London on Lockdown

Originally posted by Intense
No, the Nanny just makes excuses for their destructive behavior, taking on more than it can chew, contributing to the condition with open out of control immigration policies.

What did Reagan and Thatcher do to modify those open, out of control immigration policies or at least to enforce the existing laws more vigorously, Intense?

Oh wait!! Reagan not only did nothing to correct the situation... he actually gave a blanket amnesty to millions of illegal hispanics!!

The open out of control immigration policies, both in Europe and America, were established in common agreement between both sides of the political spectrum.

Here you go again with your blind partisanship : )

José;4000590 said:
Originally posted by California Girls
You do know we aren't talking about Haiti, right?

Do less drugs.

What I do realise is the fact that hardcore right-wing partisans like you and Intense as well as your leftist counterparts twist every single issue into right vs left ideological shitstorms.

Are the black youths to be blamed for the riots they started in England??

No sir!! The blame lies squarely on the british nanny state, on poverty, on Saint George (England's patron saint), on anything but the actual perpetrators themselves.

You guys are pathetic.

If you had half a brain, you would know that I've already said the ones who rioted are responsible. Nor have I claimed 'poverty' is responsible.

I have claimed - because the evidence suggests - that decades of policies, from both conservative and left wing governments, have led to this. That does not excuse the behavior. It puts it in context. Naturally, one does have to understand the importance of context - which clearly you do not.

José;4000590 said:

Do less drugs.

What I do realise is the fact that hardcore right-wing partisans like you and Intense as well as your leftist counterparts twist every single issue into right vs left ideological shitstorms.

No sir!! The blame lies squarely on the british nanny state, on poverty, on Saint George (England's patron saint), on anything but the actual perpetrators themselves.

You guys are pathetic.

Speak for yourself Girlie Man. That is not my position. I believe the people burning, looting, and Rioting are directly responsible for the Riots, them and those that coordinated it. I personally would attribute the delayed response to False Ideological misgivings which obstructed timely response. Hopefully, next time, the Authorities will be better prepared. The Shit Storm was compounded by inadequate response. Limp Dick Syndrome is correctable without having to over compensate. :) ;)

José;4000654 said:
No, the Nanny just makes excuses for their destructive behavior, taking on more than it can chew, contributing to the condition with open out of control immigration policies.

What did Reagan and Thatcher do to modify those open, out of control immigration policies or at least to enforce the existing laws more vigorously, Intense?

Oh wait!! Reagan not only did nothing to correct the situation... he actually gave a blanket amnesty to millions of illegal hispanics!!

The open out of control immigration policies, both in Europe and America, were established in common agreement between both sides of the political spectrum.

You don't seem to understand the UK immigration issue, otherwise you wouldn't have named Thatcher. The issue is unchecked immigration from the EU countries... that happened long after Thatcher left office.

idiot.

José;4000654 said:

Yes, he caved in to Congress and made an Amnesty deal which Congress never came through on. Good one Jose. Hows that fence job going? How many years ago was that deal made? A one time deal that would end the problem that you never came through on? Reagan Bad. :lol: OMG!!!

José;4000654 said:

You don't seem to understand the UK immigration issue, otherwise you wouldn't have named Thatcher. The issue is unchecked immigration from the EU countries... that happened long after Thatcher left office.

idiot.

Shhhh.... it can be dangerous to wake a sleep walker. :eek:

José;4000654 said:

idiot.

Shhhh.... it can be dangerous to wake a sleep walker. :eek:

My bad!

José;4000654 said:

idiot.

Oh Geez, there you go confusing him with facts again.

José;4000355 said:
you would make good little nazis.

Says the guy who would rather have an arm amputated without anesthesia than leaving good, old Germany and spending the rest of his life in the multiracial paradise of a brazilian favela.

Fucking hipocrites... it's time to walk the talk at least once in your life.

interesting dilemma.

two arms and a short life in a brazilian favela.

or losing one arm painfully and staying in germany.

i choose not to join far right extremist parties, no matter how strongly the evil left is driving me to do that. i also choose two arms, or at least anesthesia.

i also choose not to fall for populist bullshit, dehumanizing and scape-goating.

José;4000654 said:

idiot.

Oh Geez, there you go confusing him with facts again.

I know, I'm mean like that. :eek:

José;4000590 said:

Do less drugs.

You guys are pathetic.

Everything is a right vs left issue.

The asshats rioting believe they have the RIGHT to loot and destroy and the left sympathizes with them.

Do you believe the right would ever riot??

Hell, there would have been no riot if the government of the UK didn't ban guns.

