🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London Mayor Gunga Din Wants to Comment on the Leader of a Nation

We know Trump was playing golf during a hurricane...

We still don't know where Barry was when 2 Embassies and compounds world-wide were attacked simultaneous, when w were overrun, and while 4 Americans were murdered on his watch.....all we know is that he went 'MIA'...

I'll take knowing my President is on a golf course over that any time...

OFF TOPIC! as usual! :p
We are talking about appropriate responses to disasters by leaders and an idiot complaining about nothing.
i thought we were talking about leaders, insulting each other? :D

The mayor of London isn't exactly what anyone would call a 'world leader'. He controls no military, no police, no economy, no transportation grid. But, he does have a cool necklace.

image.jpg

A CIA installation attacked by natives is hardly a disaster.
I agree....

...however, terrorists conducting coordinated simultaneous attacks against 22 US embassies & compounds Middle East-wide - the govt knowing for months it was coming - 2 being overrun, Americans abandoned, 4 Americans murdered during an attack that lasted for hours, and the President of the United States disappearing during the whole thing does fall under the category of 'disaster'...at least for Americans.

We still don't know where Barry was when 2 Embassies and compounds world-wide were attacked simultaneous, when w were overrun, and while 4 Americans were murdered on his watch.....all we know is that he went 'MIA'...

We are talking about appropriate responses to disasters by leaders and an idiot complaining about nothing.

The mayor of London isn't exactly what anyone would call a 'world leader'. He controls no military, no police, no economy, no transportation grid. But, he does have a cool necklace.

image.jpg
then

who cares what he says? :lol:

I agree....

...however, terrorists conducting coordinated simultaneous attacks against 22 US embassies & compounds Middle East-wide - the govt knowing for months it was coming - 2 being overrun, Americans abandoned, 4 Americans murdered during an attack that lasted for hours, and the President of the United States disappearing during the whole thing does fall under the category of 'disaster'...at least for Americans.
why are you lying? Does it make you feel all fuzzy wuzzy was a bear-ish??

image.jpg
then

who cares what he says? :lol:

You don't have to care about a clown to find them funny.

This half wit needs to shut the fuck-up and worry about managing his city (you know it, the one with the giant dildo as a landmark) before he shoots his mouth off about leaders of great super powers.
London mayor Sadiq Khan rips Trump for managing Hurricane Dorian emergency response while 'out on the golf course'

I can remember every time Obama went on a golf course, you republicans had a fit, and tramp lives on one and his own, imagine that, and you guys love it and defend it. You are such huge hypocrites, remember when a Democratic Potus gets in office, nothing is unethical, they can live on a golf course and do their business, and put their children in the WH,

They all have kids.
Why should President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump’s golfing habits concern the mayor of the largest city in a once great empire that was destroyed by the Labour Party?

Why should Obama's golfing habits, which were infrequent, bother the Republicans??

And also why are you so concerned about the mayor of London??

I agree....

No one is lying, snowflake. Neither Barry or anyone in his administration EVER told where Barry was during all of that. Am. We got was some 'surfer / valley dude' say I g he was in the WAR Room by himself & he thought Obama was in the living quarters in the WH sleeping while 22 US Embassies/ compounds were attacked and 4 Americans were killed.

Why are YOU lying...or are you just stupid?

Why should Obama's golfing habits, which were infrequent, bother the Republicans??
Speaking of 'lying'...

At the time Barry set a new Presidential record for number of rounds of golf played....

:p

I agree....

No one is lying, snowflake. Neither Barry or anyone in his administration EVER told where Barry was during all of that. Am. We got was some 'surfer / valley dude' say I g he was in the WAR Room by himself & he thought Obama was in the living quarters in the WH sleeping while 22 US Embassies/ compounds were attacked and 4 Americans were killed.

:rolleyes:

---------------
Did the White House Watch the Benghazi Attack and Do Nothing?

