London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

Did the mayor think because he was a Muslim mayor that his city would be spared?

That is really naive thinking and maybe London need a mayor that can deal with the issue.

I don't hear Khan denouncing islamic terrorism. islam must reform from within. Silence is consent.

islam IS the problem. Until the world stops the pc bullshit, comes together and denounces this 'religion', the islamic terrorism will continue. They claim there are 'moderate' muslims. Oh? Where are they? Where are the tens of thousands 'moderates' (moderate, the ones who don't believe in killing infidels, etc) marching in protest of the radicals that are giving islam a bad name? Silence is consent. islam must reform from within or be wiped off the face of the earth. There is no middle ground.
Been saying the exact same thing for probably TEN YEARS now.

Unfortunately it takes forever to sink into the indoctrinated and demented minds of the ultra politically correct progs. It's as though reality seems unreal to them.

Did the mayor think because he was a Muslim mayor that his city would be spared?

That is really naive thinking and maybe London need a mayor that can deal with the issue.
--------------------- its not his city and he keeps drawing a paycheck and perks and protection no matter the attack on the 'kaffirs' city . Why would he care about the city , its the 'kaffir' taxpayers that will die in the attack and its the 'kaffir' taxpayer that will pay for anything else thats needed Papa .

I don't hear Khan denouncing islamic terrorism. islam must reform from within. Silence is consent.
----------------------------------------------- i wouldn't trust his denouncing anyway , To me his denouncing of muslim terrorism would simply be 'taqiyah' Zoom .

islam IS the problem. Until the world stops the pc bullshit, comes together and denounces this 'religion', the islamic terrorism will continue. They claim there are 'moderate' muslims. Oh? Where are they? Where are the tens of thousands 'moderates' (moderate, the ones who don't believe in killing infidels, etc) marching in protest of the radicals that are giving islam a bad name? Silence is consent. islam must reform from within or be wiped off the face of the earth. There is no middle ground.

Unfortunately it takes forever to sink into the indoctrinated and demented minds of the ultra politically correct progs. It's as though reality seems unreal to them.

I agree Muslim leaders, those that live as Muslims need to put pressure by standing up in large numbers to denounce the terrorism. They need to stand up and yell that it is wrong and those that practice terrorism in the name of their religion is no part of their religion and are not considered Muslim but are considered traitors to Muhammad.

When two thirds of the Muslims in Britain won't report or turn in their own terrorists, then there is a big problem with them and their faith.

I agree Muslim leaders, those that live as Muslims need to put pressure by standing up in large numbers to denounce the terrorism. They need to stand up and yell that it is wrong and those that practice terrorism in the name of their religion is no part of their religion and are not considered Muslim but are considered traitors to Muhammad.

When two thirds of the Muslims in Britain won't report or turn in their own terrorists, then there is a big problem with them and their faith.
------------------------------------------------------- ok with me but the mayor won't do it because then he would be an APOSTATE muslim going against the teachings of 'mohamad' and the beliefs of most muslims in 'london-istan' and the world Papa .

thats not my question , my thinking is that the Roman murderers evolved or moderated to being less murdererous [Christianized] and also that the Roman civ or Western civ was far more advanced than the muslims that only came along in the 6th or 7th century Moonglow .
ok

------------------------------------------------------- ok with me but the mayor won't do it because then he would be an APOSTATE muslim going against the teachings of 'mohamad' and the beliefs of most muslims in 'london-istan' and the world Papa .
It does seem to tie their hands from taking the correct action.

the correct action can not ever be taken on these type matters by a devout believing muslims . Egypts 'al sissi' for example is working with Trump and Isreal on some issues [i think] so he is an Apostate muslim . 'al sissi' has bodyguards and he better hope that they are loyal to him and are also apostates .

So, what do we do? You ban all Muslim travel? It seems impractical, do we put all mosques under surveillance?

We don't know when, where or how these terrorists will attack. How do you combat an enemy that we know is there and yet can't do a thing until violence erupts.

