🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London Mayor Gunga Din Wants to Comment on the Leader of a Nation

I disagree, he's a Muslim.
Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

His ancestry in Britain goes back as far as Trump’s in America.
Proof? I bet his ancestry in Britain doesn't go as far back as my ancestry in America.

Maybe not but you aren’t Trump.
That may be, but he's just 2-3 generations after my family. Maybe 4, but so what?
Adam Putnam was running on that.
He had this ad "I'm X generation Floridian" and I'm like.. I think he said 5th.

lol@u.png

Last edited:
I disagree, he's a Muslim.
Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

Proof? I bet his ancestry in Britain doesn't go as far back as my ancestry in America.

Kahn’s grandparents immigrated from Lucknow.

Trump’s immigrated from Germany and his mother from UK.

So if ancestry determines cultural identity, Trump isn’t a real American, right?
I'd take Trump's pure Aryan White ancestry anyday since I have White European heritage too.

Religion is irrelevant.

Ancestry is.

Kahn’s grandparents immigrated from Lucknow.

Trump’s immigrated from Germany and his mother from UK.

So if ancestry determines cultural identity, Trump isn’t a real American, right?
I'd take Trump's pure Aryan ancestry anyday since I have it too.

Oh? What does that mean? :dunno:

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the fuck that grotesque, ugly savage introduced himself to England. Looks like a fucking raccoon mated with a middle east Muslim scumbag.

Untitled-design-2019-09-03T114528.453.jpg

For playing golf during Hurricane Dorian.

(Nazim is Urdu for mayor)

The mayor first griped because the president didn’t go to Poland, sending VP Pence instead. That wasn’t enough. He then attacked the president for playing a round of golf.

The incompetent Mayor of London, Sadique [sic] Kahn, was bothered that I played a very fast round of golf yesterday. Many Pols exercise for hours, or travel for weeks. Me, I run through one of my courses (very inexpensive). President Obama would fly to Hawaii,” Trump wrote.

Kahn should focus on ‘knife crime,’ which is totally out of control in London. People are afraid to even walk the streets. He is a terrible mayor who should stay out of our business!”

You all knew the president wouldn’t lit it go without responding.

More @ London Mayor Bashes Trump for Golfing During Hurricane, Trump Hits Back with a Vengeance

Long ago----POSEIDAN put strong winds in a bag for ODYSSEUS to use in case ---his ship got becalmed. -------Trump cannot do that-------maybe muhummad could

This creep surely is going to contest Red Jeremy's bid to become Gauleitier when The United States of Europe (formerly The European Union) does away with Kings, Queens, Prime Ministers, Parliaments and, especially, elections!

Is Trump supposed to go hide in a closet for the duration of hurricane season? If he plays a round of golf how is that going to effect what's going on one way or the other?
During the gulf oil catastrophe did Obama stay away from golf courses?

Forum List

Back