London terrorists, Palestinian terrorists, what's the difference? Nothing

After London Attack, Prime Minister Says, ‘Enough Is Enough’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/world/europe/uk-london-attacks.html?_r=0

Theresa May is talking tough but the fact is, actions speak with the utmost clarity. Now is the time to spell out what she intends to do.

I'm afraid for Europe, the door has been wide open for far too long and the numbers of Islamic terrorists too great to track. Within the islamc no-go zones, pious Islamic terrorists have built an infrastructure to support Islamic terrorism and it's not as though 'moderate" terrorists are going to assist the kuffar with weeding out the more excitable of the Death Cultists.

Theresa May is talking tough but the fact is, actions speak with the utmost clarity.

I'm afraid for Europe, the door has been wide open for far too long and the numbers of Islamic terrorists too great to track. Within the islamc no-go zones, pious Islamic terrorists have built an infrastructure to support Islamic terrorism and it's not as though 'moderate" terrorists are going to assist the kuffar with weeding out the more excitable of the Death Cultists.
While I agree here, this is out of context as I'm afraid for Europe too, the door has been wide open for far too long and the numbers of jewish terrorists too great to track. Within the jewish no-go zones, pious jewish terrorists have built an infrastructure to support jewish terrorism and it's not as though 'moderate" terrorists are going to assist the rabbis with weeding out the more excitable of the Death Cultists.

In a matter of minutes, the three assailants were chased down by eight armed officers who fired about 50 rounds, killing the men, who wore what appeared to be suicide vests but subsequently proved to be fake. One member of the public also sustained nonfatal gunshot wounds, the police said.

Sounds like a well coordinated response by police to the Islamic terrorist attack. 50 rounds from 5.56 NATO rifles divided by three Islamic terrorists will get the job done nicely.

A review of the OP suggests the topic is on terrorists - specifically - is there any difference between the terrorists who attacked London recently and Palestinian terrorists.

Let's get on with it kiddos and stop derailing.

Thirty five posts of total derailment were removed before I got tired of going back. Infractions have been handed out and posts deleted for ignoring the warning. Get on topic.

It appears the Brits are cleaning up some of the Islamic terrorist trash.

While none of the assailants in Saturday’s attack were identified, the counterterrorism police conducted a raid Sunday in Barking, in east London, in connection with the assault and made 12 arrests. Searches there continued, the police said, suggesting that they had identified at least one assailant.

Britain’s home secretary, Amber Rudd, said on Sunday that the government was confident the attackers were “radical Islamist terrorists.” Speaking on ITV television, Ms. Rudd said, “As the prime minister said, we are confident about the fact that they were radical Islamist terrorists, the way they were inspired, and we need to find out more about where this radicalization came from.”

Oh, Brits. Here's some advice. If you want to know where the Islamic radicalization came from, it's called the "Koran".

But you're asking the wrong question. The three killers were not "radical". They were just pious Moslems who were following the writ of their politico-religious ideology.

And honestly, this thread has nothing to do with I/P. It is another thread designed to brand all Muslims as terrorists and hide the fact that the real terrorists do not wear head scarves, but yarmulkes.

Bottom line.

No. The purpose of this thread is to illuminate the idea that Islamic terrorism is not a RESPONSE to ... well, anything.

Muslim terrorists are not attacking the people of London, or Manchester or Paris or Berlin or Nice or Brussels in response to anything the people of London or Manchester or Paris or Berlin or Nice or Brussels have done to Muslims or to Islam or to any national interests. This part is easy. We all know and understand this, yes?

The corollary is we must consider that the Israeli Arab conflict is also not fundamentally driven by a RESPONSE to Jews being present in Israel/Palestine/Gaza but as part of a larger, global movement.

Theresa May is talking tough but the fact is, actions speak with the utmost clarity.

