London Bridge Terrorist Entered UK as Refugee

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
One of the terrorists who carried out Saturday night’s deadly rampage in London arrived in the UK as a refugee with his Pakistani parents.

“27-year-old Khuram Shazad Butt came to Britain as a child when his parents sought asylum from Pakistan,” reports Sky News.

Manchester bomber Salman Ramadan Abedi was also the son of “refugees” who arrived from Libya.

Butt also held misogynistic views, although don’t expect feminists to be kick up a fuss about it.

“One woman, who didn’t want to be named, said he stared angrily whenever he saw women cycling on the estate. She described it as “sinister” and “sexist”.”

London Bridge Terrorist Entered UK as a Refugee With His Parents

And, um, so what?

So is your logic (and I use that term loosely) that we need to ban children because they might grow up to be terrorists?

One of the terrorists who carried out Saturday night’s deadly rampage in London arrived in the UK as a refugee with his Pakistani parents.

“27-year-old Khuram Shazad Butt came to Britain as a child when his parents sought asylum from Pakistan,” reports Sky News.

Manchester bomber Salman Ramadan Abedi was also the son of “refugees” who arrived from Libya.

Butt also held misogynistic views, although don’t expect feminists to be kick up a fuss about it.

“One woman, who didn’t want to be named, said he stared angrily whenever he saw women cycling on the estate. She described it as “sinister” and “sexist”.”

London Bridge Terrorist Entered UK as a Refugee With His Parents

No doubt the morning DNC news shows will be all over this, this morning.

Yeah...right.

Is it any wonder lefties like Lil' Joe are so uninformed and duped?

And, um, so what?

So is your logic (and I use that term loosely) that we need to ban children because they might grow up to be terrorists?
Coming from the poster who supports aborting children! They can grow up in their own country.

And, um, so what?

ah - you fooled me into hitting "show ignore" so i could see what someone else said.

nothing to prove. nothing to say. just that refugees *are* in fact an issue.

feel free to carry on ignoring me now - just like you said you would. lord knows i'm back to it.

And, um, so what?

Coming from the poster who supports aborting children! They can grow up in their own country.
he spend my first few days here telling me how stupid i am and he's going to ignore me. i was curious to see who you were talking to about this so i looked.

i'm an evil iceberg. :)

but i am back to ignoring the knapsack of dumbass he happens to be.

And, um, so what?

/---- That pretty much sums up the Lefts excuse for abortion. The unwanted child will grow up to be a criminal so we might as well kill'em when they can't fight back.

welp, he is "foreign born" do we need to move the goal posts a bit?

Iceberg seems to have gone on a coffee break.

If I were a neighbor of Butt's, what I would want to know is WHO radicalized him while he was growing up in Britain and who among his family and friends knew he planned jihad.

If I were a neighbor of Butt's, what I would want to know is WHO radicalized him while he was growing up in Britain and who among his family and friends knew he planned jihad.
Well, he does stem from a people that elected a terrorist org to lead them..

nope. got caught up in bulldog not listening to me about gun issues.

for this - nothing else to say really. it's been stated that terrorists will come via refugees and people have said NO - VETTED!!!! only how you vet people from a war zone where you have no records of them is beyond me. but hey - the left said so.

however i feel these days they can go where they want to do what they feel they need to do also. they can apply legally its just not as easy.

people have been saying "dude's acting like a terrorist" since before the orlando killer and we look away out of PC fear cause if you blame a muslim for something you're the persecuted one.

wonder how long THAT will hold up.

nope. got caught up in bulldog not listening to me about gun issues.

for this - nothing else to say really. it's been stated that terrorists will come via refugees and people have said NO - VETTED!!!! only how you vet people from a war zone where you have no records of them is beyond me. but hey - the left said so.

however i feel these days they can go where they want to do what they feel they need to do also. they can apply legally its just not as easy.

people have been saying "dude's acting like a terrorist" since before the orlando killer and we look away out of PC fear cause if you blame a muslim for something you're the persecuted one.

wonder how long THAT will hold up.
My suspicion is that the people who looked away in this instance were not doing so because of "PC." They were fellow Muslims. But what little I heard about those "suspicions" weren't enough to actually move on -- lecturing kids on their beliefs? No one has ever done that before, right? Asking about how much it cost to rent a Hertz van--well, I suppose if you KNEW he had no use for one, you could jump to a conclusion there, but it's a lot easier to think of that one in hindsight.
No, P.C. isn't the problem right now. It's WHO radicalized this man while he was living in a free democratic country and HOW. If acquaintances noticed Butt's behavior was changing a bit prior to the attack, what might his family members have noticed? Were they sympathetic to his cause? Was it his family that radicalized him or encouraged it?

The way I see it, we are thirty years too late to institute a ban. The "problem" is already here. We should be increasing, not decreasing, funding to the agencies that track these bastards and having a serious discussion about stopping their internet party. Does the First Amendment come ahead of public safety? If Trump weren't pissing off Germany and the E.U. at every turn, maybe he could talking to Angela Merkel about Telegram, the encrypted site ISIS is primarily using to communicate.

Fetuses aren't children... and women will get abortions no matter what the law is.

Do try to stay on topic. Most "Terrorists" in Europe now aren't coming from countries trying to get away from wars the west started.

They are people born in Europe who are pissed off about wars the west started.

"Wah, I fucked a hornet's nest and I got stung!"

My suspicion is that the people who looked away in this instance were not doing so because of "PC." They were fellow Muslims. But what little I heard about those "suspicions" weren't enough to actually move on -- lecturing kids on their beliefs?

Okay, here's the problem with this sort of crap.

Lanza, Holmes, Roof and every other white boy who went on a crazy shooting spree in this country, we had a shitload of people who came out of the woodwork after the fact and told us "I always knew that guy was crazy!!!!"

But none of these people tried to do anything about them before they went in, bought major league weaponry, and shot up a bunch of people.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Fetuses aren't children... and women will get abortions no matter what the law is.

Do try to stay on topic. Most "Terrorists" in Europe now aren't coming from countries trying to get away from wars the west started.

They are people born in Europe who are pissed off about wars the west started.

"Wah, I fucked a hornet's nest and I got stung!"

No.....they are children of immigrants...immigrants who do not like the country that has taken them in and they are educated in public schools that teach them to hate the country that has taken them in........and then people wonder why they turn to terrorism.....

No.....they are children of immigrants...immigrants who do not like the country that has taken them in and they are educated in public schools that teach them to hate the country that has taken them in........and then people wonder why they turn to terrorism.....

I doubt that school as much influence as you think it has.

If it did, I would be a religious nut instead of an atheist. I was subjected to 12 years of religious asshattery, and I couldn't run away from it fast enough.

These people turn to terrorism probably because even when a country takes them in, they treat them like a second class citizen. Then they see images on TV of horrible things being done in the part of the world they came from.

And when I say that, let's not forget, that 99.9% of Muslims in the UK or US don't do that shit. Just like 99.9% of guys like you who use guns to compensate for your "shortcomings" don't go on shooting sprees.

So here's a comprimise. Any action we take against a religion, we also take against gun ownership. If you want to ignore the First Amendment, let's ignore the Second Amendment as well.

One of them came from Italy.

It doesn't matter where they came from, Muslims are all a danger. All mosques should be monitored for terror activities and all attending members put on a terror list and picked up, shipped out, or thrown in jail.

Forum List

Back