Long Islanders RAIL against the NY SAFE act

Boy if that doesn't sum up everything liberal policy is about.... Their entire philosophy is wait until people are dead (like 9/11), exploit the situation (like Newtown), and then use it to close the barn door after all of the horses have escaped

When you are talking New York, and by the way it's an absolutely gorgeous state, honest it's so beautiful it's urban vs rural.

The conservatives try.

Have you ever seen the electoral map? Let me pull it up. It tells the tale.

11-06-1996-shift.jpg

In 2012, I blame you guys nominating Mitt the Twitt, voting for one was voting for the other.
CNN-NY-Election-Map.jpg

Booooo! Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan was the single greatest ticket in the modern era.

Based on your past comments (ie drug war) and this one, I'm guessing your a Ron Paul supporter, uh?

Boy if that doesn't sum up everything liberal policy is about.... Their entire philosophy is wait until people are dead (like 9/11), exploit the situation (like Newtown), and then use it to close the barn door after all of the horses have escaped

When you are talking New York, and by the way it's an absolutely gorgeous state, honest it's so beautiful it's urban vs rural.

The conservatives try.

When I say "New York" I mean the world's largest city - not the state (my bad - I should be more specific).

That being said, I personally would flee that state. Any state which elects Hillary fuck'n Clinton is NOT a state I want to live in. The only thing I can think of worse than that is Nancy Pelosi...

:eusa_angel:

No problemo you're preaching to the choir here. I literally gave up my home and my life in Ontario because I couldn't take it anymore. My kids still love me. :) I couldn't take the government anymore.

A little hiccup came up on my journey to Louisiana called Katrina. Hence I am now in the middle of nowhere Canada.

:eusa_shhh:

Very well done. New York is overstepping its bounds by telling people what to do with their firearms. I advocate reasonable reform, not this nonsense. Keep giving them whats for. :D

Very well done. New York is overstepping its bounds by telling people what to do with their firearms. I advocate reasonable reform, not this nonsense. Keep giving them whats for. :D

Yep,

This is unconstitutional.

If we fight this in New York, and win, it will send shockwaves through the country. Root for a victory here. Don't let politicians in other states look to New York as a recipe for election success.

:thup:Some great arguments were made there. None of the politicians who voted for it were present, not surprising. They don't feel they are accountable for their actions, once they're in. The second amendment is shaping up to be THE most important issue of the 21st century, and ALL of us who value freedom need to be involved in this fight. Our freedom and the American way of life depends on it. Thanks, Edward, for your participation. :thup:

:thup:Some great arguments were made there. None of the politicians who voted for it were present, not surprising. They don't feel they are accountable for their actions, once they're in. The second amendment is shaping up to be THE most important issue of the 21st century, and ALL of us who value freedom need to be involved in this fight. Our freedom and the American way of life depends on it. Thanks, Edward, for your participation. :thup:

Thanks man!

The conservatives try.

When I say "New York" I mean the world's largest city - not the state (my bad - I should be more specific).

That being said, I personally would flee that state. Any state which elects Hillary fuck'n Clinton is NOT a state I want to live in. The only thing I can think of worse than that is Nancy Pelosi...

:eusa_angel:

No problemo you're preaching to the choir here. I literally gave up my home and my life in Ontario because I couldn't take it anymore. My kids still love me. :) I couldn't take the government anymore.

A little hiccup came up on my journey to Louisiana called Katrina. Hence I am now in the middle of nowhere Canada.

:eusa_shhh:

If you look anything like your avatar, I'll happily bring you to New Orleans! :cool:

Oh, hell... :eek:

*ducks and runs*

Stand up too the anti gun tyrants and if they get in your face knock them into another god damn zip code.

They try reb, they try. It's a matter of numbers in the urban.

I am tired of fighting the same old shit every time something happens we got to add more gun control or ban something. Let's end this even if it takes bloodshed. Winner takes all.

Stand up too the anti gun tyrants and if they get in your face knock them into another god damn zip code.

I am tired of fighting the same old shit every time something happens we got to add more gun control or ban something. Let's end this even if it takes bloodshed. Winner takes all.

That's exactly what the shadow leadership of the Progressive movement wants (The International Bankers), because they have both the sufficient popular support and military ability to win that contest at this current moment in time, remember that they own all the News stations and media outlets, both conservative and liberal.

We need to show first what we are for, and disseminate that in the minds of the self-reliant population (not the entire population), then we can overturn them, be it through elections, jury nullification, or outright force.

We cannot win at this moment in time.

Come to the Aegis of Liberty and if you wish to contribute and article (I'll provide you with the table of contents), message Edward Solomon on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...ommon-sense-2013-introduction/590942260935667

That's exactly what the shadow leadership of the Progressive movement wants (The International Bankers), because they have both the sufficient popular support and military ability to win that contest at this current moment in time, remember that they own all the News stations and media outlets, both conservative and liberal.

We need to show first what we are for, and disseminate that in the minds of the self-reliant population (not the entire population), then we can overturn them, be it through elections, jury nullification, or outright force.

We cannot win at this moment in time.

Come to the Aegis of Liberty and if you wish to contribute and article (I'll provide you with the table of contents), message Edward Solomon on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...ommon-sense-2013-introduction/590942260935667

You're fighting a losing battle each time something happens they chip a little bit of the second amendment away They may not get exactly what they want, but they get something Just enough that they don't have too retake that ground they tried for. Then they move forward.

OP- a small loudmouth minority, you mean. There will be background checks, strawman ban, and big magazine ban before it's over. It's called actual common sense.

Last edited:
OP- a small loudmouth minority, you mean. There will be background checks, strawman ban, and big magazine ban before it's over. It's called actual common sense.

Wait, did this faggot say Common Sense?

SOME writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different, but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher.

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil, in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer! Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built on the ruins of the bowers of paradise. For were the impulses of conscience clear, uniform, and irresistibly obeyed, man would need no other lawgiver; but that not being the case, he finds it necessary to surrender up a part of his property to furnish means for the protection of the rest; and this he is induced to do by the same prudence which in every other case advises him out of two evils to choose the least. Wherefore, security being the true design and end of government, it unanswerably follows that whatever form thereof appears most likely to ensure it to us, with the least expense and greatest benefit, is preferable to all others.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it...

Did you know that you are prohibited THREE times from violating the Second Amendment in our Constitution?

"...shall not be infringed." From the 2nd Amendment itself!

"The enumeration of certain rights, in this Constitution, shall not be construed to deny others retained by the people." Ninth Amendment

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

In this case, the powers are delegated to the people, neither the Federal nor State government, because weapons concern self-defense, which the Supreme has ruled to be our responsibility, and no one elses, not even the police.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back