While I agree here, this is out of context as I'm afraid for Europe too, the door has been wide open for far too long and the numbers of jewish terrorists too great to track. Within the jewish no-go zones, pious jewish terrorists have built an infrastructure to support jewish terrorism and it's not as though 'moderate" terrorists are going to assist the rabbis with weeding out the more excitable of the Death Cultists.
It isn't the Jews that are threatening European way of life, it's the Muslims. But then again, I didn't need to tell you that, did I. Europeans and Americans are just beginning to wake up to the horrors and Palestinian barbarism that Israelis have had to put up with for the last 70 years. Except Israelis aren't allowed to defend themselves against these animals and the groups that sponsor them. Muslim terrorist groups are extremely stupid, they should be very careful what they're asking for, and review the violent history of Christian Europe's Crusades, inquisitions, and the Nazis.

This makes no sense. All the recent terror attacks in Europe have been initiated by Muslims, not Jews!

Both engage in driving over innocent people and random stabbing attacks in the name of Allah. There is absolutely no difference between the Islamic animals in London, and the Islamic Palestinian animals. Except for geography.

Oh how the uneducated blather such nonsense...

I blame the American terrorists for staring this whole ISIS 'war... Had those American terrorists not lied and cheated their way in the 90's to starting a war in Iraq then there would not be these issues...

Oh and the American terrorists who leave behind, conveniently, military hardware, with keys in and ammunition, for those bad boys to pick up and continue their terror...

Shame on every American. The blood is on YOUR hands!

Both engage in driving over innocent people and random stabbing attacks in the name of Allah. There is absolutely no difference between the Islamic animals in London, and the Islamic Palestinian animals. Except for geography.

I blame the American terrorists for staring this whole ISIS 'war... Had those American terrorists not lied and cheated their way in the 90's to starting a war in Iraq then there would not be these issues...

Oh and the American terrorists who leave behind, conveniently, military hardware, with keys in and ammunition, for those bad boys to pick up and continue their terror...

Umm, I'm an American and I did not get a vote about invading Iraq. Therefore, I feel no shame.

Very true, Roudy. Enough with the nonsense that love will conquer Islamic terrorism. The Free World must get tough or else get use to their children being butchered by these religious butchers!

What I gathered from that nonsensical gibberish is that you were trying to blame the victims of Islamic terrorism, instead of the perpetrators, and the ideology that fuels it.

And honestly, this thread has nothing to do with I/P. It is another thread designed to brand all Muslims as terrorists and hide the fact that the real terrorists do not wear head scarves, but yarmulkes.

Bottom line.

No. The purpose of this thread is to illuminate the idea that Islamic terrorism is not a RESPONSE to ... well, anything.

Muslim terrorists are not attacking the people of London, or Manchester or Paris or Berlin or Nice or Brussels in response to anything the people of London or Manchester or Paris or Berlin or Nice or Brussels have done to Muslims or to Islam or to any national interests. This part is easy. We all know and understand this, yes?

The corollary is we must consider that the Israeli Arab conflict is also not fundamentally driven by a RESPONSE to Jews being present in Israel/Palestine/Gaza but as part of a larger, global movement.
The Palestinian resistance is obviously against Zionist colonialism.

Now the other attacks I don't know. I haven't heard any reports on that.

In a matter of minutes, the three assailants were chased down by eight armed officers who fired about 50 rounds, killing the men, who wore what appeared to be suicide vests but subsequently proved to be fake. One member of the public also sustained nonfatal gunshot wounds, the police said.

Sounds like a well coordinated response by police to the Islamic terrorist attack. 50 rounds from 5.56 NATO rifles divided by three Islamic terrorists will get the job done nicely.
It is a function of law enforcement to bring down the criminals.

Broad brushing large groups of people will only hinder that process. We need to focus on the criminal element.

It is a function of law enforcement to bring down the criminals.

Broad brushing large groups of people will only hinder that process. We need to focus on the criminal element.

Large groups of people (Islamic people) are providing safe havens in segregated islamo-enclaves for Islamic terrorists.

Bottom line.

The Palestinian resistance is obviously against Zionist colonialism.

Now the other attacks I don't know. I haven't heard any reports on that.

Terrorism by Arab-Moslem squatters masquerading as "Pal'istanians" is offensive gee-had.

You should read the Hamas charter.

Forum List

Back