🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London Mayor Gunga Din Wants to Comment on the Leader of a Nation

Americans abandoned, 4 Americans murdered during an attack that lasted for hours, and the President of the United States disappearing

The rescue mission left the CIA annex within 20-25 minutes of the initial assault. When they arrived they drove off the attackers and rioters. They rescued everyone except the Ambassador and his aid who sought refuge in the Safe room. However the room was still under construction and the exhaust fan had not been install and the two died of smoke inhalation. Everyone else was evacuated to the fortified CIA base a couple miles away. A team had been sent from Tripoli as well. When they finally arrived at the CIA complex another battle ensued. Two soldiers were killed on a exposed roof top by a mortar round. The Presidents whereabouts and actions were fully accounted for. There were 7 investigations into the matter.......

This half wit needs to shut the fuck-up and worry about managing his city (you know it, the one with the giant dildo as a landmark) before he shoots his mouth off about leaders of great super powers.
London mayor Sadiq Khan rips Trump for managing Hurricane Dorian emergency response while 'out on the golf course'
trading insults
he's simply treating Trump, as Trump wants to be treated.... it's what Trump has done to the Mayor... the mayor is simply returning the 'favor'.

they both should have kept their insults to themselves!
Gunga Din is a Marxist who needs to shut the hell up. Who attacked who first? Yep, that would be the mayor of dildo skyline city.

This half wit needs to shut the fuck-up and worry about managing his city (you know it, the one with the giant dildo as a landmark) before he shoots his mouth off about leaders of great super powers.
London mayor Sadiq Khan rips Trump for managing Hurricane Dorian emergency response while 'out on the golf course'

I can remember every time Obama went on a golf course, you republicans had a fit, and tramp lives on one and his own, imagine that, and you guys love it and defend it. You are such huge hypocrites, remember when a Democratic Potus gets in office, nothing is unethical, they can live on a golf course and do their business, and put their children in the WH,

They all have kids.
I didn’t mind Obama on golf course. At least he wasn’t in the White House fucking the country up.

I can remember every time Obama went on a golf course, you republicans had a fit, and tramp lives on one and his own, imagine that, and you guys love it and defend it. You are such huge hypocrites, remember when a Democratic Potus gets in office, nothing is unethical, they can live on a golf course and do their business, and put their children in the WH,

They all have kids.
I didn’t mind Obama on golf course. At least he wasn’t in the White House fucking the country up.

So you really, really, really don't mind tramp on the golf course. I quite agree!

A low IQ, hooked nosed Europhobe midget. Sounds like a trend actually. Hey folks, this is what happens when you transport middle eastern savages into the West.
He is as much British as Trump is American.

Yeah, figures this thread went dark as soon as you ask the snowflakes what Trump hasn't done or should be doing right now regarding the hurricane.

The governor's of Fl, Ga, & SC have all been on TV telling how they have been in contact with the President, how they are happy with what he is doing, how the appropriate administration agency directors have been in contact and how they are being taken care of.

Obama said he could rule with a pen and a phone....President Trump can lead and direct his administration with his pen and phone...and is doing so according to these governors....

So why all the butthurt from the Trump-haters because he is not riding out the hurricane with those being hit right now? Its just a lot of emotional trauma and butthurt from sore losers and haters...
Trump rules by tweet.

The country formerly known as England is in chaos. Citizens voted to leave the European union a year ago but the government seems reluctant to enact the procedure. Meanwhile Sharia law in London is being observed while the number #1 name for a male child is Mohammed.

A low IQ, hooked nosed Europhobe midget. Sounds like a trend actually. Hey folks, this is what happens when you transport middle eastern savages into the West.
I disagree, he's a Muslim.
Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

His ancestry in Britain goes back as far as Trump’s in America.

Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

Proof? I bet his ancestry in Britain doesn't go as far back as my ancestry in America.

Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

Proof? I bet his ancestry in Britain doesn't go as far back as my ancestry in America.

Maybe not but you aren’t Trump.

Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

Kahn’s grandparents immigrated from Lucknow.

Trump’s immigrated from Germany and his mother from UK.

So if ancestry determines cultural identity, Trump isn’t a real American, right?

Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

Kahn’s grandparents immigrated from Lucknow.

Trump’s immigrated from Germany and his mother from UK.

So if ancestry determines cultural identity, Trump isn’t a real American, right?

I bet Khan's parents haven't been in UK as long a Trump's people have been in US, plus: He's a fucking Muslim.

Forum List

Back