London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

If I were Trump, I would get on Air Force One and go straight to London and give a speech about leaders giving safe harbor to Islamic Jihadists. He doesn't need the piece of shit's permission to go to London.

If I were Trump, I would get on Air Force One and go straight to London and give a speech about leaders giving safe harbor to Islamic Jihadists. He doesn't need the piece of shit's permission to go to London.

Yeah, Trump should tell him not to go anywhere near people who fund ISIS or al Qaeda.

Trump-in-Saudi-Arabia.jpeg

Oppsie...

Trump can't come to London but more Muzzie terrorists are welcome and that it's Allah's will. Fuck Allah and the goat herding mayor.
I had a feeling a presidential visit would put too much strain on a very busy Scotland Yard and MI-whatever. It was a nice thought, though.

Yeah, Trump should tell him not to go anywhere near people who fund ISIS or al Qaeda.

Trump-in-Saudi-Arabia.jpeg

Oppsie...
At least he didn't grovel at their feet like a lost dog.
upload_2017-6-6_7-31-34.png

So the OP suggests that it is ok to insult a country who just had been terrorized.. Makes me angry to think anyone would excuse that behavior..

who insulted whom and what??

Trump’s Attack on the Mayor of London May Be the Worst Tweet of His Presidency
Islamic London Mayor: Let Muslims in or we will attack you.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

Trump can't come to London but more Muzzie terrorists are welcome and that it's Allah's will. Fuck Allah and the goat herding mayor.

Thankfully, contrary to his will, London is not an Islamic theocracy yet, so his words have fuck all to do with anything.

Trump needs to travel there immediately and demonstrate what an alpha male looks like. After the populace is de-emasculated, the days of this terrorist inviting traitor are over.

Remember when Trump moaned during his Democrat cut-and-run days how the rest of the world hates us because of Bush?

Remember when Trump moaned during his birther days how the rest of the world hates us because of Obama?

Those days of global love for America are looking pretty good now.

That's what you get when you hire an apprentice to be President. :lol:

So the OP suggests that it is ok to insult a country who just had been terrorized.. Makes me angry to think anyone would excuse that behavior..

who insulted whom and what??

I am not all that impressed that Trump DID SUCH A BIG SIN------he did kinda quote the mayor

Forum List

Back