Look at this forum

Look - the dipshit dupe guy is back. Dumass supports a bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit HiLIARy.
That fact alone renders you a complete fool.
Hilarious, dupe. A) Everything you know about her is hater dupe propaganda and B) she has the good POLICIES and experience.

Which policies?
Taxing the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, cutting taxes on the nonrich and investing in America and good jobs. See Hillary.org. Tons of policy like the stuff your disgrace of a party have been blocking for 8 years...

So why didn't Obama do that? Oh blocking, so ramming through obamacare, Dodds rank, and tarp.

Obama increased taxes, so why not more then? Why did GE pay no taxes under Obama?
TARP was Booosh bailout of their financial pals. Obamacare they had 60 votes for a month, stimulus was 3 nice GOP ladies helping and then being screwed by the GOP, they gave up tons for 4% tax hike on over $400k. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ And that's it...Dodd-Frank was bipartisan, then GOP blocked much of its implementation.

Um...what? :eusa_eh: lol

Look at the networks on any given night.

Trump Trump Trump

Hillary is asleep at the wheel. Riding that 12 point over sampled polling.
How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

You are highly uninformed. Read more, post less.
Again you make a fool of yourself. I watch every network every night and that's what I posted about in this thread. Reading about what I already saw with my own eyes does what exactly?
Sign off, turn off your pc & go smoke another bong. Then consider saving yourself the embarrassment and never come back

Okay, she's ahead in most polls. People don't like her. To a lot of people she's annoying to look at and listen to (even liberals like myself). So what's the best strategy? Keep her head down and mouth shut? I think so. And I'm an ex Clinton lover.

Trump Trump Trump

How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

Again you make a fool of yourself. I watch every network every night and that's what I posted about in this thread. Reading about what I already saw with my own eyes does what exactly?
Sign off, turn off your pc & go smoke another bong. Then consider saving yourself the embarrassment and never come back

Okay, she's ahead in most polls. People don't like her. To a lot of people she's annoying to look at and listen to (even liberals like myself). So what's the best strategy? Keep her head down and mouth shut? I think so. And I'm an ex Clinton lover.

Very true. The more she screams the more people hate her

The press is even more open about its intentional bias and spin for Democrats this election than in 2008. The world is looking at our press and wondering what the freaking hell happened to America.
No, they're scared of Trump and wondering what the hell is wrong with Americans. I always tell them it's not Dems...

Trump Trump Trump

Sonic was right. You sound like a dumb ass

Trump Trump Trump

I liked Carol King say being Hillary is like trying to sing with half the audience chanting "you suck!"....GD haters and dupes. Even some Dems are duped...

Rule #1

Never interfere when your foe is busy cutting their own throat.

Hilarious, dupe. A) Everything you know about her is hater dupe propaganda and B) she has the good POLICIES and experience.

Which policies?
Taxing the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, cutting taxes on the nonrich and investing in America and good jobs. See Hillary.org. Tons of policy like the stuff your disgrace of a party have been blocking for 8 years...

So why didn't Obama do that? Oh blocking, so ramming through obamacare, Dodds rank, and tarp.

Obama increased taxes, so why not more then? Why did GE pay no taxes under Obama?
TARP was Booosh bailout of their financial pals. Obamacare they had 60 votes for a month, stimulus was 3 nice GOP ladies helping and then being screwed by the GOP, they gave up tons for 4% tax hike on over $400k. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ And that's it...Dodd-Frank was bipartisan, then GOP blocked much of its implementation.

Um...what? :eusa_eh: lol
You need a diagram?

Trump Trump Trump

Very true. The more she screams the more people hate her
She's been told...lol

Hillary is cruising. Thanks in large part to the despicable conduct of Trump and his enablers. Thanks

cruising indeed ..

A new Washington Post poll shows Donald Trump losing Virginia by eight points. Another new poll shows him down in another swing state, Florida, by nine. And last week, polls showed Hillary Clinton opening double-digit leads in other key swing states.

In fact, we're getting to the point where the Democratic presidential nominee is closer to winning red states than she is to losing swing states.

I agree she should hold a press conference .... and remind Trumpbots how bad she's kicking Losin' Donalds ass.

As long as Trump keeps telling the same old lies day after day and as long as he keeps saying outrageous stupid things he will garner the lead in media reporting.

Trump Trump Trump

Wait? You think Clinton should take advice from Trump or his supporters? :lol::lol::lol:

She should ignore them both.

As long as Trump keeps telling the same old lies day after day and as long as he keeps saying outrageous stupid things he will garner the lead in media reporting.

Clinton spent 100 million on anti Trump ads

Trumps ego forces him to boast about self funding ...

Trump dominates the news media ... you never see Clinton.

its the evil media.

LMAO

Donald is certainly getting his message out for free. He is on the national news every night. Clinton gets less than half as much coverage in Seattle. I have seen a couple of Clinton ads just showing Trump's own statements. He has given her a lot of material for free.

Trump Trump Trump

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Oh please free advertising of getting slammed by the duplicitous press corp....I think not. Hillary Clinton has 3 billion dollars worth of help.....they bash Trump and ignore her.....

ignore her is not the correct term

more like provide cover for her

Clinton spent 100 million on anti Trump ads

Trumps ego forces him to boast about self funding ...

Trump dominates the news media ... you never see Clinton.

its the evil media.

LMAO

Yeah it is the media when they just bash Trump and ignore Clinton's horrible record, retread policies that have failed under Obama, health issues, and her scandals. yep the media is definitely on her side.

Trump Trump Trump

Wait? You think Clinton should take advice from Trump or his supporters? :lol::lol::lol:

She should ignore them both.
For her own success I believe you are right. If she were to conduct a media blitz like Trump she'd sink herself with her web of lies & scandals.

Forum List

Back