figuring out where to send them back to.
They are in the US and that is what matters. The kids have been abandoned since Trump and he kept them locked up. It was the drunk cat lady who started the bullshit about me being a drug user which you allowed her to influence you. Yet, this supposed drug addict has way more knowledge of laws than you so called fine upstanding drug free people.

It came from the Supreme Court case in Brown vs the board of education, again you are an old man and this case was in 1954 why do you not have any idea what laws exist in the USA concerning the fact that everyone in the US gets treated the same when it comes to rights whether they are a citizen or not?

You are wrong. It was in the case Phyler vs. Doe that the US Supreme Court overruled Texas state law and gave illegal border-jumpers the "right" to an education. Not Brown vs. the Board of Education.

I still think they should just fuck off and die though.

Forum List

Back