Londonistan

If your going to survive you have to crush the left and do a lot of deportations...

RUN, HIDE AND DENY IN LONDON
Islamic terrorism has no religion even when it’s shouting, “This is for Islam.”
June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

As Muslim terrorists rampaged around London, Met police debuted the new “Run, Hide and Tell” program. But instead some Londoners chose to stand and fight. They fought with pint glasses and barstools as the Muslim killers shouting, “This is for Allah” stabbed women in trendy eateries.

Some drivers tried to ram the killers. An unarmed police officer attacked the terrorists with a baton. An off-duty police officer tackled one of the Muslim terrorists. Both men were severely wounded.

Other unarmed police officers ran away.

Met counter-terrorism chief Mark Rowley sympathetically noted that, "If someone acts on instinct and perhaps decides to fight because they have no choice, we would never criticise them for that.”

It was kind of him not to criticize those Londoners who reacted with their base instincts and tried to fight the Muslim killers instead of running, hiding and telling, then reemerging for a vigil or a concert.

Run, Hide and Deny in London
What a shocking piece of garbage this article is.

There is no proof that this happened and its a disgusting slur an a group of brave men.

What it actually consists of is - fake news. A sly little dig in support of a nutty pro gun agenda. Makes me want to vomit.
Here yeah go...
original.jpg

If your going to survive you have to crush the left and do a lot of deportations...

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

As Muslim terrorists rampaged around London, Met police debuted the new “Run, Hide and Tell” program. But instead some Londoners chose to stand and fight. They fought with pint glasses and barstools as the Muslim killers shouting, “This is for Allah” stabbed women in trendy eateries.

Some drivers tried to ram the killers. An unarmed police officer attacked the terrorists with a baton. An off-duty police officer tackled one of the Muslim terrorists. Both men were severely wounded.

Met counter-terrorism chief Mark Rowley sympathetically noted that, "If someone acts on instinct and perhaps decides to fight because they have no choice, we would never criticise them for that.”

It was kind of him not to criticize those Londoners who reacted with their base instincts and tried to fight the Muslim killers instead of running, hiding and telling, then reemerging for a vigil or a concert.

There is no proof that this happened and its a disgusting slur an a group of brave men.

What it actually consists of is - fake news. A sly little dig in support of a nutty pro gun agenda. Makes me want to vomit.
Guardian reporter Lisa O’Carroll is at Borough Market, where she says multiple stabbings have been reported:

Witnesses said they saw two men stabbing people outside the well-known Roast restaurant in Borough market. A chef from the nearby Fish restaurant said: “I saw two guys with big knives downstairs outside Roast. They were stabbing people. The police were running away, they were community police. They were normal officers, they were running away.

London Bridge Jihad Attacks: "Police were running away" - Geller Report

Seems the Guardian is the source of the news...or A source.

Greg
British police run to trouble. Not away from it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
If your friends with the guns are coming in you get the fuck out the way, no sense in getting killed, common sense unless your a libtart...

Multi culti has failed in Britain.

Now Germany is going all out to try the experiment.

Next week: An Afro-Deutsche Fest down by the Rhine.
Where I live, had that happened here they'd be stringin' Muslims up in trees for Halloween decorations, they would be skeletons by October.

Ah well. The Peruvians are moving in now.

They're okay, aren't they?
I am sure they are less violent.
Like MS13...
Let's get rid of Sicilians while we are at it also.

Sicilian immigrants brought----to the USA-----DA PIZZA -----~~~~~la la when the moon hits your eye like
a big pizza pie ----DAT'S AMORE'. Sicilian immigrants to the USA know how to cultivate tomatoes and
fig trees. and grapes--------THEY ARE PRECIOUS

Where I live, had that happened here they'd be stringin' Muslims up in trees for Halloween decorations, they would be skeletons by October.

Like MS13...

Sicilian immigrants brought----to the USA-----DA PIZZA -----~~~~~la la when the moon hits your eye like
a big pizza pie ----DAT'S AMORE'. Sicilian immigrants to the USA know how to cultivate tomatoes and
And a little Cosa Nostra.

Like MS13...

just a little family enterprise------somehow it got a bad rep

Like MS13...

Seems legit to me...But they won't let me join..

Like MS13...

are you Italian and do you repudiate Satan and all is works?

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

Guardian reporter Lisa O’Carroll is at Borough Market, where she says multiple stabbings have been reported:

Witnesses said they saw two men stabbing people outside the well-known Roast restaurant in Borough market. A chef from the nearby Fish restaurant said: “I saw two guys with big knives downstairs outside Roast. They were stabbing people. The police were running away, they were community police. They were normal officers, they were running away.

Greg

If your friends with the guns are coming in you get the fuck out the way, no sense in getting killed, common sense unless your a libtart...

I can't believe one of the perps had been a train driver on the London Underground. Another, a pastry cook.

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

Greg

I can't believe one of the perps had been a train driver on the London Underground. Another, a pastry cook.
Could have done more damage, could have crashed a train or put poison in food. They wanted to make headlines and die martyrs and meet MooHamMud in hell...

Greg

Could have done more damage, could have crashed a train or put poison in food. They wanted to make headlines and die martyrs and meet MooHamMud in hell...

Scary scenarios.

I could hardly believe Theresa May coming out with the 'forbidden words' Islamist terrorism during her latest speech. Actually named and shamed it. In PC UK

And Sadiq Khan says London is the safest city in the world!!!

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

Greg

I agree; but the Guardian said otherwise. The simple explanation; ushering defenseless people away. After all, the Guardian wouldn't lie about Police, would they? Police in a blanket and all that?

Greg

Like MS13...

OK.

Greg

Like MS13...

Me either!!

Greg

Maybe he want's to be like the obongo who gayenized/pussified America...

DemoKKKrat neighbourhooded?

Greg
Solid GOP...

Remnant DemoKKKrat neighbourhoodeds.

Greg

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

Greg

I agree; but the Guardian said otherwise. The simple explanation; ushering defenseless people away. After all, the Guardian wouldn't lie about Police, would they? Police in a blanket and all that?

Greg
I would imagine that it was a chaotic situation. Perhaps they were responding to another call ? I dont know .

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

Greg

Greg
I would imagine that it was a chaotic situation. Perhaps they were responding to another call ? I dont know .

someone called in an order for a pizza?

June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
run.jpg

Greg

Greg

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for it but the Guardian didn't give it.

Greg.

Greg

Greg

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for it but the Guardian didn't give it.

Greg.
No they didnt. But that girl was just reporting what she could see. I cant see any paper having the appetite to look into it in any depth. What is the best you are going to get ?

Forum List

Back