London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

While the leftards are saying yeah he's right, Americans are saying FU.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

When these people are completely wrong, they resort to what they always resort to: lying.

Trump has nothing to do with the fact that partly because of this tool, radical Islamic terrorists were let into the UK. In fact, Trump is doing everything he can to PREVENT such occurrence in the USA, even if the crazy leftists are attempting to stop him.

Trump's philosophy is that one wins by winning. These leftists believe that we win if we lose (because, they are self haters). That is, they believe that the terrorists win if we don't let them kill as many of us as they please.
This left you speak also includes Christian churches which foster the Muslim refugees, so your all inclusive attempt at pigeonholing is illogical and incorrect.
-------------------------------------- i'd say that these so called 'kristian' churches are simply lefty churches looking for money and filled church buildings and 'pews' . And that judgement includes the biggest church orgs in the world Moonglow .

Muslims should all be confined to living in muslim nations. They should be banned from living in western nations because their sharia law cult is entirely incompatible with western culture, laws and constitutions. They do not assimilate. They come to conquer. It's been the same story for 1,400 years, and all travel by muslims to non islamic nations should undergo extreme vetting, and under no circumstances should that person be allowed to roam freely or disappear.

Tell me that wouldn't stop all these muslim terrorist attacks, and I'll tell you that aside from an outright world wide ban on islam, that's about the most workable solution.

But will that be done? Pfft... not even. So will the terrorist attacks continue? Yep.

What I want to know is why does London care whether or not America accepts immigrants? I think they have their own problems to worry about without being like nosy neighbors. Perhaps it's time they mind their own business for a change? We kicked them out a very long time ago. Lol.

That is the issue, every country sticks their noses into to others business. The mayor of London has had another terror attack and he still has no clue.
He knows what's going on. Every Muslim knows.....because they've been talking amongst each other about this for decades.
They know that any weak society can be attacked from within. Their freedoms make it easy.
They respect strong intolerant societies and hate weak overly tolerant ones.

Muslims should all be confined to living in muslim nations. They should be banned from living in western nations because their sharia law cult is entirely incompatible with western culture, laws and constitutions. They do not assimilate. They come to conquer. It's been the same story for 1,400 years, and all travel by muslims to non islamic nations should undergo extreme vetting, and under no circumstances should that person be allowed to roam freely or disappear.

Tell me that wouldn't stop all these muslim terrorist attacks, and I'll tell you that aside from an outright world wide ban on islam, that's about the most workable solution.

But will that be done? Pfft... not even. So will the terrorist attacks continue? Yep.
Nope....if they want to live here they cannot be allowed to live in segregated communities. They can keep their religion but they must learn to blend in. If they don't like it....they can leave. Same with any foreigners. They can learn to get along or go back where they came from.

i simply want none of them . At the least they will vote and undermine Western society , law , traditions and core western values and thinking . They are / will infect public schools and with that they infect American kids .

The London mayor is clueless. President Trump is doing what he needs to do to keep us safe. Liberals just need to get out of the way.

DBds5lwV0AEHyed.jpg

Nope....if they want to live here they cannot be allowed to live in segregated communities. They can keep their religion but they must learn to blend in. If they don't like it....they can leave. Same with any foreigners. They can learn to get along or go back where they came from.
We've already tried that, it doesn't work.

This is turning out to be a great thread, the ideas and concerns without the name calling.

We are facing a serious problem that seems to be getting worse in Europe and only a matter of time before it all erupts here.

well , if it gets worse here in the USA we have only USA government and their plans to blame . Same goes for Europe and England but i'm American Papa .

well , if it gets worse here in the USA we have only USA government and their plans to blame . Same goes for Europe and England but i'm American Papa .

I agree, the government has an obligation to protect it's citizens first, we don't have to protect the feelings of non-citizens.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

You gotta love that fucked up snowfalke pretzel logic.

Don't accuse them of being violent, or they might kill you!!!

Unreal..

Unreal..
Lefties and Islamos are identical. Cult religions that get violent if you don't submit to them.

Unreal..
Lefties and Islamos are identical. Cult religions that get violent if you don't submit to them.

Racism!!!!

That's all they know.

The Mayor of London needs tarred and feather and dragged through the streets and then hung for Treason and Sedition for what he said about England should expect terrorism as part of their life.

Islam and Liberalism are allies.

They want to destroy our Sovereignty, destroy our borders and destroy our culture.

Unreal..

The Mayor of London needs tarred and feather and dragged through the streets and then hung for Treason and Sedition for what he said about England should expect terrorism as part of their life.

I think it was Charles Krauthammer who said, "The US Constitution is not a suicide pact."

It is completely reasonable for us to decide which foreign nationals visit and live in the USA.

I think it was Charles Krauthammer who said, "The US Constitution is not a suicide pact."

It is completely reasonable for us to decide which foreign nationals visit and live in the USA.
---------------------------------------- i don't even think that a ban on foreign people immigrating to the USA due to their religion is a Constitutional issue CAngus .

If we declare a group a hate group, we should be able to stop the, from coming in, of course then it opens up can of worms where other groups could be declared a hate group on a whim.

If we declare a group a hate group, we should be able to stop the, from coming in, of course then it opens up can of worms where other groups could be declared a hate group on a whim.
-------------------------------------- i don't think so , then again , i don't care as i want to stop ALL immigration just using common sense and American sovereignty with no special reasons . Bluntly asked , why should America have to justify to foreigners that they can't come to the USA Papa ??

Forum List

Back