London seems to be the current target for headlines and having a Muslim mayor doesn't seem to help.

So, what do we do? You ban all Muslim travel? It seems impractical, do we put all mosques under surveillance?

We don't know when, where or how these terrorists will attack. How do you combat an enemy that we know is there and yet can't do a thing until violence erupts.

London seems to be the current target for headlines and having a Muslim mayor doesn't seem to help.
---------------------------------------- i would stop their traveling , importation , immigration forever . I don't know why America needs muslims or other undesirables on its soil Papa .

as to the ones that already live in the USA . I'd just let them live peacefully and under scrutiny if scrutiny is needed Papa .

and then some will say that my plan will cost money as i respond , feck money . My concern is for leaving a good USA for future Americans Papa .

---------------------------------------- i would stop their traveling , importation , immigration to and into the USA forever . I don't know why America needs muslims or other undesirables on its soil Papa .

While the leftards are saying yeah he's right, Americans are saying FU.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

When these people are completely wrong, they resort to what they always resort to: lying.

Trump has nothing to do with the fact that partly because of this tool, radical Islamic terrorists were let into the UK. In fact, Trump is doing everything he can to PREVENT such occurrence in the USA, even if the crazy leftists are attempting to stop him.

Trump's philosophy is that one wins by winning. These leftists believe that we win if we lose (because, they are self haters). That is, they believe that the terrorists win if we don't let them kill as many of us as they please.

---------------------------------------- i would stop their traveling , importation , immigration forever . I don't know why America needs muslims or other undesirables on its soil Papa .

The forever part I would disagree with, this country was founded on religious freedom. I do know Muslims and they are peaceful and they do think the terrorist attacks go against all they believe.

Surely than can write laws that are legal for the repression of them coming here.It was done in the past in the US with quotas attempting to keep out undesirables. I amsure they are spying on Muslims and their places of worship, but according to US law you can't arrest or deport someone until they have committed a crime. Intervention is a good way to stop it, but there is no other way to stop the acts unless an extreme drastic measure is imposed, which will surely conflict with Constitutional laws. Like when the Japanese were interned during WWII.
There is a group of veterans that fought in Afghanistan that noticed a change of Muslim hearts when these soldiers showed compassion and helped them to improve their quality of life..They noticed that much of the people joining the terrorist orgs. were extremely poor and destitute.This group formed a business and are in Muslim nations helping them to improve their lives through education and technology..I do hope it sways Muslims to understand we are not the enemy. But what govts. do in relation to individuals must be addressed also.
Muslims must change to understand that the idea of world domination will never work and they must learn to live a more peaceful existence.They actually need a Christ like figure to move them morally in the right direction. I should not like to see a world war to eradicate the problem since most Muslim nations are not representative of what actions terrorist perform..

The forever part I would disagree with, this country was founded on religious freedom. I do know Muslims and they are peaceful and they do think the terrorist attacks go against all they believe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- As i have said / asked in different threads . I said that i do not understand how excluding foreigners based on religion is against the Constitution . The Constitution does apply to ALL that are citizens of the USA but does not apply to foreigners trying to get into the USA [IMO] . ----------------- i think that we may soon see if / as the Supremes decide Trumps travel ban Papa ,

While the leftards are saying yeah he's right, Americans are saying FU.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

When these people are completely wrong, they resort to what they always resort to: lying.

Trump has nothing to do with the fact that partly because of this tool, radical Islamic terrorists were let into the UK. In fact, Trump is doing everything he can to PREVENT such occurrence in the USA, even if the crazy leftists are attempting to stop him.

Trump's philosophy is that one wins by winning. These leftists believe that we win if we lose (because, they are self haters). That is, they believe that the terrorists win if we don't let them kill as many of us as they please.
This left you speak also includes Christian churches which foster the Muslim refugees, so your all inclusive attempt at pigeonholing is illogical and incorrect.

Forum List

Back