Do you believe any of those clowns out there rioting and smashing plasma TV's in the middle of the street are "right wing?"

Hell naw, they're all progressives that would add to your rep if they had the opportunity..

The left happens to be the defenders of anarchy and when the little anarchists get too cocky and pull stunts like this the left says "Those aren't us" when it was the left that tells people they have the right to anything they want - and now they take it and feel justified in doing so.

So how the fuck is the left going to sit here and believe their philosophy has nothing to do with this and even have the audacity to claim this isn't a political issue?

so what's the dif betwix the far right & left anyways?
300 million Americans who just want everyone to go to bed healthy, with a full tummy, a job to go to tomorrow if they want one, and enough to send a little gift to Japan to help the people who lost everything in the earthquake/tsunami recently, so they can rebuild their lives, too. And anyone else in real need of our prayers, medicine, and gifts.

If you think all righties hate Obama and all lefties hate Bush, that's not true. After the elections, we do our best to welcome the new administration and congress, and many of us pray every day for all of them to vote their conscience and stand up for the people back home who believe they have their home state's best interests at heart. If they act bad, they shame our judgment and confidence in them, so we just vote for someone else we think won't make the same mistake the next time.

And that's what I think.

Last edited:
I just heard that a lot of the looters were employed.

I guess that shoots that theory in the ass.

You just heard? Damn, news travels sllllllooooow over the pond. :lol:

Actually, yea, a lot of people who joined in the looting were employed. Most of the actual rioters were kids.... jobless, uneducated, kids.

José;4000590 said:

Do less drugs.

You guys are pathetic.

The asshats rioting believe they have the RIGHT to loot and destroy and the left sympathizes with them.

Hell, there would have been no riot if the government of the UK didn't ban guns.

Do you believe any of those clowns out there rioting and smashing plasma TV's in the middle of the street are "right wing?"

Hell naw, they're all progressives that would add to your rep if they had the opportunity..

The left happens to be the defenders of anarchy and when the little anarchists get too cocky and pull stunts like this the left says "Those aren't us" when it was the left that tells people they have the right to anything they want - and now they take it and feel justified in doing so.

So how the fuck is the left going to sit here and believe their philosophy has nothing to do with this and even have the audacity to claim this isn't a political issue?

I doubt many of the rioters identify with any political ideology. I've never claimed that the rioters or looters were left wing. I said, because there is evidence to support it, that the riots are a result of 'progressive' policies that damage ordinary people in Britain.

José;4000590 said:

You guys are pathetic.

I doubt many of the rioters identify with any political ideology. I've never claimed that the rioters or looters were left wing. I said, because there is evidence to support it, that the riots are a result of 'progressive' policies that damage ordinary people in Britain.
What evidence is that?

Over thirty years ago, Britain was obsessing over racial issues and immigration. Blaming the riots on immigration is pretty ridiculous. Blaming the rise of rightwingloon groups on "leftists" is even more ridiculous.

BRITAIN: Facing a Multiracial Future - TIME

Oh man.... could you read some relevant shit instead of Time magazine? :lol::lol: Research - actual academic research about the problems surrounding Britain's welfare state would be a good start.

Then, read up on the expansion of the European Union and how uncontrolled immigration from the LDCs (lesser developed countries) of the EU to the wealthier and more welfare generous nations of the EU (like Britain - which is well known to be have the most generous welfare system).

You need to think, Ravi. Because the media is not gonna think for you. No offense, but you really don't know enough about Britain, it's welfare system, it's culture, or the EU to comment with any real understanding.

Over thirty years ago, Britain was obsessing over racial issues and immigration. Blaming the riots on immigration is pretty ridiculous. Blaming the rise of rightwingloon groups on "leftists" is even more ridiculous.

Oh man.... could you read some relevant shit instead of Time magazine? :lol::lol: Research - actual academic research about the problems surrounding Britain's welfare state would be a good start.

Then, read up on the expansion of the European Union and how uncontrolled immigration from the LDCs (lesser developed countries) of the EU to the wealthier and more welfare generous nations of the EU (like Britain - which is well known to be have the most generous welfare system).

You need to think, Ravi. Because the media is not gonna think for you. No offense, but you really don't know enough about Britain, it's welfare system, it's culture, or the EU to comment with any real understanding.

its clear yur a righter.

Right, an article written over thirty years ago about immigration issues in GB is a lie.

I was surprised to discover that Thatcher didn't like Asians coming to GB.

And I'm still waiting for that evidence I asked you about above.

Forum List

Back