The majority report issued by the House Select Committee on Benghazi plainly stated that, minutes after learning about the ongoing attack at the U.S. diplomatic compound, President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta issued “clear orders to deploy military assets”:

Just minutes after word of the attack reached the Secretary, he and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, departed the Pentagon to attend a previously scheduled 5:00 p.m. meeting at the White House with President Obama and National Security Advisor Thomas E. Donilon. The Secretary recalled two details about the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi: a building was on fire and Stevens was missing. As the Secretary and Dempsey briefed the President on the evolving situation in Benghazi, Libya, the Secretary recalls the following guidance:

The President made clear that we ought to use all of the resources at our disposal to try to make sure we did everything possible to try to save lives there.

Similarly, the Secretary insists his own intentions and actions that night, in the aftermath of the President’s orders, were also clear: deploy the identified assets immediately. The Secretary said his orders were active tense. “My orders were to deploy those forces, period … t was very clear: They are to deploy.” He did not order the preparation to deploy or the planning to deploy or the contemplation of deployment. His unequivocal testimony was that he ordered the identified assets to “deploy.”

Snowflakes.

Yep, DJT needs to ensure that FEMA is on Orange Alert to protect his Mar-a-Lago resort club shithole. That's pretty darn good coming from a POTUS that has never heard of a Category 5 hurricane.

(And speaking of clueless, Barry and his failed-coup attempting clowns showed why it is safer / more secure on a golf course than in a building re...)
I agree....

:rolleyes:

---------------
Did the White House Watch the Benghazi Attack and Do Nothing?

The majority report issued by the House Select Committee on Benghazi plainly stated that, minutes after learning about the ongoing attack at the U.S. diplomatic compound, President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta issued “clear orders to deploy military assets”:

Just minutes after word of the attack reached the Secretary, he and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, departed the Pentagon to attend a previously scheduled 5:00 p.m. meeting at the White House with President Obama and National Security Advisor Thomas E. Donilon. The Secretary recalled two details about the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi: a building was on fire and Stevens was missing. As the Secretary and Dempsey briefed the President on the evolving situation in Benghazi, Libya, the Secretary recalls the following guidance:

The President made clear that we ought to use all of the resources at our disposal to try to make sure we did everything possible to try to save lives there.

Similarly, the Secretary insists his own intentions and actions that night, in the aftermath of the President’s orders, were also clear: deploy the identified assets immediately. The Secretary said his orders were active tense. “My orders were to deploy those forces, period … t was very clear: They are to deploy.” He did not order the preparation to deploy or the planning to deploy or the contemplation of deployment. His unequivocal testimony was that he ordered the identified assets to “deploy.”
Yes, this was part of the liberal press doing damage control after no one could answer where Barry was while it all unfolded.

The WH released photos of Barry and his team in the WAR Room when UBL was killed, but no one offered an explanation as to where he was during 9/11/12.

When he did finally show up he condemned an American for exercising his Constitutional right of free speech and vowed to arrest him for releasing a video that 'caused the protest' that resulted in 4 Americans being murdered - a huge lie.

I would rather have had him on a f*ing golf course.

Yep, DJT needs to ensure that FEMA is on Orange Alert to protect his Mar-a-Lago resort club shithole. That's pretty darn good coming from a POTUS that has never heard of a Category 5 hurricane.
I hear a lot of butthurt but no REAL suggestion about what he has not done or what he needs to be doing that he has not already done....just more bitching by sore loser haters....

Yeah, figures this thread went dark as soon as you ask the snowflakes what Trump hasn't done or should be doing right now regarding the hurricane.

The governor's of Fl, Ga, & SC have all been on TV telling how they have been in contact with the President, how they are happy with what he is doing, how the appropriate administration agency directors have been in contact and how they are being taken care of.

Obama said he could rule with a pen and a phone....President Trump can lead and direct his administration with his pen and phone...and is doing so according to these governors....

So why all the butthurt from the Trump-haters because he is not riding out the hurricane with those being hit right now? Its just a lot of emotional trauma and butthurt from sore losers and haters...

Can you explain all of these geniuses we have had in D.C. and the ph uked upped results we have had!

Can you explain all of these geniuses we have had in D.C. and the ph uked upped results we have had!
Not sure if that is a question or a comment. Either way, post something a little more coherent please.

Well, presidents can do their jobs practically anywhere (even old Trumpybear). So he played golf? I thought it was stupid when the rabid right played golf politics with Obama too.

Still a lying red POS I C.

Par for the course.

Forum List

Back